Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im excited i am working but get hear great music i am working the jazz festival at the hampton coliseum this weekend

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Timeline
I had to go to the dentist this morning. I HATE the dentist. Really nice guy; but, well, you know......

Why do you hate the dentist??

I just hate the sound the tools(I dont know the correct name) makes

You mean the hacksaw, powersaw and drill and power washer wah mi lef aff

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I had to go to the dentist this morning. I HATE the dentist. Really nice guy; but, well, you know......

I have a horrendous fear of the dentist - Caused by

(1) a Hygenist cutting my lip with the electric brush when I was little - 10 stitches in my mouth

(2) A dentist chipping my front tooth

(3) a Dentist breaking a drill off in my tooth during a root canal - still have the drill bit stuck in it.

I need to go and have 2 crowns done but I have been procrastinating!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi yardies!

special hi to philly, sending hugs your way

i feel lethargic, i need another 2 hours of sleep

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Mawning Yardies... Hey philly philayyyy are you feeling better? **I always wanted to say that Philly Philayyy** lol i am ohhhhhh sooooo tired ohhhhemmmmgeeee and i feel so bad cause i missed the gym this morning, this is the first time in a month that i missed it! i am beating myself up right now... eh why is it that your skinny azz friend that know you are on a diet always want to invite you out to eat DAMMMMNNN do you want me to stay the fat friend gheeesssshhh okay rant ova :)

U can go out and eat newly just get a salad or something healthy!!!!

Hey she might be thinner but I'm sure your cuter at least that is the way it is with my friends!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

(1) a Hygenist cutting my lip with the electric brush when I was little - 10 stitches in my mouth

(3) a Dentist breaking a drill off in my tooth during a root canal - still have the drill bit stuck in it.

My "fear" of the dentist is more related to their high costs. I have a friend that just started working as a dentist a few months ago. I told her that I know she will be rich with their rip-off costs.

Hey she might be thinner but I'm sure your cuter at least that is the way it is with my friends!!!

:lol: I hope they never read this.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

I can't wait for this day to end - I am going to see my friend Bowie tonight - He's opening for Smashmouth at a free concert my city does every Thurs in the summer - It's called Live at 5, big out door happy hour with food and drinks, they block off the street.

Timeline
I can't wait for this day to end - I am going to see my friend Bowie tonight - He's opening for Smashmouth at a free concert my city does every Thurs in the summer - It's called Live at 5, big out door happy hour with food and drinks, they block off the street.

sound like fun

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Just don't like going. Ranks right up there with Gynocologist.

Yes. That is one thing. :angry:

Either you stayed with the same quack way too long or you have horrible luck in picking dentists!!!!!!

Sus, I'm going to see Darryl Worley, a country singer, at a free thing our city is having tonight. I'm really excited too!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Boy Sus, you sure do find all the fun! Ya see anymore fun up my way? :whistle:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Okay - who was the bad person who asked about EBay and got me shopping again? I have bought two rings, a bracelet, and a pair of shoes so far!

lol that was me sorry

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Either you stayed with the same quack way too long or you have horrible luck in picking dentists!!!!!!

Sus, I'm going to see Darryl Worley, a country singer, at a free thing our city is having tonight. I'm really excited too!

LOL, Bad luck -

The first was one of those school hygenists that came to school to do your teeth - The second was a dentist hired by my regular family dentist (who died) - so I had to find a new one, and that's who broke the drill -

Have fun - I am so happy the weather is finally nice!!

Boy Sus, you sure do find all the fun! Ya see anymore fun up my way? :whistle:

LOL, Not yet - You know I only had the Culture link cause of one reason, right? LOL :whistle: Ocean State Reggae Fest is the next big thing - You should come - Culture and Beres!!

lol that was me sorry

smiley-violent090.gif

(just kidding)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.