SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Okay this will the last time i get caught up any any type of mix up... Quanna i went back a read and you are right she aint even say KK ohhhh i really do aplogize that was wayyyy uncalled for i still dont like the term sidekicks but maybe its me or a up north ting... OMG KK i really did spaze out on you ohhh i really feel bad and i am soooooo sorry fi dat you did not deserve that AT ALL... tooo much bad mind pon di board where innocent ole mi get mix up :innocent: well i guess that made the day speed up a lil cause it sure was boring before lol excuse my bit*hyness ladies

I agree the word sidekicks I didn’t understand. To me its like saying we be talking on the side and I think by now EVERYONE should know I have no problem posting on the board how I feel. I think in a way we all have certain people we relate to a little more than the other but at the end of the day we're all cool. Well most of us. :devil:

See we use sidekicks..for buddies or people you see together a lot. Like at work my boss use to ask..me where was my sidekick..as in..where is my friend that I hung out all the time. It's never been used in a negative way in my light. I didn't realize it was offense.

From Wikipedia: A sidekick is a stock character, a close companion who assists a partner

Like Batman and Robin...

Like I called my husband Dude....and he was like...don't say that...it means GAY ????? :unsure::wacko: Never heard of that...but oh well.

Okay this will the last time i get caught up any any type of mix up... Quanna i went back a read and you are right she aint even say KK ohhhh i really do aplogize that was wayyyy uncalled for i still dont like the term sidekicks but maybe its me or a up north ting... OMG KK i really did spaze out on you ohhh i really feel bad and i am soooooo sorry fi dat you did not deserve that AT ALL... tooo much bad mind pon di board where innocent ole mi get mix up :innocent: well i guess that made the day speed up a lil cause it sure was boring before lol excuse my bit*hyness ladies

I agree the word sidekicks I didn’t understand. To me its like saying we be talking on the side and I think by now EVERYONE should know I have no problem posting on the board how I feel. I think in a way we all have certain people we relate to a little more than the other but at the end of the day we're all cool. Well most of us. :devil:

LOL - Just to clarify the term once and for all:

The origin of the term comes from pickpocket slang of the late 19th and early 20th century. The "kick" is the front side pocket of a pair of trousers, and was found to be the pocket safest from theft. Thus the "side-kick" became an inseparable companion. As well the companion also helps the main character whenever they need it.

Function of the sidekick

Those functions may include comic relief. Sidekicks also frequently serve as an emotional connection. The sidekick is often the confidant who knows the main character better than anyone else

Thanks Sus :thumbs:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm coming..Hubby says he'll pass...but wants me to bring back some Stone Love cds...from the street vendors.

Lol...you know I sell CDs right???

Have over 3500 sound system sessions, mixes etc.......

Will message you, we need to meet up!

JAE....baby boy is getting so big. Adorable!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

I agree the word sidekicks I didn't understand. To me its like saying we be talking on the side and I think by now EVERYONE should know I have no problem posting on the board how I feel. I think in a way we all have certain people we relate to a little more than the other but at the end of the day we're all cool. Well most of us. :devil:

The origin of the term comes from pickpocket slang of the late 19th and early 20th century. The "kick" is the front side pocket of a pair of trousers, and was found to be the pocket safest from theft. Thus the "side-kick" became an inseparable companion. As well the companion also helps the main character whenever they need it.

Function of the sidekick

Those functions may include comic relief. Sidekicks also frequently serve as an emotional connection. The sidekick is often the confidant who knows the main character better than anyone else

Oh, mi nevah know, mi did a tink seh a one cellphone

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
cho man.. we forget where we come from.. i used to sit at the laundromat for HOURS while my mama run errands.. i would be fine if i have to go and dry my clothes for 30 min or so..

now my daughters never had to do that so that would surely be whiney if they had to go.. mek me tek them just for a reality check.. how bout dat!!!

ummmm i feel bad now mi good good up fren put me on to the laundromat that wash your cloths for you and i went and my clothes smelled soooo good and they was folded like it was nobody business i keep saying im not going anymore because that's just lazyness but ughhh ruhhhhn i just picked up a load yesterday :whistle: damn is that weird someone you dont know washing your clothes???

