SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks JG -- what he had planned for us next month would have been beautiful also. Since January he's been communicating a lot with his friends back home and they had everything set up. I know everything happens on God's time, I just wished he had walked into my life many years ago.

When he was 2? :whistle::devil:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay.. 1luv.. i thought u were talking bout this weekend.. yeah i have friday off the kids will be back on the 1st so maybe we will do something together, but i don't know WHAT??

something all 4 of us can do for fun.. maybe go back to the arcade??

is sea cat the same as catfish??

:rofl:

Filed: Timeline
Me too. We always celebrate the day we met and our actual wedding date. Plus we celebrate on the day he arrived here...we're goofy.

Girl, that's not goofy, that's love. We going to a cookout and my friend has something planned for him on July 4th, so we'll see what happens.

Thanks JG -- what he had planned for us next month would have been beautiful also. Since January he's been communicating a lot with his friends back home and they had everything set up. I know everything happens on God's time, I just wished he had walked into my life many years ago.

When he was 2? :whistle::devil:

:bonk: damn, girl, how u mash up mi dream.... :crying: -- that's what he says too. Oh, well so it guh!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
okay.. 1luv.. i thought u were talking bout this weekend.. yeah i have friday off the kids will be back on the 1st so maybe we will do something together, but i don't know WHAT??

Oh, my..............Octopus!

Yeah, I really wish that for you too. But, then you wouldn't be as wonderful as you are today. Everything shaped you to this point girl!

I know...I hate naps...always have. I sit here and doze while reading VJ...then I jump up and pretend that I wasn't sleeping and I have to scroll all the way back to the top of the screen because my hand was on the down arrow the whole time. It takes me forever to read one page of posts. Ask me why I'm fighting the effect of the pain meds...heck I don't know just nosey I guess. LOL

LOL - I know the feeling. When I doze off then wake up my heart is pounding and I'm looking around like who me..I wasn't sleeping.... :unsure: But then I laugh and say, aww who cares.

Shut your eyes....you can catch up when you get up!

I agree - and a pain med induced nap is the best kind, lol - You need to let yourself rest and not push too much so that you heal - Your body has ways of telling you what it needs, pay attention to it!!

Now, if My body would only stop telling me I need chocolate for the past month........... :whistle:

Mine is telling me something. I'm all broke out in hives. Thought I had shingles for a while this morning.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Do the courthouse thing and then have your friend plan the Lake House Wedding for your anniversary! :thumbs:

Then you satisfy the 90 day requirement, and you can celebrate you anniversary on the day that means the most!

Glad to know you are up and moving, please take it easy (F)

Our anniversary is July 1st...but he will still be in Jamaica so that's why we had to decide on a new date for the wedding. I'm okay with Sept 9th but I would not want to renew my vows in Florida or Jamaica in September...I know crazy. I would want my dream wedding to be on our July 1st anniversary. A is like "What? We will just have a new date that means more...our wedding date." He just doesn't get it. MEN! :D

LOL - I understood you S! I wondered the same thing - if you don't renew on the exact date, which do you celebrate? But I guess the answer is whichever daymn one you want - or BOTH!!!

Glad to hear you did the treadmill and are up and around more - but you should nap!

hmm.. never thought about it jaws, but i guess island is right.. U CHOOSE!! i am leaning toward the original date tho cuz thats when it was official right?? heck girl.. its ur world, rock it how u like!

good job on the treadmill, w/ no pain right?? YES!!

Nope no pain...when I felt the slightest tinge...I stopped immediately.

Jawi - please be careful on the treadmill. It takes me almost 40 minutes to do 2.5 then again I'm a slower walker.

Our anniversary is January 7th but we also celebrate August 7th..the day we met. We really wanted to renew our vows this Aug but we would rather party instead :whistle: This January will be our 5th anniversary but it's cold here and no one can travel to JA right after Christmas so I gave up on that idea. We're going on a short cruise instead. Maybe we can do it on the boat :idea:

To really confuse the situation - we had our reception on March 19th so people think that's our anniversary :wacko: .

To answer your question - it can be two different dates. You can do whatever and whenever you want to renew your vows.

