SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dang...and I was wanting to see the nasty Newly!!! :devil:

okay okay...a joke mi a mek...jus one likkle joke... :innocent:

I dont like to see that b*tch so i doubt anybody would want to see her :devil: lol

Okay this will the last time i get caught up any any type of mix up... Quanna i went back a read and you are right she aint even say KK ohhhh i really do aplogize that was wayyyy uncalled for i still dont like the term sidekicks but maybe its me or a up north ting... OMG KK i really did spaze out on you ohhh i really feel bad and i am soooooo sorry fi dat you did not deserve that AT ALL... tooo much bad mind pon di board where innocent ole mi get mix up :innocent: well i guess that made the day speed up a lil cause it sure was boring before lol excuse my bit*hyness ladies

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana - it has it days though....He call me at 7:30 this morning asking what did I want for dinner. Mi no knoa wha mi fa eat fa dinna yet. Then he kiss teet.....so I have to make up something..and call him around lunch to confirm...

He's a trip. But you know..I enjoy it..and it works for us. It makes him proud to tell his friends how he take care of his wife. :wub:

:rofl::rofl:

mr kk.. cho man.. ie nuh even lunch time yet!!! :bonk:

he should be proud.. dats a good good man..

Oh and he plans out the lunch he packs for me...So tonight I want fish...but I don't like to bring fish to work...so he will probably cook something else for my lunch tomorrow.

I'm spoiled. But not rotten. You know it just works better this way...my cooking skills....are umm umm...lacking. And he LOVES to cook and I see it as a task. I would rather eat out..then cook. And he would rather cook then eat out. So it a go...we make a perfect fit.

My duty is laundry...and he is not allowed to touch the washing machine or dryer. Only hand wash stuff...cause he knows how to do that well.

You know he had a washing machine in Jamaica...and they RARELY used it...I mean RARELY and that sucker looked brand new...and they kept it in the wrapper.

They did wash my clothes in it though...I guess I had so many and I was doing a terrible job at washing them out by hand. :blush:

Hi everybody. Ya'll are CRAZY.

How did he wash his clothes in JA? Our dyer broke a few weeks ago so we had to go to the laundry mat...Damien said he was too good to be in a laundry mat :blink:

KK - we're going to the Carnival too. This is the first time on the sidelines in a few years.

Edited by Shemmy

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i know..im supposed to be my sisters maid of honor and PLEASE.. my wedding was put together in 1 mnth.. i just can't stress about certain things. i told her she prolly should have chosen one of her more fussy friends.. lol

Timeline
Quana - it has it days though....He call me at 7:30 this morning asking what did I want for dinner. Mi no knoa wha mi fa eat fa dinna yet. Then he kiss teet.....so I have to make up something..and call him around lunch to confirm...

He's a trip. But you know..I enjoy it..and it works for us. It makes him proud to tell his friends how he take care of his wife. :wub:

LOL - My mother does that to me - I roll outta bed, and she starts chatting about dinner - Can I have a swallow of coffee, at least?

Some people like to plan way ahead. I don't..and sometimes I wish I did.

Like my friend is looking for her wedding dress when her wedding is next July 4th. I wouldn't even be thinking about a dress right now...but she is a serious planner and will have a list of stuff for me to do very soon. I'm her matron of honor..and I ask myself what have I gotten myself into.

Oh Dear God.....good luck with that.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Dang...and I was wanting to see the nasty Newly!!! :devil:

KK is becoming quite the trouble maker - it's always the quiet ones ya haffi watch! rainingshit.gif

someone on this forum?

Yup

I just want so more hearts...thats it... :blush:

I've never been a trouble maker...lol... :no:

I need a HUSH smiley!!!!!

go HUSH yuh mout!!! smiley-angry011.gif

tampon.gif

Put a plug in it :rofl:

wonder if that's offensive?? :innocent:

Timeline
I dont like to see that b*tch so i doubt anybody would want to see her :devil: lol

Okay this will the last time i get caught up any any type of mix up... Quanna i went back a read and you are right she aint even say KK ohhhh i really do aplogize that was wayyyy uncalled for i still dont like the term sidekicks but maybe its me or a up north ting... OMG KK i really did spaze out on you ohhh i really feel bad and i am soooooo sorry fi dat you did not deserve that AT ALL... tooo much bad mind pon di board where innocent ole mi get mix up :innocent: well i guess that made the day speed up a lil cause it sure was boring before lol excuse my bit*hyness ladies

big up fi dat newly..

by the way its all finesse fault :rofl::rofl:

How did he wash his clothes in JA? Our dyer broke a few weeks ago so we had to go to the laundry mat...Damien said he was too good to be in a laundry mat :blink:

KK - we're going to the Carnival too. This is the first time on the sidelines in a few years.

shemmy.. nuh tell mi no more bout damien.. mi guh boink him if me eva see him LOL

Timeline

big up fi dat newly..

:rofl:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

big up fi dat newly..

shemmy.. nuh tell mi no more bout damien.. mi guh boink him if me eva see him LOL

LOL. I cussed out him and my daughter for their funky attiudes. But wasn't he the same dude who never had a washing machine and washed his clothes on rocks :wacko:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol @ the tampon

there is a smiley for EVERYTHING

i was trying to find a comforting smiley and i couldn't

so i used another one

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
tampon.gif

Put a plug in it :rofl:

wonder if that's offensive?? :innocent:

lolup.giflolup.gif

LOL. I cussed out him and my daughter for their funky attiudes. But wasn't he the same dude who never had a washing machine and washed his clothes on rocks :wacko:

My younger brother is the same - he lives in NYC and went to a laundrymat ONCE - swore he would never do it again, and now he has someone who picks up his clothes and drops them off - Ummm.... what does he think they wash them in?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hi there massive!!!

Dang, Quana! Who were you calling massive???

ugh.. traveling w/ friends is soo frustrating..

You can say that again! Depends on the situation & the friends, of course.

Nat you were touched twice did you get your NAO2 YET!!!!!!

Nope! :(

But don't worry about me. You have a very important day coming up!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
uhhhh uhhhhh SCANDALOUS!!!!! :pop: h

hahaha..u know whenever you post...I'm looking for DaDa...I call ya'll sidekicks...don't know why.. She is going to have a funny post about this.

Wait.... hold up first of all you coming at the wrong f*cking one!!! don’t be pissed at me cause I aint the one who said sh*t!!! sweetie you barking up the wrong tree but if you wanna go there I’m all for it... and further more I can careless what YOU call me cause it's obvious what everyone else calls YOU... thanks for putting me on yardies!!!! Usually I’m very nice and not with the drama but you best to believe if you wanna play cutesty i will get NASTY! next...

Nope...I was coming at the right one....You just took it the wrong way. Usually you and Dada..agree on things..and she'll have a story to go with what you post.

I guess you can get NASTY if you like...but it won't really mean much... :blush: I don't find it necessary.

Whatever the case maybe I took it as a stab! Pretty much everybody read things differently maybe the wording sidekicks did it; I thought you were getting cutesy because Finesse called out yuh name... Maybe I misinterpreted it wrong if so then I guess there is no need for me to get NASTY (venom spewed wrong direction) opps my bad… I guess I’m not familiar with what’s the truth, sarcasm or joking on this board yet…

newly.. finesse nuh call out har name.. :whistle:

tru...mi no call out KK

Timeline

big up fi dat newly..

Yuh kno mi mix KK and tha otta one and ah build up fustration cause mi hear dis before and mi tink di sameting ohhh u kno what never mind i said no more mix up... where are those damn smilies??? mi too damn fass today!

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.