Timeline

hello bunz

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why do emergency rooms take 4 hrs for a 2 second answer... My daughter hurt her ankle and i wanted to make sure it wasnt broke.... it was 5 mins for xrays adn 2 hrs for the doc to tell us it was a sprain ..(mind you i can see him the whole time sitting at the desk.

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies,

Evening to all. I am so excited to say that our case was completed. June 17, so they said no more interview dates in July but August we can look to go to Kingston... :dance::dance::dance:

Its been a process of checking the mail everyday then checking the email... :wacko:

Getting :angry:

Getting :crying:

Getting :wacko:

But now our interview is coming. Hopefully my step daughters I130 will hurry up and get through b4 his interview we got all the rest of the paperwork ready to be signed and sent in.

At first I tried to read the threads I was really lost so I started doing a K3 and ended up doing a CR1 and :bonk:

Now we have to do her paperwork from start but if she dont get done in time he said we will just go back.

Hope you all have a speedy process. Patience is a virtue , I didnt have it but I pray some of you will. :thumbs:

B) (L)(L)(L)

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Hey ladies,

Evening to all. I am so excited to say that our case was completed. June 17, so they said no more interview dates in July but August we can look to go to Kingston... :dance::dance::dance:

Its been a process of checking the mail everyday then checking the email... :wacko:

Getting :angry:

Getting :crying:

Getting :wacko:

But now our interview is coming. Hopefully my step daughters I130 will hurry up and get through b4 his interview we got all the rest of the paperwork ready to be signed and sent in.

At first I tried to read the threads I was really lost so I started doing a K3 and ended up doing a CR1 and :bonk:

Now we have to do her paperwork from start but if she dont get done in time he said we will just go back.

Hope you all have a speedy process. Patience is a virtue , I didnt have it but I pray some of you will. :thumbs:

B) (L)(L)(L)

congrats

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey my2

damn i can't beleive i just spent an hour reading the 20 plus pages i missed

wild stuff

how do ppl eat "half eaten" food

that is nasty

justicia giiiiiiiiiiirl i would be PISSED

the heeeeeeeeights of PISSTIVITY (my word lol)

but its good you let it out and now u can move forward

roxie i didn't even remember u have your interview coming up

all the best!!! the 6th will be here before we know it

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just so sorry to hear - but PM Island, she can walk you through the ins and outs of getting rescheduled.

Nat - at least you got a touch - hopefully that approval will be soon!

I have a Zune - funny to come home and see that question, I was just talking about this with my brother in law - I am embarrassed to say, it's in the box still, lol - I had an IPOD that I broke, so when I researched them I bought a zune - it is on my to do list for the weekend.

I just got home from my nephew's fifth grade graduation - so cute. One of his teachers did a video - it started with each kid running towards the camera and saying their name, then they flashed back to kindergarden and had random pics of all of them from each year of school - She collected photos from the families. So cute!

We went to dinner, and my youngest nephew had me dying laughing - we walked in, and he picked up a booster seat as we walked in and carried it to the table - then when he left he picked it up and put it back - He's two and a half - so cute!

Congrats JQ, hope you get a date soon!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome back, Thompson2B! When does your Mr. get here?

Thanks! He's not coming until at least mid August because we are getting married November 8th. The place I wanted gets booked up a year in advance so I booked it awhile a go and we decided that November would give us enough time. Now I wish he could come next week, but at he time I was afraid I would book a place too early and he wouldn't be approved in time.

I also want to get married in November (weekend b4 Thanksgiving), but I won't delay in having my babe get here once he gets approved. I'm thinking justice of the peace immediately, but a reception on that weekend in late November, then ceremony on Jamaica that same weekend in November 2010.

I think you have the right idea. I was thinking that as I just left my SO knowing in another week he could come, if it wasn't for the wedding date being in November. This process is so crazy and unreliable that I think just getting the legal paper work done (justice of the peace) then you can get your SO here as soon as he is approved is a good plan.

I know you have waited much longer than me for your NOA2 when we started almost at the same time, but you know what you may just get your SO here around the same time as me. Next week HAS to be it for you!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations, Jamerican Queen. Don't forget to add an entry in the timeline on the Interview Schedule thread when you get your date.

Philly, I hope all went well at the emergency room today.

Ladies, thanks for all the well wishes both here & on Facebook. Steven warned me not to get TOO excited over a touch. But I'm trusting & believing that the approval is soon to follow, hopefully before we hit the 6 month mark on Wednesday.

Thompson2B (I always type your real name then change it to your VJ name), do you have any more trips to JA before November? That's a long time to go without seeing your man!

So my friend is in town from Oklahoma. We went to this after-five event at CHURCH tonight where they served dinner, had a live band playing old school & jazzy songs. The singer was SO GOOD we would've bought her album if she had one. There was mingling between the men & the women and also line dancing. But why, WHY, did they play that Stanky Leg song (not sure of the name, as this was the first time I even heard it). I was sitting like :blink::huh: the whole time that song played & people did the dance in their dressy clothes at CHURCH. :wow:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So a tree fell in my house in nyc it was on the news. It happened on Thursday and I found out I have illegal tenants who had the nerve to be on the news. ugh this will get ugly.

For those in the boston area - mr jengs is making a loody board and it will make its apperance at Franklin Field soon. lol

congrats to everyone on upcoming interviews, approvals and bringhing home loved ones.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

What is a loody board?

November 19, 2007 - Met

This

ludo_board2.jpg

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

good morning everyone hope everyone has a great saturday

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
What is a loody board?

Nat, you have never heard your SO talk about "he was going to play Loody"? :blink:

:lol: No, I haven't heard him talk about it.... but I've played the game several times myself. :bonk: It's just like Sorry. Probably because it was so late at night, I didn't make the connection between "Loody" and "Ludo" even though I know they call it Ludi in Jamaica.

Good morning all! :dance: Got up really early to get to the mall. Old Navy is having a $2 tank top sale. :dance: I dont want to miss out!

I find Loody very complicated! :angry: I prefer dominoes :thumbs:

I thought about going to catch that sale, but I'm still on a high from getting $1 tank tops at Avenue last Saturday. Plus, I have a special visitor coming over in a couple of hours & I need to clean up in preparation. :whistle:

November 19, 2007 - Met

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.