SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies....

Today is going to be my last day online until next week probably. I have a lot of running to do tomorrow and Friday. Try not to chat too much so I don't have that much to catch up on.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay this will the last time i get caught up any any type of mix up... Quanna i went back a read and you are right she aint even say KK ohhhh i really do aplogize that was wayyyy uncalled for i still dont like the term sidekicks but maybe its me or a up north ting... OMG KK i really did spaze out on you ohhh i really feel bad and i am soooooo sorry fi dat you did not deserve that AT ALL... tooo much bad mind pon di board where innocent ole mi get mix up :innocent: well i guess that made the day speed up a lil cause it sure was boring before lol excuse my bit*hyness ladies

I agree the word sidekicks I didn't understand. To me its like saying we be talking on the side and I think by now EVERYONE should know I have no problem posting on the board how I feel. I think in a way we all have certain people we relate to a little more than the other but at the end of the day we're all cool. Well most of us. :devil:

Partners in crime......shyt disturbers......etc.

Sus, Tre, and me have it going on too! Not worries.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
DADA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

i have training today

ugh!!!

have a great day ladies!!!

Hey Bunz (waving).. Well I was out yesterday the kids have the darn flu and I'm praying its not swine because so far they have all the symptoms. You know its a shame when your home with two sick kids and you keep texting some of the VJers to find out what your missing on the board. I'm only here today because I had to come and see what was going on. I mean I have some work to complete….lol

Well it looks like I missed a lot yesterday so you know I had to go and catch up and now I think I'm almost there. How are you today?

Hey does anyone go to the Carnival in New York around Labor Day? I was thinking about driving up for that.

Here's a little inspirational photo for us:

This is a very good friend of mine, sweetest guy in the WORLD - But also an unbelievable example of how anyone can get in shape and look good if you want it bad enough - He was the fat kid with the man boobs, lol

l_0b445a3dd1644686802b594a2cc8e044.jpg

Who said you need coffee to start the morning of right?? To me this pic will do just fine.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay this will the last time i get caught up any any type of mix up... Quanna i went back a read and you are right she aint even say KK ohhhh i really do aplogize that was wayyyy uncalled for i still dont like the term sidekicks but maybe its me or a up north ting... OMG KK i really did spaze out on you ohhh i really feel bad and i am soooooo sorry fi dat you did not deserve that AT ALL... tooo much bad mind pon di board where innocent ole mi get mix up :innocent: well i guess that made the day speed up a lil cause it sure was boring before lol excuse my bit*hyness ladies

I agree the word sidekicks I didn't understand. To me its like saying we be talking on the side and I think by now EVERYONE should know I have no problem posting on the board how I feel. I think in a way we all have certain people we relate to a little more than the other but at the end of the day we're all cool. Well most of us. :devil:

LOL - Just to clarify the term once and for all:

The origin of the term comes from pickpocket slang of the late 19th and early 20th century. The "kick" is the front side pocket of a pair of trousers, and was found to be the pocket safest from theft. Thus the "side-kick" became an inseparable companion. As well the companion also helps the main character whenever they need it.

Function of the sidekick

Those functions may include comic relief. Sidekicks also frequently serve as an emotional connection. The sidekick is often the confidant who knows the main character better than anyone else

Oh, mi nevah know, mi did a tink seh a one cellphone

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey good morning everybody! Still raining here in Maine... can't wait for some heat! I know Louis would like some too!!

Hope you all have a great day

Come here. We are supposed to hit 100 this week (115+ heat index). So freakin' sticky....hot and humid. It sucks. :angry:

This is a very good friend of mine, sweetest guy in the WORLD - But also an unbelievable example of how anyone can get in shape and look good if you want it bad enough - He was the fat kid with the man boobs, lol

I think his boobs are still bigger then mine.

lmao uhhh uhhhh damn smh.... well at least you can go without wearing a bra must be nice :blush:

:ot:

those that are married or planning a wedding umm do you play Jamaican wedding songs, American wedding songs or a mixx btwn the two im just wondering? I remember one time i was talking about Al green and j was like who dat??? i was soooo shocked like you cant be serious right :huh: I think so amazing by Luther and spend my life by tamia and eric bennett is the perfect wedding songs...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline

The origin of the term comes from pickpocket slang of the late 19th and early 20th century. The "kick" is the front side pocket of a pair of trousers, and was found to be the pocket safest from theft. Thus the "side-kick" became an inseparable companion. As well the companion also helps the main character whenever they need it.

Function of the sidekick

Those functions may include comic relief. Sidekicks also frequently serve as an emotional connection. The sidekick is often the confidant who knows the main character better than anyone else

:rofl: sometimes ignorance is bliss..

galang back a u bed ooman a choble mi a choble sus

hee hee

Timeline
Hey does anyone go to the Carnival in New York around Labor Day? I was thinking about driving up for that.

Yes - I used to be in Brooklyn all weekend - Now we kinda pick and choose which events we go to -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Function of the sidekick

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey good morning everybody! Still raining here in Maine... can't wait for some heat! I know Louis would like some too!!

Hope you all have a great day

Come here. We are supposed to hit 100 this week (115+ heat index). So freakin' sticky....hot and humid. It sucks. :angry:

I think his boobs are still bigger then mine.

lmao uhhh uhhhh damn smh.... well at least you can go without wearing a bra must be nice :blush:

:ot:

those that are married or planning a wedding umm do you play Jamaican wedding songs, American wedding songs or a mixx btwn the two im just wondering? I remember one time i was talking about Al green and j was like who dat??? i was soooo shocked like you cant be serious right :huh: I think so amazing by Luther and spend my life by tamia and eric bennett is the perfect wedding songs...

he prolly know di song dem but not the artist

Timeline

newly we are doing a mixture of both. i am walking down the aisle to the eric benet and tammia song but most of all the other music at the reception will be reggae.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Good Morning Ladies....

Today is going to be my last day online until next week probably. I have a lot of running to do tomorrow and Friday. Try not to chat too much so I don't have that much to catch up on.

Like that will happen, lol

Wishing you best of luck and beautiful weather on your day, Dillon! We want lots of pictures!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

kingstonivinfo@state.gov

And sus there will be tons of pictures!!!!!!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline
Wow, mi caan believe seh one year ago today we had our interview in Kingston...funny I remember what I ate, we wore, drank, what we did afterwards and I can't remember what I did yesterday.

:devil: ..LMAO!!!!

u crazy...we went to asylum for ladies night with some other ladies who also had interviews that didn't turn out as well.

sus move to DC

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.