SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We will have the St. Louis meet up this weekend too thanks to Dillon!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
cho man.. we forget where we come from.. i used to sit at the laundromat for HOURS while my mama run errands.. i would be fine if i have to go and dry my clothes for 30 min or so..

now my daughters never had to do that so that would surely be whiney if they had to go.. mek me tek them just for a reality check.. how bout dat!!!

ummmm i feel bad now mi good good up fren put me on to the laundromat that wash your cloths for you and i went and my clothes smelled soooo good and they was folded like it was nobody business i keep saying im not going anymore because that's just lazyness but ughhh ruhhhhn i just picked up a load yesterday :whistle: damn is that weird someone you dont know washing your clothes???

When I needed to buy a washer and dryer about a month ago, we went to the bargain box in the paper. Got a laundrymat washer and dryer for $150 for the pair. They are huge and work so well. Only problem is you have to put 75 cents in every time you run them...you just get it back out right away. My kids think it's hilarious.

omg.. what i deal.. and i bet they do wash REALLY well.., my youngest would love to put the money in LOL my dryer is out, i need to find a good deal somewhere..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok, Ok, I will br bringing my camera, but I promise I won't take any photos of you....dammit.....so where we meeting??

I was just joking...u know I love your work. Are you coming early to see the parade?

Ok, Ok, I will br bringing my camera, but I promise I won't take any photos of you....dammit.....so where we meeting??

I was just joking...u know I love your work. Are you coming early to see the parade?

Yessssssssssssssssss!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yessssssssssssssssss!!!

Okay...we'll link up. Sunray and I are trying to figure out if we're driving or taking the metro....wait that may not be a good idea.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I cant wait to get a mon through friday job so i can do these fun things you guys do on the weekend

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok ladies im going to hit the pool for a little while talk to you later...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
^^What happenend Lawny :o

Train crash a DC 9 people died, I usually ride the train to work, but was running late yesterday so I drove...I'm drained.

oh wow

God is good

you musta felt weak in your knees when you realised what could have been

i woulda been a mess, crying, sobbing, snotting

man, God is really good

I'm okay, I'm waiting to hear if my friend wake up and was able to stay awake. Now, they saying she might have a head injury...she keep blacking out, but I told them she suffers from siezures...I'm tell you men do not handle stress well at all, I call her husband in Jamaica to tell him what's going on and he's telling me I need to call her mom, who lives in the same house and tell her cause he can't.

Someone make me laugh, my mind is so gone right now.

I'm so sorry T...I know sometimes it seems that it is just pouring...but there is always a miracle and blessing after so much tragedy. ((((hugs babes)))))

I just got back from the doctors office. He removed my staples and told me that I can do very light walking on my treadmill! Finaalllyyy!!!

So, going back to my Ocean City saga - After I made all the changes, cancelled the 1st reservation, booked another hotel - The one who never has any money and can't ever commit to anything, now has a problem with where we are staying -

She, who travels oh so much, says that the hotel is not nice enough, and she has found some condos that are around $280 per night (over $100 more than we are paying, pre tax) - And I should keep looking and cancel what I found -

#######????? I was so furious - it is based on HER not having money that I booked where I did to keep the cost down, and made all the changes I did - I told her if she wanted to book her own place, go ahead and do it, and the others of us would move to a better hotel -

I am shocked that you haven't washed your hands of her drama already. You are so no nonsense...I would love to travel with you.

uhhhh uhhhhh SCANDALOUS!!!!! :pop: h

hahaha..u know whenever you post...I'm looking for DaDa...I call ya'll sidekicks...don't know why.. She is going to have a funny post about this.

Wait.... hold up first of all you coming at the wrong f*cking one!!! don’t be pissed at me cause I aint the one who said sh*t!!! sweetie you barking up the wrong tree but if you wanna go there I’m all for it... and further more I can careless what YOU call me cause it's obvious what everyone else calls YOU... thanks for putting me on yardies!!!! Usually I’m very nice and not with the drama but you best to believe if you wanna play cutesty i will get NASTY! next...

Newly honey...what just happened? I think you took KK entirely wrong...unless there has been some more behind the scenes stuff that fueled this. (((((Newly and KK))))

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
I cant understand why people would go on a talk show and tell the world about their indiscretions ....

I know!! Not even just Jerry & Maury. Remember when Kirk Franklin blabbed all his business to Oprah?

I can't even imagine what goes through their heads.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
mi jus wan create one likkle excitement...cuz guess wha? today is mi birtday!!!! check my profile and see!! mi neva mean no harm. i love ya'll!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Happy birthday Finesse.

cho man.. we forget where we come from.. i used to sit at the laundromat for HOURS while my mama run errands.. i would be fine if i have to go and dry my clothes for 30 min or so..

now my daughters never had to do that so that would surely be whiney if they had to go.. mek me tek them just for a reality check.. how bout dat!!!

ummmm i feel bad now mi good good up fren put me on to the laundromat that wash your cloths for you and i went and my clothes smelled soooo good and they was folded like it was nobody business i keep saying im not going anymore because that's just lazyness but ughhh ruhhhhn i just picked up a load yesterday :whistle: damn is that weird someone you dont know washing your clothes???

When I needed to buy a washer and dryer about a month ago, we went to the bargain box in the paper. Got a laundrymat washer and dryer for $150 for the pair. They are huge and work so well. Only problem is you have to put 75 cents in every time you run them...you just get it back out right away. My kids think it's hilarious.

That is HYSTERICAL!!!!! How are they on energy efficiency though? You don't have to worry about a moocher coming over to do laundry though.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Happy Birthday finesse!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
mi jus wan create one likkle excitement...cuz guess wha? today is mi birtday!!!! check my profile and see!! mi neva mean no harm. i love ya'll!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Happy birthday Finesse.

That is HYSTERICAL!!!!! How are they on energy efficiency though? You don't have to worry about a moocher coming over to do laundry though.

The cycle is very quick. It's not like it fills up over and over again.

Not my front loader energy efficient machines; but they will do!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

That's kinda cool. I bet they work very well.

Yessssssssssssssssss!!!

Okay...we'll link up. Sunray and I are trying to figure out if we're driving or taking the metro....wait that may not be a good idea.

I'm coming..Hubby says he'll pass...but wants me to bring back some Stone Love cds...from the street vendors.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.