SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
TRE can you puhleeze tell yuh co worker to take those damn braids out before her hairline start to look like new jack city!!!

Start??? I think she got new jack city look already after 7 months. Does she rebraid them Lawny?

Hey KK; yes, she does, but I'm serious I sometimes I think a fortileg or something is going to crawl out of her braid and to mek it worse dem frowsi

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning, Ladies!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

One more thing...

I applied for a visa card from Bank of America for A just to help him build up his credit and since we bank with them I figure he would have a better shot at getting it.. Well when I did the online application he wasn't instantly approved but he wasn't denied either... well it said they had to reveiw it...... so almost a month went buy and nothing..

Then yesterday he get a call for the bank, he said he didn't realize it was the bank cause the person sounded Jamaica but he continued talking answering the questions then all of a suddent he guy stops asking him question and ask what part of Jamaica you from he said Portland the guy said he was from Trelawny... Then he like tell you what I am going to give you a small line of credit to gwann help you build up yuh self zeeennn!! :yes:

So now we are crossing our finger and praying that a JA will pick up one of the countless applications we have sent out and offer him a job fi gwann build up him experience.... wouldnt that be FABULOUS

K; seet deh...we deh everi weh. Congrats on the interview date. My cousin had her AOS interview last month and she said, they didn't ask her much, they just went through her paperwork, said everything was in order and it was a breeze. I added husband to my cc a few months after he got her and after six months he was able to get one with a $500 line, not much, but now it's at $1000. On the job thing, he'll get something, but I know how he feels. Thank God my husband had something to occupy his time.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE ... IM WAKING UP SORE FROM THE SUNBURN BUT IN GOOD SPIRITS AND THANKFUL FOR ANOTHER DAY.HOW IS EVERYONE DOING TODAY ?

mawnin!

i know all too well the pain of sunburn

i put wet hand towels in the freezer for a couple hours and then lay them on my skin

helps draw the heat outta your body

:star:

.... I'm serious I sometimes I think a fortileg or something is going to crawl out of her braid and to mek it worse dem frowsi

so nasty! re: the 40leg and stanky braids

*shudder*

mawnin mi loves-

still awaiting another interview date- im more in love with D. than ever

so thankful he was not hurt in the bus accident

i 'talked' to his likkle one last night on the phone for a bit

i love that two year old with all mi heart!

'you in 'merica mommy?'

'bring biskit for me'

'mommy soon come'

he made my whole day

i wonder why i show up invisible on the list down below---- how could i have changed my settings without realizing it? maybe my phone did it automatically....... hmmm

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey be easy!!!! Mi not talk about the goat balls and chicken's feet so why yuh ave ta talk bout mi chittrlings? Yes they stink and look like ish but taste extra yummy especially wid a likkle hot sauce, vinegar and ketchup!

Dada; mi naw dis, mi jus a seh...dat rass tink! and how the hell can they serve that at a wedding...cho.

I have a questions, how long can you keep braids in your hair, my co-worker is going on 7 months and her braids are falling out all over the place no joke.

Yeah you right that is a Big NO NO serving chitterlings at a wedding?? Heck to the naw. That is part of Ghetto 101. U know you ghetto when you have chitterlings on the buffet line at a wedding.

And 7 months?? Wow I had my braids in a likkle over 3 months because to me they still looked good but man oh man was it hard as heck taking them things out. My hair was starting to lock with the hair. Maybe she is lazy and figures why take them out when I can just have them fall out but so embarrassing to have someone come behind you like, Excuse me I think this belongs to you.."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE ... IM WAKING UP SORE FROM THE SUNBURN BUT IN GOOD SPIRITS AND THANKFUL FOR ANOTHER DAY.HOW IS EVERYONE DOING TODAY ?

mawnin!

i put wet hand towels in the freezer for a couple hours and then lay them on my skin

.... I'm serious I sometimes I think a fortileg or something is going to crawl out of her braid and to mek it worse dem frowsi

*shudder*

mawnin mi loves-

'you in 'merica mommy?'

'bring biskit for me'

'mommy soon come'

he made my whole day

i wonder why i show up invisible on the list down below---- how could i have changed my settings without realizing it? maybe my phone did it automatically....... hmmm

thanks for the advice.... aww that soo sweet im glad he wasnt hurt either... hopefully you new interview will be here soon

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

TRE can you puhleeze tell yuh co worker to take those damn braids out before her hairline start to look like new jack city!!!

Start??? I think she got new jack city look already after 7 months. Does she rebraid them Lawny?

Hey KK; yes, she does, but I'm serious I sometimes I think a fortileg or something is going to crawl out of her braid and to mek it worse dem frowsi

Oh boy....maybe she does need someone to tell her....lol

Timeline
One more thing...

I applied for a visa card from Bank of America for A just to help him build up his credit and since we bank with them I figure he would have a better shot at getting it.. Well when I did the online application he wasn't instantly approved but he wasn't denied either... well it said they had to reveiw it...... so almost a month went buy and nothing..

Then yesterday he get a call for the bank, he said he didn't realize it was the bank cause the person sounded Jamaica but he continued talking answering the questions then all of a suddent he guy stops asking him question and ask what part of Jamaica you from he said Portland the guy said he was from Trelawny... Then he like tell you what I am going to give you a small line of credit to gwann help you build up yuh self zeeennn!! :yes:

So now we are crossing our finger and praying that a JA will pick up one of the countless applications we have sent out and offer him a job fi gwann build up him experience.... wouldnt that be FABULOUS

Yes it would be. See I knew it wasn’t the computer that always makes the decision its the person on it.

Timeline

Morning all! I was very late to work today :whistle: Of course, of all days, everyone was looking for me, lol

Lawny, nasty on the 40-leg - I got bit by one of those once, huge fear of them!

Justucia, that is so so sweet!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
I need to tell my family to do the same thing if they plan to come to mine in November 2010. I'm not concerned about how many people come, cause I plan to do the all-inclusive thing (I'm thinking Grand Pineapple) so each person will pay for their own airfare & resort. I won't have to worry about food & drink; just a cake.

Nat - double check with the resort. One all inclusive resort told me we had to pay for dinner reception :blink:

Even if every single person is staying there? That's just not right if true. :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

mawnin!

*shudder*

mawnin mi loves-

'you in 'merica mommy?'

'bring biskit for me'

'mommy soon come'

he made my whole day

Awwww......

How is D doing otherwise?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Morning all! I was very late to work today :whistle: Of course, of all days, everyone was looking for me, lol

sus, I HATE those things so much, especially the ones that are back home they are HUGE, the ones I've seen in the states are babies and I'm still afraid of those. I was also stung by one as a child and I remember my grandmother (don't laugh), giving me strawberry syrup to drink and rubbing kerosene on the bite.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Ditto I was late too...Oops

sus, I HATE those things so much, especially the ones that are back home they are HUGE, the ones I've seen in the states are babies and I'm still afraid of those. I was also stung by one as a child and I remember my grandmother (don't laugh), giving me strawberry syrup to drink and rubbing kerosene on the bite.

I know that ish had to burn like heck!!!!!

Timeline

I was bit by one in Barbados - I was given a raw onion to rub on my toe (which made my feet smell oh so nice!). I still have a mark on my toe to this day. The first time I ever went to DJ's house, I was sitting in the LR and he was in the bathroom - one ran under the back door and into the LR - I jumped up on the banister screaming - He came running out of the bathroom, pulling his pants up, wondering why I was screaming -

I know that ish had to burn like heck!!!!!

Not burn - HURT - It felt like I broke my toe

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.