Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

sounds like you all are going to have a great time...wish we could come.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good evening everyone!!

Happy Birthday Finesse :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Jawi- I'm so happy you got off of bedrest! :thumbs: Most of us dred any type of gym work, but I bet you are going to love the treadmill.

Jomo- LMAO @ your coined operated washer/dryer. If times got tough you could always have people come over and run your own laundry mat. ahahahaha.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Guys...oonuh pray fi mi cause this has been my hardest semester yet..and is only 1 class and mi internship mi ave..good thing is wi can spread wi internship over 2 semesters...

mi plan fi just tek a day from work..fine somewhere fi drop di girls and role it out!!

Good luck mi fren. Mi know yuh can do it. :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
smadi just PM me and give me the scoop. so now mi in di light!!

however, if roxcie is the know it all, why jaenglish cannot just say it? :devil:

and why oonuh fraid fi say it too?

Trouble mekka :angry:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
I am shocked that you haven't washed your hands of her drama already. You are so no nonsense...I would love to travel with you.

I would love to travel with you too! It's a hard situation - she screwed up her marriage, and is dealing with some pretty self destructive behaviors now - she has a good heart, but it's really coming to the point of enough is enough, buck up and move on with your life and stop the BS! But she's a good person, it's hard to do that - I definitely put my foot down on a lot of things (like I will NEVER travel to Jamaica with her unless she gets it in check)

Okay KK - Damien is going with his boys.

Sus - thanks for the receipe last week. I think I put too much lemon juice but daughter and Damien loved them :thumbs:

Glad it worked out Shem! Let me know if you want anymore - I love to cook, just give me an ingredient!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
When I needed to buy a washer and dryer about a month ago, we went to the bargain box in the paper. Got a laundrymat washer and dryer for $150 for the pair. They are huge and work so well. Only problem is you have to put 75 cents in every time you run them...you just get it back out right away. My kids think it's hilarious.

That IS hilarious!

I am SO HAPPY! :D :D :D Approval? No. But!! I had a housekeeper start today. I got home and she'd focused on the living/dining/kitchen rooms. Not only did she clean WAAAAAY more thoroughly than I ever do, but she also decorated!! I opted not to have her clean the refrigerator, but she did anyway! I can't even remember when spending money felt THIS good (well.... maybe when buying that flight to JA).

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am SO HAPPY! :D :D :D Approval? No.

:angry:

YOU HAVE TO STOP DOING THAT TO US!!! :crying:

:help:

i know right

i get excited every time i see any kind of happy looking smiley and any trace of the word approve

damnit NAT

you're the girl that cried wolf :angry:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline
I am SO HAPPY! :D:D:D Approval? No. But!! I had a housekeeper start today. I got home and she'd focused on the living/dining/kitchen rooms. Not only did she clean WAAAAAY more thoroughly than I ever do, but she also decorated!! I opted not to have her clean the refrigerator, but she did anyway! I can't even remember when spending money felt THIS good (well.... maybe when buying that flight to JA).

What a stress

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
cho man.. we forget where we come from.. i used to sit at the laundromat for HOURS while my mama run errands.. i would be fine if i have to go and dry my clothes for 30 min or so..

now my daughters never had to do that so that would surely be whiney if they had to go.. mek me tek them just for a reality check.. how bout dat!!!

ummmm i feel bad now mi good good up fren put me on to the laundromat that wash your cloths for you and i went and my clothes smelled soooo good and they was folded like it was nobody business i keep saying im not going anymore because that's just lazyness but ughhh ruhhhhn i just picked up a load yesterday :whistle: damn is that weird someone you dont know washing your clothes???

When I needed to buy a washer and dryer about a month ago, we went to the bargain box in the paper. Got a laundrymat washer and dryer for $150 for the pair. They are huge and work so well. Only problem is you have to put 75 cents in every time you run them...you just get it back out right away. My kids think it's hilarious.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hELLO LADIES

YALL GOT SOME DRAMA ON HERE :wow:

BUT ON A GOOD NOTE

WE GOT OUR INTERVIEW DATE

8/4/09 7:30am

:dance:

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hELLO LADIES

YALL GOT SOME DRAMA ON HERE :wow:

BUT ON A GOOD NOTE

WE GOT OUR INTERVIEW DATE

8/4/09 7:30am

:dance:

that great ...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
I am SO HAPPY! :D :D :D Approval? No.

:angry:

YOU HAVE TO STOP DOING THAT TO US!!! :crying:

:help:

i know right

i get excited every time i see any kind of happy looking smiley and any trace of the word approve

damnit NAT

you're the girl that cried wolf :angry:

Nat, no really you do have me on the edge whenever your post start out like that. But now I'm learning...wait for it, read the whole post first. I am always ready to post a thousand dancing smiley but then I gotta be like oh not yet. :(

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

I'm coming..Hubby says he'll pass...but wants me to bring back some Stone Love cds...from the street vendors.

Lol...you know I sell CDs right???

Have over 3500 sound system sessions, mixes etc.......

Will message you, we need to meet up!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.