SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
damn...why is it that SOME people feel the need to turn EVERYthing into a battle?? whether it's to show how much they know about SOMEONE ELSE'S culture, or just being a plain know it all. We are here to HELP and SUPPORT, not to prove who's the best JAFAKAN!!

Just because you are SLEEPING with a Jamaican man, doesn't make you an EXPERT on all things JAMAICAN even more so that JAMAICANS themselves.

Rant over.

FARRRRRRRwud! I just saw dis...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
damn...why is it that SOME people feel the need to turn EVERYthing into a battle?? whether it's to show how much they know about SOMEONE ELSE'S culture, or just being a plain know it all. We are here to HELP and SUPPORT, not to prove who's the best JAFAKAN!!

Just because you are SLEEPING with a Jamaican man, doesn't make you an EXPERT on all things JAMAICAN even more so that JAMAICANS themselves.

Rant over.

ok tre i will try to make u laugh. yesterday hubby was rubbing my belly and a musical fart came out my ends. well mi nuh shame cause him know the drill when it come on to beings preggers. we laugh and he had the nerve to continue luckily no more butt songs

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi there massive!!!

lawny..praise God for his grace and mercy.. i pray for ur friends complete recovery..Gods will be done! we have to live our life to the fullest and don't take not one thing for granted.. live love laugh.. man thank u jesus for another chance to get it right..

i think jakes story should have done the trick cuz i am rolling DYAM jw.. u are crazy..

Timeline

Island....you are coming in this weekend, right?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

^^What happenend Lawny :o

Train crash a DC 9 people died, I usually ride the train to work, but was running late yesterday so I drove...I'm drained.

oh wow

God is good

you musta felt weak in your knees when you realised what could have been

i woulda been a mess, crying, sobbing, snotting

man, God is really good

I'm okay, I'm waiting to hear if my friend wake up and was able to stay awake. Now, they saying she might have a head injury...she keep blacking out, but I told them she suffers from siezures...I'm tell you men do not handle stress well at all, I call her husband in Jamaica to tell him what's going on and he's telling me I need to call her mom, who lives in the same house and tell her cause he can't.

Someone make me laugh, my mind is so gone right now.

'

You knew someone on the train? That's the line I usually take. Although, I never go as far has Fort Totten. This is just not a good thing. I guess it will be a while before we know what happened.

Timeline
^^What happenend Lawny :o

Train crash a DC 9 people died, I usually ride the train to work, but was running late yesterday so I drove...I'm drained.

oh wow

God is good

you musta felt weak in your knees when you realised what could have been

i woulda been a mess, crying, sobbing, snotting

man, God is really good

I'm okay, I'm waiting to hear if my friend wake up and was able to stay awake. Now, they saying she might have a head injury...she keep blacking out, but I told them she suffers from siezures...I'm tell you men do not handle stress well at all, I call her husband in Jamaica to tell him what's going on and he's telling me I need to call her mom, who lives in the same house and tell her cause he can't.

Someone make me laugh, my mind is so gone right now.

'

You knew someone on the train? That's the line I usually take. Although, I never go as far has Fort Totten. This is just not a good thing. I guess it will be a while before we know what happened.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

So, going back to my Ocean City saga - After I made all the changes, cancelled the 1st reservation, booked another hotel - The one who never has any money and can't ever commit to anything, now has a problem with where we are staying -

She, who travels oh so much, says that the hotel is not nice enough, and she has found some condos that are around $280 per night (over $100 more than we are paying, pre tax) - And I should keep looking and cancel what I found -

#######????? I was so furious - it is based on HER not having money that I booked where I did to keep the cost down, and made all the changes I did - I told her if she wanted to book her own place, go ahead and do it, and the others of us would move to a better hotel -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island....you are coming in this weekend, right?

No she is not. :crying:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
So, going back to my Ocean City saga - After I made all the changes, cancelled the 1st reservation, booked another hotel - The one who never has any money and can't ever commit to anything, now has a problem with where we are staying -

She, who travels oh so much, says that the hotel is not nice enough, and she has found some condos that are around $280 per night (over $100 more than we are paying, pre tax) - And I should keep looking and cancel what I found -

#######????? I was so furious - it is based on HER not having money that I booked where I did to keep the cost down, and made all the changes I did - I told her if she wanted to book her own place, go ahead and do it, and the others of us would move to a better hotel -

ugh.. traveling w/ friends is soo frustrating..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ugh.. traveling w/ friends is soo frustrating..

Thant why when my friends get the idea of going on a trip i opt out because i know that things do not go well ..my friends are party people they love to drink ... and going to places away from home with them scares me cause when we are home im the one who makes sure everyone get home safe and i know i am not trying to do that anywhere else ..a few of them wanted to go new york with me and visit my best friend and i was like naw i want to catch up with my friend ..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Rant over.

oooooooooooo. what is up wid dis? can someone give me the abbreviated version of this conversation? make it plain...call dem name :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.