SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi, All.

I'm good. My friend is in town and we're brainstorming somewhere to go for dinner.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyone hear from Justucia today?

i saw her on here earlier but she didn't post

hey ladies

i was using my phone earlier, dont know how to post with it

(my computer was not working for last week, i spilled water all over my laptop)

ANYWAYS-

damions bus broke down on the way to kingston (of course)

i asked him to go a day early to avoid something like this, but his hardheaded self would not listen

i guess taking care of business for his cousin was more important than making sure he got to kingston in plenty of time (yes, im a bit bitter lol)

so of course the interview has to be re-scheduled for who knows when

im not suprised, this is my life

i would have been shocked if it went smooth

:crying:

JAWI!

:star::dance::star:

im so happy for you

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Awwwww Just, I’m so sorry to here this! :( Hopefully the rescheduled date will come around quickly and things will go more smoothly. :thumbs:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
Hey Nelly & J2! :star: Are y'all keeping cool?! It is sweltering outside! :help:

Hey Sus! Wasn't sure if u were on or not! :lol: That's too bad about the porridge--cuz cream of wheat just feels wrong! :unsure::lol: How are u doing?

Hey Mrs. P., sorry I missed you. I hate that I can't get on VJ at work anymore, I spend all my time catching up now so I'm even more late in responding. :( This morning was cool and rainy...so not June weather. Then earlier this evening it all of a sudden got humid and sticky but it was just before the sun went down so not too bad. Is it hot where you are? I can't wait for the summer already, I don't know what clothes to have out or pack away anymore...my kids just had on their boots today. :wacko:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeline
Mrs. Palmer, I just thought of this, you are going to have a nightmare on your hand, after you move, because all of his paper work will be in your old address. You will have to make sure that when it comes time for his GC to be mailed that all of their systems are updated with your new address. As most of us realiaze the govt computer systems do not talk to each other. Please make sure you keep this in the back of your mind as something you must follow thru with.

Note..Govt mail is not forward...

Roxie, thanks for this reminder. I keep hearing about notifying them of address changes but never really paid attention it until you just related to Mrs. P. Will surely have to keep this one in mind. :thumbs:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thompson2B (I always type your real name then change it to your VJ name), do you have any more trips to JA before November? That's a long time to go without seeing your man!

So my friend is in town from Oklahoma. We went to this after-five event at CHURCH tonight where they served dinner, had a live band playing old school & jazzy songs. The singer was SO GOOD we would've bought her album if she had one. There was mingling between the men & the women and also line dancing. But why, WHY, did they play that Stanky Leg song (not sure of the name, as this was the first time I even heard it). I was sitting like :blink::huh: the whole time that song played & people did the dance in their dressy clothes at CHURCH. :wow:

LOL You can use my real name. Oh yea I'm planning on going back a couple times until my honey comes. I couldn't wait until November. He'll be here before November though.

LMAO @ the Stanky Leg in church!! Where's Dada??? That's her jam, I think.

Lovesponge We have to wait until mid August because we are getting married in November. Speaking of weddings. Yours is sooooo close!!! Are you ready?

Safe travels Cara and Mrs. Palmer!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

Oh and Sus, I make those deals with myself about the gym too. Usually I tell myself I can't go shopping until I work out.

I am ready and waiting. I decided to do somthing very small I have to take a pic of my dress and put it on here its soo cute.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

Hi My2 and LS! smiley-greet024.gif

Phew! Finally I'm all caught up reading but I think I'm calling it a night. Time for some q/t with SO.

Catch up with you ladies 2morrow. smiley-gen101.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey thompson

Hi My2 and LS! smiley-greet024.gif

Phew! Finally I'm all caught up reading but I think I'm calling it a night. Time for some q/t with SO.

Catch up with you ladies 2morrow. smiley-gen101.gif

hello how are you

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am ready and waiting. I decided to do somthing very small I have to take a pic of my dress and put it on here its soo cute.

Wow I'm impressed that you are all ready for your wedding. I have visions of myself running around like a fool the week before my wedding. I can't wait to see a picture of your dress! Are you on facebook?

Hey My2. It's slow here tonight. How's your daughter's ankle?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

the poor thing cant put any weight on it and they didnt give her crutches so she is in a lot of pain i hate it cause i cant make it better

hey kk how r u

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Good morning all! :dance: Got up really early to get to the mall. Old Navy is having a $2 tank top sale. :dance: I dont want to miss out!

I find Loody very complicated! :angry: I prefer dominoes :thumbs:

I soooo missed this sale...I'm so bitter right now. I love color wife beaters!!!!!

the poor thing cant put any weight on it and they didnt give her crutches so she is in a lot of pain i hate it cause i cant make it better

hey kk how r u

Awh man..I know that has got to hurt. Make sure she stays off of it until it gets better.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:angry: Which one of ya'll took the twix bar off my desk

kimmy did

lawd jesas..doan mix mi! like Shebada sey !! mi no nyam twix

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.