Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
God, I don't want to be here today. Busy fun weekend and now this................UGH!

And you have a fun weekend lined up for this coming weekend too! :dance:

I was just out that way yesterday trying to get an idea of where I am going.

This weekend I went to KC and saw a Cardinal Game. It was awesome.

Oh, and guess what, Dillon......got my acceptance letter....I am working the all star game week. I am nearly giddy today!!!!

That is awesome I know you are going to have a great time! Did you go to the game yesterday when Albert did the dang thing?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have a question about the Certificate of No Impediment...

Is Kingston the only place he can get this?

I thought I read somewhere that he could get one in Sav? If that is true where does he go to get it?

Anyone? :help:

He can get it from the RGD - Which has branch offices as follows:

he Registrar General's Department (RGD) plays a key role in national development as it is the only organisation in Jamaica which is responsible for registering the vital events of births, fetal deaths, marriages and deaths. RGD's corporate office and main operating location is at Twickenham Park, St. Catherine and its eight branch offices are in the parishes of Kingston and St.Andrew, Manchester, St. Elizabeth, Westmoreland, St. James, St. Ann, Portland and Clarendon.

Of course, the address map on their site is not working!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
I have a question about the Certificate of No Impediment...

Is Kingston the only place he can get this?

I thought I read somewhere that he could get one in Sav? If that is true where does he go to get it?

Anyone? :help:

He can get it from the RGD - Which has branch offices as follows:

he Registrar General's Department (RGD) plays a key role in national development as it is the only organisation in Jamaica which is responsible for registering the vital events of births, fetal deaths, marriages and deaths. RGD's corporate office and main operating location is at Twickenham Park, St. Catherine and its eight branch offices are in the parishes of Kingston and St.Andrew, Manchester, St. Elizabeth, Westmoreland, St. James, St. Ann, Portland and Clarendon.

Of course, the address map on their site is not working!

haaaaaa did it ever work?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jawi are you on bed rest? Hey Kimmy! really Dada it was'nt me lol... how was everybody weekend? i went to a 50th birthday party and yes i was doing the electric slide smdh Cupid shuffle + electric slide =Tha life (as i wipe my tears away)!!!!! lmao

What about the Homey Twist? That's a [fairly] new one that they did at church Friday night. It looks complicated. If I were at home I'd post a YouTube video to that dance.

OHH now you trying to get me all confused i just learned the dag on Cha Cha slide lmao!

Heyyyy Dada im good (L) still rain in NYC CHA!!! you know you a damn mess now why you gotta be mooning the ppl??? I'm happy you had sum FUN i told one of my friends she gotta get a job quick cause i need a going out friend ASAP!!! ohhhh emmm geee i hate slow talking ppl it annoys the ####### outta me this man is taking forever to say one damn sentence right now :wacko:

No girl she wasn't mooning anyone she was showing her girlies!!!!!

OMG are you serious. You’re just learning how to do the Cha Cha slide?? Plz tell me your exaggerating??

ohhhhh really just the boobies that make it soooo much betta lmao no girl im serious i thought that dance was so stupid but then i noticed all the folks doing it so i was like let me jump on tha wagon lmao

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline
that is such an insult

and they probably informed you at 1:30 like oooh btw, i can't make it

No, they just blew it off - So now I am going over their heads to their boss, who is the one who delegated the meeting to them :whistle::devil:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Jawi are you on bed rest? Hey Kimmy! really Dada it was'nt me lol... how was everybody weekend? i went to a 50th birthday party and yes i was doing the electric slide smdh Cupid shuffle + electric slide =Tha life (as i wipe my tears away)!!!!! lmao

What about the Homey Twist? That's a [fairly] new one that they did at church Friday night. It looks complicated. If I were at home I'd post a YouTube video to that dance.

yeah i still don't have that one down.. or the one they do to that micheal jackson song..

Timeline
Why do people accept meeting invites and then not show up????????????? :ranting:

:angry: don't like that either, as I'm sitting here waiting on people to show up for a 1:30 meeting.

I had a 1pm meeting - NO ONE showed -

just disrespectful

Timeline

OHH now you trying to get me all confused i just learned the dag on Cha Cha slide lmao!

Heyyyy Dada im good (L) still rain in NYC CHA!!! you know you a damn mess now why you gotta be mooning the ppl??? I'm happy you had sum FUN i told one of my friends she gotta get a job quick cause i need a going out friend ASAP!!! ohhhh emmm geee i hate slow talking ppl it annoys the ####### outta me this man is taking forever to say one damn sentence right now :wacko:

No girl she wasn't mooning anyone she was showing her girlies!!!!!

OMG are you serious. You’re just learning how to do the Cha Cha slide?? Plz tell me your exaggerating??

ohhhhh really just the boobies that make it soooo much betta lmao no girl im serious i thought that dance was so stupid but then i noticed all the folks doing it so i was like let me jump on tha wagon lmao

Wow Newly I am so shocked!!! Its a shame it took the old school to teach the new school..LOL Yeah girl you need to get out a lot more!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yeah i still don't have that one down.. or the one they do to that micheal jackson song..

Are you talking about the one to Scream (or is it They Don't Really Care About Us)? Hmm. I'mma have to look that one up when I get home.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
the poor thing cant put any weight on it and they didnt give her crutches so she is in a lot of pain i hate it cause i cant make it better

hey kk how r u

Awh man..I know that has got to hurt. Make sure she stays off of it until it gets better.

Yeah she is mad cause we had to leave her home today while i was working and my mom had shopping ... poor child

:ot: has anyone used ebay ?

I have used it before...depends on what your buying. What are you planning on buying?

Good evening ladies,

hope all is well. I have a DELIMA and tell me what you think.

We got case complete and now know that we will not get a interview date til August. I am moving on the 28th of June. (I have put my new address in for my step daughter with USCIS and the NVC for hubby.)

I have my kids going to camp July 6-10 and my birthday is July 8th. And to put insult to injury my 1 year wedding anniversary is July 19th. (L)(L) My 3 sisters and my best friend will all be in Ochi that week because we planned this trip in December. But I thought that I would get a case complete before now and an interview date b4 August.

Hubby and I are trying to put the money together but it is being put every other place you can think of. :blink:

So Im thinking of

1.going for my birthday while the kids are at camp.

or

2. going for a few days around my anniversary

or

3. going for the interview ????? whenever that is

and

4. or pulling my hair out. :help:

Only you girls feel me with this whole VJ, Jamaica, long distance :yes: relationship.

Help me decide please.

If you already brought your ticket for the girls trip...why not just go then.

Yeah if its not to expensive. i was thinking of going then because thats also MY anniversary

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Are you talking about the one to Scream (or is it They Don't Really Care About Us)? Hmm. I'mma have to look that one up when I get home.

they don't care about us..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.