SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

And let me say that I don't want to paint such a bad picture of the man... :no:

He has a good heart, he means well...

We can be friends... (sometimes) And I would never deny him access to his child...

He was a poor man when I met him. Money a noh everything.

It is more the work ethic that I need in a partner.

anyway..... :rolleyes: mi done chat!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Okay, I know I said mi done chat, BUT....

its messed up and i really hope that it isn't ur ex's case, but sometimes the men's death is not even profitable.. they have to have worked a certain amount of years and paid in a certain amount of money to even give out survivor benefits..

i hate when a woman calls and we have to break it to her that she can't get anything for herself or her children becuz the man didn't work.. it really opens up ur eyes.. we have to choose mates wisely and if love leads u that way, just be prepared and know the rules..

I saved a paper he got once saying how much his kids would get if he ever passed... is that paper accurate still?

Timeline
Here's a little inspirational photo for us:

This is a very good friend of mine, sweetest guy in the WORLD - But also an unbelievable example of how anyone can get in shape and look good if you want it bad enough - He was the fat kid with the man boobs, lol

l_0b445a3dd1644686802b594a2cc8e044.jpg

OMG!!!!! Gulp....breath in ...breath out..... no wonder you like to go to the gym Sus!

I'm still catching up ...gotta see if Sus posted any more.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

oh.. i was gonna comment on newly..

i want to have both genre of music at my wedding but not why u think.. Roger enjoys hip hop and old skool r and b and pop.. i mean like lionel richie, phil collins, micheal jackson and them:rolleyes: more than reggae.. i on the other hand HAVE to have some of my fav reggae love songs being played..

Timeline
OMG!!!!! Gulp....breath in ...breath out..... no wonder you like to go to the gym Sus!

I'm still catching up ...gotta see if Sus posted any more.

LOL - didn't post anymore - I will send you an email

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Okay, I know I said mi done chat, BUT....

its messed up and i really hope that it isn't ur ex's case, but sometimes the men's death is not even profitable.. they have to have worked a certain amount of years and paid in a certain amount of money to even give out survivor benefits..

i hate when a woman calls and we have to break it to her that she can't get anything for herself or her children becuz the man didn't work.. it really opens up ur eyes.. we have to choose mates wisely and if love leads u that way, just be prepared and know the rules..

I saved a paper he got once saying how much his kids would get if he ever passed... is that paper accurate still?

yes.. if u got a statement and he gave an estimate..that estimate is still good.. once u put in, then u good!

now done chat!!!

now looking at this likkle pitcha sus put pon di tread here.. man, i wish i could take a long lunch :devil: but ie nuh wuk!!! mi man inna di yaad but mother nature gave me my mnthly gift.. DYAM HAR!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wITH THE WEDDING SONGS QUESTION ... I PLAN ON MIXING IT UP AND I PLAN TO DO THE FOOD THE SAME WAY ...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

yeah food too my 2.. thats another thing i was gonna type too. LOL

when somebody mentioned.. ways to make the kids more comfortable, mine havnet been to ja so i started introducing them to the food.. since most likey roger would be cooking some of it and my kids are SUPER picky.. i didn't want them to spit out any eating it for the first time in front of him LOL kidding.... a likkle LOL

also i got them used to knocking on my door first and not just coming in.. i started leaving them alone for short periods of time and REQUIRING that they give me that time cuz we are normally attached at the hip at ALL times...

Timeline
Hi StoneLove...how you feeling these days?

Feeling good...a little under the weather...got caught out in the rain a couple of times...but all and all feeling ok...got some good news to share...hubby received a little raise at his job (been working not even two months yet) and they put him on a full-time schedule instead of just working the weekends...so i am proud of him.... :thumbs: ...i guess they really like his work ethics...

Congrats!! That's a great accomplishment! I think work ethics get you much farther than degrees.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats StoneLove, that is wonderful news on the hubby's job? How are you feeling, and the likkle pickney?

Feeling good...she is kicking up a storm now....I am so ready to drop.... :lol:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yeah food too my 2.. thats another thing i was gonna type too. LOL

when somebody mentioned.. ways to make the kids more comfortable, mine havnet been to ja so i started introducing them to the food.. since most likey roger would be cooking some of it and my kids are SUPER picky.. i didn't want them to spit out any eating it for the first time in front of him LOL kidding.... a likkle LOL

also i got them used to knocking on my door first and not just coming in.. i started leaving them alone for short periods of time and REQUIRING that they give me that time cuz we are normally attached at the hip at ALL times...

food has been a challenge in our house too cuz both my son and my husband are really picky. they have both come around tho (after i forced them and said i can't keep up with cooking ten different things in one day). my son still won't eat crazy stuff like octopus or goat balls..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.