SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Here's a little inspirational photo for us:

This is a very good friend of mine, sweetest guy in the WORLD - But also an unbelievable example of how anyone can get in shape and look good if you want it bad enough - He was the fat kid with the man boobs, lol

l_0b445a3dd1644686802b594a2cc8e044.jpg

DAAAAANNG GIRL! next time warn a sista. I needed a cigarette after seeing that tall drink of hot chocolate....and I don't even smoke! :thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by Shaunsgal

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don't know what it is, Jawi.

I was out all weekend in the heat in K.C., MO and at our softball games. The last few days I've got this horrible rash on my back. Spreading to my legs and chest a little. Temps hovering around 100 heat index here this week. Otherwise, I haven't eaten anything unusual or touched any poison ivy or anything. Stress rules my life too. Could just be a phase.

oh ok.. i just got the octopus thing.. sea pus.. octopus.. sea cat.. okay LOL..

it is ok Q. i used to not even know people ate it. i thought it was an endangered species :rofl:

no, but the sea turtles the huge ones that come to lay their eggs at moonlight, you not suppose to kill those. I can't stand the smell of turtle meat it reminds me of shiterlings I don't know how dem dat dat up yah...

I had alligator on a stick the other day. It was not bad at all.

Interesting. Please don't say it tasted like chicken..did it?

No. More like sausage of sorts.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

it is ok Q. i used to not even know people ate it. i thought it was an endangered species :rofl:

no, but the sea turtles the huge ones that come to lay their eggs at moonlight, you not suppose to kill those. I can't stand the smell of turtle meat it reminds me of shiterlings I don't know how dem dat dat up yah...

larfdogg.gif You mean Chitterlings?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If she is like me she would of meant SHITERLINGS! thats what i call them cause thats exactly how they smell YUCK!

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline

no man mi mean SHITTERLINGS -- a dem seh fi weh food nasti...mi nearly dead di first time I smelt dat...what a rass mi did wah mad.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Noooooooooooo!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

I was gagging the first time I smell dat. It smells like SH#T!!! :angry::angry::angry:

my gurl, I have a lot of friends down south and my friend married a guy from Georgia and his (controlling) mother and a few of us got into it because she didn't want any NASTY Jamaican food at the wedding, we cooked all of the main Jamaican dishes anyway and served it and people killed it. When they started cooking that shitterlings ####### mi seh mi afi run outtah di house, I wanted to rub my nose in the grass, mi seh mi grannie outhouse smell bettah dan dat

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Long time mi nuh drop sinting fi unu

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QB4QICX8

1.HERE I COME - BARRINGTON LEVY

2 GOLDEN HEN - TENOR SAW

3.ONE DANCE - BERES HAMMOND

4.COVOR ME - TINGA STEWARD F NINJA MAN

5.GANSTA - LOUIE CULTURE

6.REVOLUTION - DENIS BROWN

7.NO ICE CREAM SOUND - JOHNNT OSBOURNE

8.DUST OUT A SOUND BOY - SUPER BEAGLE

9.BAM BAM - SISTER NANCY

10.BOOPS - SUPER CAT

11.COW COD - MAJOR MACKERAL

12 LOVE PUNANNY BAD - SHABBA RANKS

13.BANDELERO - PINCHERS

14.KUFF - SHELLY THUNDER

15 SORRY - FOXY BROWN

16.ARE YOU READY - SUGAR MINOTT

17 DEVIL PICKNEY-ADMILRAL TIBET

18 IVE GOT NEWS FOR YOU-SHALOM

19 MORE LOVE-SABA

20 JAH I THANK YA-TONY CURTIS

21 THEY GONNA TALK-BERES H

22 JST BE GUD-HALF PINT

23 GREETINGS-HALF PINT

24 CRAZY-HALF P

25 NIGHT NURSE-G ISAACS

26 MISSING YOU-ANTHONY CRUZ

27 LAST NIGHT MEMORY-NADINE SUTHERLAND

28 I SEE IT IN-F MCGREGOR

29 FOREVER AND EVER-MIKEY SPICE

30 MORE TIME-GLEN W

31 PRETTY GIRL-SANCHEZ

32 DWN BY THE RIVER-M.HERITAGE

33 COMPLAINT-GARNETT SILK

34 FRENZY-SANCHEZ

35 MID NIGHT COWBOY-DELTON SREECHIE

36 VINYARD PARTY-SUPER CAT

37 CALL THE POLICE-JOHN WANYE

38 PUMPKIN BELLY-TENOR SAW

39 LODGE-B.KILLER

40 TOO MUCH PIRATE-RISTO BENJIE

41 WRITE UR WILL-NINJA MAN

42 MURDER THEM-NINJA MAN

43 FILL US UP WIV UR MERCY-GARNETT SILK

44 JAH WORKS-TERRO FABULOUS

45 UNDER MI SENSI-BARRINGTON LEVY

46 CRAZY BALDHEAD-BEENIE MAN F/LUCIANO

47 I WONDER-SIZZLA

48 IN THIS 2GETHER-LUCIANO,TERROR FABULOUS,LOUIE CULTURE

49 NEVER DIS THE MAN-SANCHEZ

50 ULTERIOR MOTIVE-LUICANO

51 WHIP THEM JAH JAH-FRANKIE PAUL

52 GUD LOOKIN GAL-BUJU BANTON

53 RIGHTEOUSNESS-D.BROWN

54 SUMTIME LOVE-WANYE WONDER

55 JAH'S LOVE-YAMMI BOLO

56 ONLY THROUGH JAH-I.M.S

57 STAND ALONE.GLEN W

58 PENNY WISE POUND FOOLISH-G NOOKS

59 SLEEP LAST NITE-JR KELLY

60 AGRESSOR-CAPLETON

61 TELL ME WHY-G NOOKS

62 NAH MOVE RIGHT-BUJU BANTON

63 TUNE IN-GREGORY ISAACS&LOUIE CULTURE

64 YOUR EYE'S-BERES HAMMOND

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Hey be easy!!!! Mi not talk about the goat balls and chicken's feet so why yuh ave ta talk bout mi chittrlings? Yes they stink and look like ish but taste extra yummy especially wid a likkle hot sauce, vinegar and ketchup!

Dada; mi naw dis, mi jus a seh...dat rass tink! and how the hell can they serve that at a wedding...cho.

I have a questions, how long can you keep braids in your hair, my co-worker is going on 7 months and her braids are falling out all over the place no joke.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Here's a little inspirational photo for us:

This is a very good friend of mine, sweetest guy in the WORLD - But also an unbelievable example of how anyone can get in shape and look good if you want it bad enough - He was the fat kid with the man boobs, lol

l_0b445a3dd1644686802b594a2cc8e044.jpg

DAAAAANNG GIRL! next time warn a sista. I needed a cigarette after seeing that tall drink of hot chocolate....and I don't even smoke! :thumbs::thumbs:

:rofl::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.