Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sus on the disability it depends.. if he gets SSI, princess' son cannot claim becuz its not based off his work..child support can't even touch it.

if he get SSA disability however, (the one u pulled up) then ur income doesn't count princess and he could get a check and/or child support can garnish the daddy's check

it is SSI Disability... I was told it is basically welfare and non-garnishable... :no:

Timeline
What are u ladies doing for the long weekend! I will be there for my cousins wedding. I dont know if I am more excited abt the wedding or the shopping :dance:

what long weekend 1luv?? i don't get a 3 day until next week.. thank GOD

ya'll have a holiday in canada coming up??

its too dyam hot to do anything here.. 100 degree weather everyday! its not cool till bout 7 or 8 at night UGHHH

Timeline
Even tho I make a lot of money? (by their standards)

I don't think that matters under SSDI - If your ex was deceased, your son would be entitled to money - it's not like welfare -

u are right it doesn't matter on ssdi :thumbs: but ssi is welfare, IF that is what he gets..

Timeline
sus on the disability it depends.. if he gets SSI, princess' son cannot claim becuz its not based off his work..child support can't even touch it.

if he get SSA disability however, (the one u pulled up) then ur income doesn't count princess and he could get a check and/or child support can garnish the daddy's check

That's what I thought - I used to do a lot of SS disability work - cause they love to deny people on 1st application :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
If your ex was deceased, your son would be entitled to money

:yes:

And the difference in what our son would get between if I died and HE died (God Forbid smiley-angelic001.gif ) is LAUGHABLE!

Well I laugh really so I don't cry...

I am on my own when it comes to my son... I faced that 3 years ago... God provides.

Timeline
Hi StoneLove...how you feeling these days?

Feeling good...a little under the weather...got caught out in the rain a couple of times...but all and all feeling ok...got some good news to share...hubby received a little raise at his job (been working not even two months yet) and they put him on a full-time schedule instead of just working the weekends...so i am proud of him.... :thumbs: ...i guess they really like his work ethics...

That is great!! :thumbs:

That is something I know I am going to LOVE... The work ethic... my ex has not worked in years... he sits back on SSI Disability and does not pay a dime of child support... I would post an angry smiley, but I am past the anger... my boy is my boy and I got him! But it sure will feel nice to have a partner that really contributes and values a days work! :thumbs:

yeah he does work hard...his job would call him on his days off and he would always go in without a problem...I think thats why they rate him so much...one day on his day off he had to work the kitchen all by himself because people called out and he was the only one that said ok to come in...so that day he went in for 2:pm and didn't get home until 3 in the morning...and of course I had to pick him up because where he works there is no public transportation after 1:am.....but i have no problem doing that as long as its something constructive.... :star: ...since that day he was telling me that all the managers were thanking him because he really saved the day and blah blah....so that is probably the reason why they gave him more days and raised his pay...He's really happy...

GET IT mr stone!!!

Timeline

Princess, I feel you on that, and trust me, I know - But, for your son's sake, it would be worth looking into whether he is entitled for benefits or not - even if you never touch the money and stick it in a trust for his education / future - if he's entitled to it, by all means grab it.

it is SSI Disability... I was told it is basically welfare and non-garnishable... :no:

Oops, missed this!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
What are u ladies doing for the long weekend! I will be there for my cousins wedding. I dont know if I am more excited abt the wedding or the shopping :dance:

what long weekend 1luv?? i don't get a 3 day until next week.. thank GOD

ya'll have a holiday in canada coming up??

its too dyam hot to do anything here.. 100 degree weather everyday! its not cool till bout 7 or 8 at night UGHHH

Canada always seems to have a holiday the week before ours... :blink:

It is HOT here too... The pool really helps :yes:

How is Mr. Man?? What you get for dinner last night?? :wub::pop:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[quote name='dancehallquana'

no quana maury . these women trip me out being up here twice talking bout they are 1000 percent sure this man is the father (they said the same thing last time ) here goes maury you are not the father

I hate that too. I mean hey you didn’t think there was nothing wrong when you were sleeping with all these men so keep it real it is what it is. Just get up on stage and be like yeah there’s a chance cause I jooked him. End of story then if your wrong oh well you said he was only chance but I hate when they be like he was the only one and he knows it and then five men later your chatting the same story. Jeez!

Dada why do I DVR Maury everyday??? :rofl: I can't get enough of the foolishness! I love the line " I am 1000 % sure he is the father" Ummm why are you on here when you had unprotected sex with 7 different guys and he is possibly not the father? I have no idea but it makes for good TV LOL

Those were my thoughts exactly i watch it cause it cracks me up

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
If your ex was deceased, your son would be entitled to money

:yes:

And the difference in what our son would get between if I died and HE died (God Forbid smiley-angelic001.gif ) is LAUGHABLE!

Well I laugh really so I don't cry...

I am on my own when it comes to my son... I faced that 3 years ago... God provides.

its messed up and i really hope that it isn't ur ex's case, but sometimes the men's death is not even profitable.. they have to have worked a certain amount of years and paid in a certain amount of money to even give out survivor benefits..

i hate when a woman calls and we have to break it to her that she can't get anything for herself or her children becuz the man didn't work.. it really opens up ur eyes.. we have to choose mates wisely and if love leads u that way, just be prepared and know the rules..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.