Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
he will laugh either way.. im telling u, this tx accent have me messing up the words even if I think im saying them right LOL

That TX accent me and Zee was just talking about that last night Quana. I told her the only bad thing about moving South is the accents. My oldest asked me the odda day. So when we move I will have to start calling u momma instead of mom?? I told him if he does I will pop him upside the head. The momma thing drives me crazy!!! I told him a lot of people will say he has an accent He was like but I don’t. I told him you will to them.

Timeline
Do you'll think it will make a best seller?

It already has... I am a huge fan of Steve Harvey. I loved his sitcom. I have traveled to see him on stage. We went to DC to see his show when he first started touring. I loved it and was rolling with laughter. I also went to the Kings of Comedy tour. I just think he is a neat man. I love his attitude and listen to his morning show every day. I'm bummed because we only have one Urban station here in Pittsburgh and it has been bought out but a Christian station so in a few weeks no more Steve Harvey :crying: . Just another reason why I need to move... I DVR him on Oprah, Tyrah, The Morning Show and the View.

Timeline
Never heard of it. I do want to read Sista Soulja's {sp} new book. I plan to get some books to read on my vacation in Miami.

Are you speaking of Midnight KK?? If so it was just alright to me. Nothing even close to her Coldest Winter Ever...

I agree - it was good, but didn't come close to Coldest Winter - Supposedly Midnight is a character from Coldest Winter, but I can't remember him.

Has anyone read Eric Jerome Dickey? I love his books -

I read Jen Sylvania, such a pretty fat - while I was in Jamaica - I almost peed my pants laughing at it - if anyone has ever dieted / had weight issues, you can totally relate.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Never heard of it. I do want to read Sista Soulja's {sp} new book. I plan to get some books to read on my vacation in Miami.

Are you speaking of Midnight KK?? If so it was just alright to me. Nothing even close to her Coldest Winter Ever...

I am reading this book for the 4th time. AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

I read Jen Sylvania, such a pretty fat - while I was in Jamaica - I almost peed my pants laughing at it - if anyone has ever dieted / had weight issues, you can totally relate.

Love Jerome Dickey!!

I remember you promising to lend me it lol!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Love Jerome Dickey!!

I remember you promising to lend me it lol!!

LOL, my cousin staked claim to it! And the other books I finished while there, DJ snatched - When my cousin finishes the Jen Sylvania one I will send it to you

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

I agree - it was good, but didn't come close to Coldest Winter - Supposedly Midnight is a character from Coldest Winter, but I can't remember him.

I can't remember Midnight either? Do you think there will be a sequel?

I cannot get into Eric Jerome Dickey for some reason.. I am in love with Carl Weber though. I loved his book Something on the Side and I heard a rumor he’s coming up with a sequel. I can’t wait.

Jen Sylvania, such a pretty fat. What kind of book is this. Is it a documentary? Or is it something like the Eric Jerome Dickey books? I’m looking for a new book and author to read. Its seems like my authors have dried up on me.

Is anyone a Terri Woods fan? If so I have a question. I have read all three of the Dutch Books. Now I seen Angel but I never bought it because I always assumed Angel was Dutch II renamed. Am I wrong and this is actually a different book?

I am reading this book for the 4th time. AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!

So is the character Midnight in the book?

Timeline
Hey all, I just got home and logged on for a second - too lazy to quote -

So thanks for the photo compliments, and congrats Island on Jr.'s approval - set the wedding date yet?

I had to log on and do something and I am about to go crash - I just came home from the wake of My Mom's best friend since the 5th grade - Like my aunt - So sad, she had a brain tumor that was diagnosed about 2 years ago. She passed while I was in JA - It broke my heart to see her Husband - He got into a motorcycle accident on a Weds, and was put in the hospital - he insisted that they release him Fri am, and she passed that night. Then his brother passed on Sunday. Plus, yesterday was 2 years since my Dad passed.

My mom and I are taking turns getting teary - so I think I am going to go find a sappy movie to watch with her and crash out.

Thanks Sus. ((((Hugs)))) to you - that's alot of sadness in a short time. (F)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
I still think I am correct on the note thing....

Before you leave,

1. Get proper IDs for both of you.

2. If you are not the custody parent, as you are not, have a notarized document from the custody parent giving you permission to cross international borders with your child. Have as much information about the trip as possible included in the document. Also make certain the custody parent includes his/her address and phone number in this paper.

3. Even if you are the custody parent, have copies of relevant papers with you. All single parents are suspect.

Source: http://www.cyberparent.com/trips/border.htm

:crying:

I am going to try to attach what I used last time.... *crossing fingers*

I always had them and I am the custody parent. I was asked twice for it.....Atlanta and Miami.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
he will laugh either way.. im telling u, this tx accent have me messing up the words even if I think im saying them right LOL

That TX accent me and Zee was just talking about that last night Quana. I told her the only bad thing about moving South is the accents. My oldest asked me the odda day. So when we move I will have to start calling u momma instead of mom?? I told him if he does I will pop him upside the head. The momma thing drives me crazy!!! I told him a lot of people will say he has an accent He was like but I don’t. I told him you will to them.

DaDa, I'm sorry but people from PA have an accent as well!! LOL..

Timeline
I have a pot of fresh sugar ane from Trelawny arrived about 2 hours ago...anybody want some

Show off! :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I call my mom...mommy...especially when talk about her to my brothers...Like.."Mommy said it...or did Mommy do....

Do you'll think it will make a best seller?

It already has... I am a huge fan of Steve Harvey. I loved his sitcom. I have traveled to see him on stage. We went to DC to see his show when he first started touring. I loved it and was rolling with laughter. I also went to the Kings of Comedy tour. I just think he is a neat man. I love his attitude and listen to his morning show every day. I'm bummed because we only have one Urban station here in Pittsburgh and it has been bought out but a Christian station so in a few weeks no more Steve Harvey :crying: . Just another reason why I need to move... I DVR him on Oprah, Tyrah, The Morning Show and the View.

sorry DaDa..but you live in Pittsburgh??? boring!!!!

Timeline

DaDa, I'm sorry but people from PA have an accent as well!! LOL..

(As she crosses her arms across her chest) No we don't.....LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.