When I needed to buy a washer and dryer about a month ago, we went to the bargain box in the paper. Got a laundrymat washer and dryer for $150 for the pair. They are huge and work so well. Only problem is you have to put 75 cents in every time you run them...you just get it back out right away. My kids think it's hilarious.

And so do I!!!!!! :rofl:

Timeline
Island....you are coming in this weekend, right?

No she is not. :crying:

What? Why not??????

Dahley texted me last night. She seems to be. You might want to contact her and make sure she has details. I remembered where wedding was and time. But, off top of my head (and I was out) couldnt' remember reception details.

Yes. You and your drunk behind. lol. Anyway, I will be there with bells on! Dillon, I will ask Sandy for the details.

Ha ha.....when was that? Sunday? Might have been just a smidge tipsy. Softball tends to do that to me.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Island....you are coming in this weekend, right?

No she is not. :crying:

What? Why not??????

Dahley texted me last night. She seems to be. You might want to contact her and make sure she has details. I remembered where wedding was and time. But, off top of my head (and I was out) couldnt' remember reception details.

Yes. You and your drunk behind. lol. Anyway, I will be there with bells on! Dillon, I will ask Sandy for the details.

So, how did it go? I texted you and asked (didn't I?).

YEA!!! On you going. I'm going.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I have a sidekick cellphone....it's definitely my sidekick... :rofl::rofl: can't go no where without it... :lol::lol:

weh sus deh, watch ar dash watah pon mi

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
[quote name='dancehallquana'

no quana maury . these women trip me out being up here twice talking bout they are 1000 percent sure this man is the father (they said the same thing last time ) here goes maury you are not the father

I hate that too. I mean hey you didn’t think there was nothing wrong when you were sleeping with all these men so keep it real it is what it is. Just get up on stage and be like yeah there’s a chance cause I jooked him. End of story then if your wrong oh well you said he was only chance but I hate when they be like he was the only one and he knows it and then five men later your chatting the same story. Jeez!

Edited by DaDa

Timeline
Hey good morning everybody! Still raining here in Maine... can't wait for some heat! I know Louis would like some too!!

Hope you all have a great day

Come here. We are supposed to hit 100 this week (115+ heat index). So freakin' sticky....hot and humid. It sucks. :angry:

Here's a little inspirational photo for us:

This is a very good friend of mine, sweetest guy in the WORLD - But also an unbelievable example of how anyone can get in shape and look good if you want it bad enough - He was the fat kid with the man boobs, lol

l_0b445a3dd1644686802b594a2cc8e044.jpg

I think his boobs are still bigger then mine.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Hey good morning everybody! Still raining here in Maine... can't wait for some heat! I know Louis would like some too!!

Hope you all have a great day

Come here. We are supposed to hit 100 this week (115+ heat index). So freakin' sticky....hot and humid. It sucks. :angry:

Here's a little inspirational photo for us:

This is a very good friend of mine, sweetest guy in the WORLD - But also an unbelievable example of how anyone can get in shape and look good if you want it bad enough - He was the fat kid with the man boobs, lol

l_0b445a3dd1644686802b594a2cc8e044.jpg

I think his boobs are still bigger then mine.

:rofl: a no dat mi a look pon, let me get mi manifying glasses maybe it we look biggah, I'm so bad. Stuck in a meeting and all I'm smelling is stale coffee

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I agree the word sidekicks I didn't understand. To me its like saying we be talking on the side and I think by now EVERYONE should know I have no problem posting on the board how I feel. I think in a way we all have certain people we relate to a little more than the other but at the end of the day we're all cool. Well most of us. :devil:

Function of the sidekick

:rofl: sometimes ignorance is bliss..

Function of the sidekick

:rofl: sometimes ignorance is bliss..

galang back a u bed ooman a choble mi a choble sus

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Wow, mi caan believe seh one year ago today we had our interview in Kingston...funny I remember what I ate, we wore, drank, what we did afterwards and I can't remember what I did yesterday.

Ha....I can remember what happened each day my kids were born; but I can't remember yesterday either, Tre!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.