SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kingstonivinfo@state.gov

And sus there will be tons of pictures!!!!!!

Dillion, did you see weather forecast for Saturday? 100+

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
u crazy...we went to asylum for ladies night with some other ladies who also had interviews that didn't turn out as well.

sus move to DC

Find me a job!

u know with your background and experience you'd be paiddddd. Don't have connections in the legal feild like I use to, know a few people with DOJ, but I don't think you'd make the amount of money you could working for the gvt.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kingstonivinfo@state.gov

And sus there will be tons of pictures!!!!!!

Dillion, did you see weather forecast for Saturday? 100+

:crying::crying::crying: I know I am going to melt for sure! I thought it was pretty nice this morning I was hoping it would be like that but I am sure I won't have such luck!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
u crazy...we went to asylum for ladies night with some other ladies who also had interviews that didn't turn out as well.

sus move to DC

Find me a job!

u know with your background and experience you'd be paiddddd. Don't have connections in the legal feild like I use to, know a few people with DOJ, but I don't think you'd make the amount of money you could working for the gvt.

My job is ALexandria, VA.. I just need to find a cheap place, nice hood and good schools for T! Can you find that for me??? I want to come back to DC baby!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Timeline

sus move to DC

Find me a job!

My job is ALexandria, VA.. I just need to find a cheap place, nice hood and good schools for T! Can you find that for me??? I want to come back to DC baby!

We'll be happy to have you back and the Lucian community is nice. My god brother is from there and he's a trip and I love him to death. I'm ask him where they're from again, can't membah.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Mawning Ladies,

I am still stuck on this project and looks like there is not only 1 but 2 more coming my way LOL but its all good! I have to try and catch up and read 23 pages that will take me forever but I will because I see you Ladies have some great advice for me ( Hugs)

I am doing much better, still drama at home but one day at a time!

Hey Philly...

I know you have a project on your hands but dang are we ever going to find out what happened over the weekend??

Yes I'm being nosey.

[quote name='dancehallquana'

no quana maury . these women trip me out being up here twice talking bout they are 1000 percent sure this man is the father (they said the same thing last time ) here goes maury you are not the father

I hate that too. I mean hey you didn’t think there was nothing wrong when you were sleeping with all these men so keep it real it is what it is. Just get up on stage and be like yeah there’s a chance cause I jooked him. End of story then if your wrong oh well you said he was only chance but I hate when they be like he was the only one and he knows it and then five men later your chatting the same story. Jeez!

Dada why do I DVR Maury everyday??? :rofl: I can't get enough of the foolishness! I love the line " I am 1000 % sure he is the father" Ummm why are you on here when you had unprotected sex with 7 different guys and he is possibly not the father? I have no idea but it makes for good TV LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

sus move to DC

Find me a job!

We'll be happy to have you back and the Lucian community is nice. My god brother is from there and he's a trip and I love him to death. I'm ask him where they're from again, can't membah.

I am trying to get my friend to buy a house down there. This is her 12th year teaching in DC Publc schools. She makes some decent money (highest paid district in the country) and she needs to stop renting in her HORRRRRIBLE complex and buy a nice big house so me and my fam can come down!! LOL .... I love DC, so much to do, so many cultures... LOVE IT!!! My 1st apartment I ever had was in DC...

My stupid company doesnt pay well (for living in the area anyway) so we need to find Louis a career and come on back down. He liked it there as well. Nice to see people that resemble himself and not just stares from all the crazy white people up here!! LOL

Ohhhh ... now I am planning in my head again.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
:ot:

those that are married or planning a wedding umm do you play Jamaican wedding songs, American wedding songs or a mixx btwn the two im just wondering? I remember one time i was talking about Al green and j was like who dat??? i was soooo shocked like you cant be serious right :huh: I think so amazing by Luther and spend my life by tamia and eric bennett is the perfect wedding songs...

That was the song me and my ex danced too.

My personal opinion is that I think u should play both since it is and American marrying a Jamaican or vice versa. I think both cultures should be mingled together.

Hey good morning everybody! Still raining here in Maine... can't wait for some heat! I know Louis would like some too!!

Hope you all have a great day

Come here. We are supposed to hit 100 this week (115+ heat index). So freakin' sticky....hot and humid. It sucks. :angry:

Here's a little inspirational photo for us:

This is a very good friend of mine, sweetest guy in the WORLD - But also an unbelievable example of how anyone can get in shape and look good if you want it bad enough - He was the fat kid with the man boobs, lol

l_0b445a3dd1644686802b594a2cc8e044.jpg

I think his boobs are still bigger then mine.

Lawd he is FINE!!

LOL @ the man boobs!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Hey does anyone go to the Carnival in New York around Labor Day? I was thinking about driving up for that.

Yes - I used to be in Brooklyn all weekend - Now we kinda pick and choose which events we go to -

Closer the date I guess they post the different types of events they will have. I have just heard a lot about how they party all night long.

Hey sidekick you going?? LOL

Timeline
Wow, mi caan believe seh one year ago today we had our interview in Kingston...funny I remember what I ate, we wore, drank, what we did afterwards and I can't remember what I did yesterday.

:devil: ..LMAO!!!!

sus move to DC

If yuh say so!!! That's your story so stick to it.... :whistle:

Timeline
Hey sidekick you going?? LOL

:lol: DaDa

Morning peeps, I am home today, just could not bring myself to the office this morning...

It's going to be 100 degrees here today *ugh* I plan to stay in the AC house and relax.

As for wedding songs, I have the whole soundtrack planned :blush: Both American and Jamaican music...

One of our favorites right yah so...

Our first dance will be to a Rod Stewart song called "For the first time" :wub:

We got to talk a long time this morning because I was not in a rush to get out the door...

How did I ever get so lucky to find such a good man? :luv:

He was asking about community work that he can do until he can legally work... I said yes I am sure you can help in the soup kitchen where they feed the homeless or something. He was excited about doing that. Then I said I know you will not want to just sit around waiting for me to get home... he said please I will have to get dinner ready, and put roses on the table :wub:

I am blessed...

Dillon I hope your day is as beautiful as your heart is!! (L)

Lawny is your friend from the metro ok? (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.