SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

J -- how are you this morning

ohhhhhhhhhh sus, I'm telling

Go ahead - I can look, mi nah touch!

u bettah not...u got u'r own at home...well, a plane ride away. Once again, I'm sitting in a meeting that started at 9am and only 3 people showed up :angry: ...they say you're suppose to wait 30mins to calm down before sending an e-mail, but I'm heated.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J -- how are you this morning

ohhhhhhhhhh sus, I'm telling

Go ahead - I can look, mi nah touch!

u bettah not...u got u'r own at home...well, a plane ride away. Once again, I'm sitting in a meeting that started at 9am and only 3 people showed up :angry: ...they say you're suppose to wait 30mins to calm down before sending an e-mail, but I'm heated.

Yes..turn on the fan!!! Calm down before sending the email

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL - This one is a plane ride away, too - no worries -

My meeting from the other day that the people blew off - Their only "available time" is from 6 - 7 pm on Tues - I guarantee they thought we would say never mind - Ummm.... nope, I'll flex my day!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

LOL - This one is a plane ride away, too - no worries -

My meeting from the other day that the people blew off - Their only "available time" is from 6 - 7 pm on Tues - I guarantee they thought we would say never mind - Ummm.... nope, I'll flex my day!

Two things I will never understand

1. Ya'll know I leave at 4pm, why schedule a meeting 3 - 5pm

2. My calendar is blocked out at 3pm everyday for the last 11 years, but you send the appt anyway and get upset when I don't accept and say I'm not a teamplayer :angry:

I also hate meetings that are scheduled at NOON and no food provided...if I schedule a noon meeting I always provide food.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Morning Ladies,

I wasn't on all weekend so now I have to catch up!

Sorry to say but I have some sad news, I lost the baby. :crying: I was depressed about it initially, but I realize that the Creator has a plan so we will just try again.......

Well aside from that drama I had the biggest fight with my kids Saturday night and let me tell you it wasn't pretty. I'll post all the drama shortly, just got a call from the COO and I have have a major project before he gets here in a few hours. So stay tuned

I'll trying to catch up, but sorry to hear about the baby Philly. But you are very right, it has to be on God's time.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Hey good morning everybody! Still raining here in Maine... can't wait for some heat! I know Louis would like some too!!

Hope you all have a great day

Irie, i didn't know you were in Maine, it's beautiful there.

Yes,I am a "Mainah", it is nice here, Summer is wonderful...if it ever gets here. Its just the winter thats a killer. You all can come visit anytime! My BF is on her way here from DC now! I miss DC though... would love to come back.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
So, going back to my Ocean City saga - After I made all the changes, cancelled the 1st reservation, booked another hotel - The one who never has any money and can't ever commit to anything, now has a problem with where we are staying -

She, who travels oh so much, says that the hotel is not nice enough, and she has found some condos that are around $280 per night (over $100 more than we are paying, pre tax) - And I should keep looking and cancel what I found -

#######????? I was so furious - it is based on HER not having money that I booked where I did to keep the cost down, and made all the changes I did - I told her if she wanted to book her own place, go ahead and do it, and the others of us would move to a better hotel -

See Sus you should have stuck to your guns and left the reservation alone like you t old us you were. See what happens when you go against your better judgment and make changes. The trick still isn’t happy.

I agree give her the names of the people going and the dates and tell HER to send you the confirmation when she has found something.

Timeline
Nope...I was coming at the right one....You just took it the wrong way. Usually you and Dada..agree on things..and she'll have a story to go with what you post.

I guess you can get NASTY if you like...but it won't really mean much... :blush: I don't find it necessary.

Ok KK why you trying to make me feel like Sophia form Golden Girls. The way you say I always have a story...LOL

" This reminds me of Sicily back in 1961...."

Wow, mi caan believe seh one year ago today we had our interview in Kingston...funny I remember what I ate, we wore, drank, what we did afterwards and I can't remember what I did yesterday.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Two things I will never understand

1. Ya'll know I leave at 4pm, why schedule a meeting 3 - 5pm

2. My calendar is blocked out at 3pm everyday for the last 11 years, but you send the appt anyway and get upset when I don't accept and say I'm not a teamplayer :angry:

I also hate meetings that are scheduled at NOON and no food provided...if I schedule a noon meeting I always provide food.

LOL, I have the same pet peeves - I have a committee that I am supposed to be on - For the past year, they send out the meeting invite for Weds at 10:30 am - I have declined EACH one, and put a note that I have a standing conference call at that time every week - Yet they still don't change the meeting. So, now I just decline.

Nope...I was coming at the right one....You just took it the wrong way. Usually you and Dada..agree on things..and she'll have a story to go with what you post.

I guess you can get NASTY if you like...but it won't really mean much... :blush: I don't find it necessary.

Ok KK why you trying to make me feel like Sophia form Golden Girls. The way you say I always have a story...LOL

" This reminds me of Sicily back in 1961...."

Ya see it......lol

Timeline
Okay this will the last time i get caught up any any type of mix up... Quanna i went back a read and you are right she aint even say KK ohhhh i really do aplogize that was wayyyy uncalled for i still dont like the term sidekicks but maybe its me or a up north ting... OMG KK i really did spaze out on you ohhh i really feel bad and i am soooooo sorry fi dat you did not deserve that AT ALL... tooo much bad mind pon di board where innocent ole mi get mix up :innocent: well i guess that made the day speed up a lil cause it sure was boring before lol excuse my bit*hyness ladies

I agree the word sidekicks I didn’t understand. To me its like saying we be talking on the side and I think by now EVERYONE should know I have no problem posting on the board how I feel. I think in a way we all have certain people we relate to a little more than the other but at the end of the day we're all cool. Well most of us. :devil:

Timeline
Okay this will the last time i get caught up any any type of mix up... Quanna i went back a read and you are right she aint even say KK ohhhh i really do aplogize that was wayyyy uncalled for i still dont like the term sidekicks but maybe its me or a up north ting... OMG KK i really did spaze out on you ohhh i really feel bad and i am soooooo sorry fi dat you did not deserve that AT ALL... tooo much bad mind pon di board where innocent ole mi get mix up :innocent: well i guess that made the day speed up a lil cause it sure was boring before lol excuse my bit*hyness ladies

I agree the word sidekicks I didn’t understand. To me its like saying we be talking on the side and I think by now EVERYONE should know I have no problem posting on the board how I feel. I think in a way we all have certain people we relate to a little more than the other but at the end of the day we're all cool. Well most of us. :devil:

LOL - Just to clarify the term once and for all:

The origin of the term comes from pickpocket slang of the late 19th and early 20th century. The "kick" is the front side pocket of a pair of trousers, and was found to be the pocket safest from theft. Thus the "side-kick" became an inseparable companion. As well the companion also helps the main character whenever they need it.

Function of the sidekick

Those functions may include comic relief. Sidekicks also frequently serve as an emotional connection. The sidekick is often the confidant who knows the main character better than anyone else

Mawning Ladies,

I am still stuck on this project and looks like there is not only 1 but 2 more coming my way LOL but its all good! I have to try and catch up and read 23 pages that will take me forever but I will because I see you Ladies have some great advice for me ( Hugs)

I am doing much better, still drama at home but one day at a time!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.