Oh no...the speed was 2.5...not that I walked 2.5 miles. LOL See I didn't even consider the reception. I know if we get married in September...I will not have the money for a formal reception because of just getting the kids ready for back to school and needing to pay the AOS fee. So that is another dillema. Why does AOS have to be so dyam much? I don't want to wait to file it because I don't want him to be out of status at all...and we also want to try and get AP approved for a trip back to Jamaica in December/January.

What long weekend? I get 2 day weekends all the way through Labor Day.

You don't get the 4th of July weekend?

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Whomever asked.........

This weekend I have baseball tickets for Friday night, Dillon's wedding/reception most of Saturday, a concert with a friend Sat. night, and softball games Sunday afternoon.

Next weekend a group of us are going to see my favorite band, something fireworky/fair-like on Saturday, and softball games on Sunday.

Oh, we get the 4th of July weekend, Jawi. Only cause it is a weekend. Tight #### bastards here!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

Jawi))))))))))))))))))))

I'm feeling u stress.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Whomever asked.........

This weekend I have baseball tickets for Friday night, Dillon's wedding/reception most of Saturday, a concert with a friend Sat. night, and softball games Sunday afternoon.

Next weekend a group of us are going to see my favorite band, something fireworky/fair-like on Saturday, and softball games on Sunday.

Oh, we get the 4th of July weekend, Jawi. Only cause it is a weekend. Tight #### bastards here!!!!

damn, all that...in 100+ degree weather? better get some gatorade

Timeline

Okay, Ladies.

I'm on p315 but don't even know if I can finish catching up at work. I have to keep scrolling REALLY fast each time someone posts that picture of the dude wearing minimal clothing.

Y'all are trying to get me fired.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Okay, Ladies.

I'm on p315 but don't even know if I can finish catching up at work. I have to keep scrolling REALLY fast each time someone posts that picture of the dude wearing minimal clothing.

Y'all are trying to get me fired.

:lol: i was doing the same thing..

Timeline
LOL - I know the feeling. When I doze off then wake up my heart is pounding and I'm looking around like who me..I wasn't sleeping.... :unsure: But then I laugh and say, aww who cares.

That is the feeling I try to avoid. When I take naps I feel guilty like I'm being a lazy bum and wasting my life away (my mother would say that when we were younger because she wanted us up and cleaning all day)...so naps are really painful for me...the rushing/pounding heart is not fun at all.

Awwwww...this is so sweet. You are blessed. Don't send me no more text messages about driving down here unless you mean it. I want some good Jamaican cuisine anyway.

I agree - and a pain med induced nap is the best kind, lol - You need to let yourself rest and not push too much so that you heal - Your body has ways of telling you what it needs, pay attention to it!!

Now, if My body would only stop telling me I need chocolate for the past month........... :whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: Are you preggers? kikikikiki :lol: :lol:

Oh, my..............Octopus!

Yeah, I really wish that for you too. But, then you wouldn't be as wonderful as you are today. Everything shaped you to this point girl!

I know...I hate naps...always have. I sit here and doze while reading VJ...then I jump up and pretend that I wasn't sleeping and I have to scroll all the way back to the top of the screen because my hand was on the down arrow the whole time. It takes me forever to read one page of posts. Ask me why I'm fighting the effect of the pain meds...heck I don't know just nosey I guess. LOL

Mine is telling me something. I'm all broke out in hives. Thought I had shingles for a while this morning.

JG hope you are okay....it may be the heat. Does it look like a heat rash?

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Dada why do I DVR Maury everyday??? :rofl: I can't get enough of the foolishness! I love the line " I am 1000 % sure he is the father" Ummm why are you on here when you had unprotected sex with 7 different guys and he is possibly not the father? I have no idea but it makes for good TV LOL

LOL Last time I was in JA, Steven got hooked on Maury. He'd watch Jerry Springer & talk about how fake everything is, then watch Maury and get all into it. It was hard to get him to get up & go somewhere if Maury was on.

So we just went to the court house and got married and I mentioned to my mom that I want to have a small something something in Jamaica in a few years. She has announced to the family to start saving their money and getting their passports cause I'm have a wedding in Jamaica.

Oh boy....what have I gotten myself into?

I need to tell my family to do the same thing if they plan to come to mine in November 2010. I'm not concerned about how many people come, cause I plan to do the all-inclusive thing (I'm thinking Grand Pineapple) so each person will pay for their own airfare & resort. I won't have to worry about food & drink; just a cake.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.