SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dillon if you do dash down there, call me.....I'll can be there in 10 minutes and witness the whole thing!!!!!

Hang in there girlie. It's almost there and done! You'll look back at how quick it went and what the big fuss was all about!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my...

Would you send your parent(s) back to your country?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=204186&hl=

She is not nervous at all. She has mixed emotions and the adjustment has been pretty hard on her. She really loves the mister but at times she just wants it like the way it used to be with just the two of us. There are good days and bad days but we get through them. I just hope it starts getting easier soon.

grouphugg.gif

I really hope my son can adjust well... The good thing is that I have always taken care of SOMEBODY... My Father lived in the spare room for a while, a friend lived with us for a year and a half... someone has almost always been around... My Dad moved out the first of this month and this is the first we have been alone in a long time... He says he can't wait for Astley to come... I just hope he keeps that view...

I wonder what else we can do to make the transition easier for the kids...

(((Philly & Dillon)))

Your son has been to Jamaica right?

Does anyone know if Jamerican has moved to Jamaica already? I wasn't sure if I missed that post. I skipped a lot last week.

Timeline
Hi StoneLove...how you feeling these days?

Feeling good...a little under the weather...got caught out in the rain a couple of times...but all and all feeling ok...got some good news to share...hubby received a little raise at his job (been working not even two months yet) and they put him on a full-time schedule instead of just working the weekends...so i am proud of him.... :thumbs: ...i guess they really like his work ethics...

That is great!! :thumbs:

That is something I know I am going to LOVE... The work ethic... my ex has not worked in years... he sits back on SSI Disability and does not pay a dime of child support... I would post an angry smiley, but I am past the anger... my boy is my boy and I got him! But it sure will feel nice to have a partner that really contributes and values a days work! :thumbs:

Timeline

congrats stone.. i bet hubby is very proud of himself..

dillon.. i know how u feel.. i know all day today u are gonna be wondering if u can dodge going to the courthouse.. HILARIOUS!!

man, this lady on the phone just told her child to "shut the F*** up.." that was NOT necessary..

anyway..good morning all... mek mi guh ketch up!

Timeline

That is something I know I am going to LOVE... The work ethic... my ex has not worked in years... he sits back on SSI Disability and does not pay a dime of child support... I would post an angry smiley, but I am past the anger... my boy is my boy and I got him! But it sure will feel nice to have a partner that really contributes and values a days work! :thumbs:

Have you applied for benefits for your son? He should be able to get them based on your ex's disability -

http://www.ssa.gov/dibplan/dfamily4.htm

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Your son has been to Jamaica right?

:yes:

And I can already hear the jam.com lurkers spreadsheets updating :lol: but I don't really care today... :whistle:

See im deh:

S5000634_0290_290.jpg

Have you applied for benefits for your son? He should be able to get them based on your ex's disability -

Even tho I make a lot of money? (by their standards)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Closer the date I guess they post the different types of events they will have. I have just heard a lot about how they party all night long.

Hey sidekick you going?? LOL

All day and all night! http://www.islandmix.com is a good place to get info on the different shows -

Thanks Sus....

owwwwwwwww wha gwaaan my gal!!!! check this... my lil sis made up a song about my mom... "my mom got a butt, she got a butt like that, when she cross tha street those cars go beep beep beep, those cars go beep beep beep" ####### material INDEED! The thing is she dont watch BET so what the heck :wacko: she's 8! it's definitely something that was in the simalac she is growing lil boobies early cause she has thyroids, sooo she told me she don’t think that her growing breast tissue is appropriate because she is a child not a adolescence yet…

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Feeling good...a little under the weather...got caught out in the rain a couple of times...but all and all feeling ok...got some good news to share...hubby received a little raise at his job (been working not even two months yet) and they put him on a full-time schedule instead of just working the weekends...so i am proud of him.... :thumbs: ...i guess they really like his work ethics...

yeah he does work hard...his job would call him on his days off and he would always go in without a problem...I think thats why they rate him so much...one day on his day off he had to work the kitchen all by himself because people called out and he was the only one that said ok to come in...so that day he went in for 2:pm and didn't get home until 3 in the morning...and of course I had to pick him up because where he works there is no public transportation after 1:am.....but i have no problem doing that as long as its something constructive.... :star: ...since that day he was telling me that all the managers were thanking him because he really saved the day and blah blah....so that is probably the reason why they gave him more days and raised his pay...He's really happy...

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

yeah he does work hard...his job would call him on his days off and he would always go in without a problem...I think thats why they rate him so much...one day on his day off he had to work the kitchen all by himself because people called out and he was the only one that said ok to come in...so that day he went in for 2:pm and didn't get home until 3 in the morning...and of course I had to pick him up because where he works there is no public transportation after 1:am.....but i have no problem doing that as long as its something constructive.... :star: ...since that day he was telling me that all the managers were thanking him because he really saved the day and blah blah....so that is probably the reason why they gave him more days and raised his pay...He's really happy...

See, that is the kind of thing I am talking about :yes:

When my Honey got into that car accident in JA and his boss made him go to work :angry: He WENT! He went bleeding and he worked ALL DAY! :wow:

I have been with my company 11 years (minus a 3 year hiatus to Oregon :whistle: ) and they know when the job needs to get done, I get it done... but I would not go to work bleeding :lol:

I believe soo...Quana any thoughts...residence SSA rep. LOL..

JAPrincess - what is jam.com? lurkers? people really lurk on this site? Is Yardie thread that juicy?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good afternoon everyone

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

sus on the disability it depends.. if he gets SSI, princess' son cannot claim becuz its not based off his work..child support can't even touch it.

if he get SSA disability however, (the one u pulled up) then ur income doesn't count princess and he could get a check and/or child support can garnish the daddy's check

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.