SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

see wha happen finesse when ya mash up di place wid wickedness and debauchery LOL.. di massive dem MAD!!!

mek bunz find di priest smiley fi cleanse di room man CHO!!!

hahaha...that's why JaPrincess posted a priet doing a funeral.... :rofl::rofl:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dats our priest kk.. we need him fi pray fa di board and dash away all unrighteousness.. ya see di enemy try fi mek di ppl dem mad.. LOL

ok.. what do the yardies call kk ca mi call her FRIEND lol.. now i am gonna resurrect the wickedness LOL

Awh..Quana.....u knoa from long time mi like ur vibes...

Lawny - did you ever find out about the DC Carnival? Has it passed already?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol

yuh see how di thread fill up when mix up a gwaan

mi pause fi couple minutes and 2 page chat off

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

smadi just PM me and give me the scoop. so now mi in di light!!

however, if roxcie is the know it all, why jaenglish cannot just say it? :devil:

and why oonuh fraid fi say it too?

Mi baxside!! An mi frontside tuh!! Smaddy PM mi nuh as well?/ :rofl: :rofl:

I am a sweet innocent person. I an I nah guh stawt nuh chubble....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Timeline
dats our priest kk.. we need him fi pray fa di board and dash away all unrighteousness.. ya see di enemy try fi mek di ppl dem mad.. LOL

ok.. what do the yardies call kk ca mi call her FRIEND lol.. now i am gonna resurrect the wickedness LOL

KK - DC Carnival is this weekend, parties start from Thursday night and run the weekend.

Bunz, I made jerk chicken and it's soooooooo good.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Wait.... hold up first of all you coming at the wrong f*cking one!!! don’t be pissed at me cause I aint the one who said sh*t!!! sweetie you barking up the wrong tree but if you wanna go there I’m all for it... and further more I can careless what YOU call me cause it's obvious what everyone else calls YOU... thanks for putting me on yardies!!!! Usually I’m very nice and not with the drama but you best to believe if you wanna play cutesty i will get NASTY! next...

mek mi hol a seat...anyone have some popcorn??

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

lol

I said the same thing. I know when something happened on the thread...cause when I finally log on...it's like 20 pages...Most times it's when someone has an approval...there are a lot of post...congraduating the person. We are a support group..I like to think.

Timeline
lol

hahaha

dis is wah happen when yuh read fast ..LOL

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Wait.... hold up first of all you coming at the wrong f*cking one!!! don't be pissed at me cause I aint the one who said sh*t!!! sweetie you barking up the wrong tree but if you wanna go there I'm all for it... and further more I can careless what YOU call me cause it's obvious what everyone else calls YOU... thanks for putting me on yardies!!!! Usually I'm very nice and not with the drama but you best to believe if you wanna play cutesty i will get NASTY! next...

seet yah...no baddah nyam eeh aff...jus pass eeh back

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
smadi just PM me and give me the scoop. so now mi in di light!!

however, if roxcie is the know it all, why jaenglish cannot just say it? :devil:

and why oonuh fraid fi say it too?

Mi baxside!! An mi frontside tuh!! Smaddy PM mi nuh as well?/ :rofl: :rofl:

I am a sweet innocent person. I an I nah guh stawt nuh chubble....

:help::wow::bonk: YUHHH!!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wait.... hold up first of all you coming at the wrong f*cking one!!! don’t be pissed at me cause I aint the one who said sh*t!!! sweetie you barking up the wrong tree but if you wanna go there I’m all for it... and further more I can careless what YOU call me cause it's obvious what everyone else calls YOU... thanks for putting me on yardies!!!! Usually I’m very nice and not with the drama but you best to believe if you wanna play cutesty i will get NASTY! next...

Mi Share!

sharingpopcorn1.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

KK - DC Carnival is this weekend, parties start from Thursday night and run the weekend.

Bunz, I made jerk chicken and it's soooooooo good.

I normally go to the parade and then hang out at the spot across from Howard. Have you ever been in the parade? I usually see a lot of trini's

Mi Share!

sharingpopcorn1.gif

For the life of me...I can't figure out how to post these damn smileys...

sharingpopcorn1.gif

Let's see if it works....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.