Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Elephant Man is in Philly tomorrow. One thing I will say is we have a lot of artists stop through on the regular and there are Reggae parties every weekend. However there are way too many Jafaicans and I am annoyed very easily so I don't normally move with these crowds.

tell me more about these types..

Thompson2B smiley-greet013.gif

Welcome Back!! Come tell us all about it!! :pop:

i love that computer smiley...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sierra Nevada World Music Festival is this weekend :crying:

I try to go every year and I am missing out this time around :(

3 days of camping and Reggae Music :dance:

snwmf.jpg

AnthonyB

Gregory Isaacs

Tarrus Riley

Black Uhuru

oh so many more...

:crying:

:yes: (yes I am a ROOTS girl) :yes:

Anyone hear from Justucia today?

i saw her on here earlier but she didn't post

wow... hope the interview went ok! (F)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

I dont know what a Zune is?

I have an hour left ... it is dragging. I am finding other things to do... like bugging Louis! hahaha

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

I had to google Zune too :blush:

Kinda like an ipod nuh true? :blink:

:ot:

You need to update the Yardie interview schedule for 2009 filers and 2009 interview dates; thanks.

Umm... this is a member driven thread - So feel free to add information if you know of any interview dates - The list is updated as people share that they got their NOA2 or their interview

I got my case compete date please take a chill, Im waiting for my interview.

Per Sus we can add case completes on here and N0A2's

To many chiefs not enough indians :bonk:

Jamerican Queen, since you want to continue this conversation, you can continue to update this site when it needs to be updated properly. Since I will have my interview on 7/6/09, I will not continue to update this post, this post was started so other VJ's could find their and friends information quickly. If you had read the titled it say interview not case approvals, but I find that may have been too much to ask you to read and comprehend. So don't ask me to chill, their is no chiefs or indians here, I was just asking you to consider and respect the integrity of what this post was trying to do.

The last time I checked SUS, (since you invoked her name in this discussion) was not the owner of this post. Nor am I, but at least I took my time to maintained it so others could get a benefit from it. There are 1000's of post that get posted everday, and unless someone maintains it, they have no value therefore lets see what you will have too contribute to assist OTHERS.

:wow::rofl:

Tell her Rox :lol:

But who is going to update the interview thread now?? :(:help::(

All neat, color coded and orderly...

you done good girl... bowdown.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The World Beat Music Fest is in Houston tomorrow from noon to 10pm. They're featuring Jamaica this year & have several reggae artists. The more famous people are coming at night: Yellowman, Beenie Man, & Chaka Khan

R u going?

Nah. One of my friends from college is coming to town this evening. A couple of us were thinking about the festival tomorrow, but Houston is going through a super-hot phase right now (called "Summer") so it's 90-100 degrees daily. My friend coming to town from Oklahoma isn't interested in outdoor events.

i think imma get mi husband a Zune for fathers day. anybody have one?

No, but I have an iPod. Buy.com has iPods for low prices (refurbs I think); that was one of their deals of the day today. Also, if you go to the apple store website, look near the bottom left for refurbished iPods. I got mine refurbished & saved a ton of money.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey ladies

i was using my phone earlier, dont know how to post with it

(my computer was not working for last week, i spilled water all over my laptop)

ANYWAYS-

damions bus broke down on the way to kingston (of course)

i asked him to go a day early to avoid something like this, but his hardheaded self would not listen

i guess taking care of business for his cousin was more important than making sure he got to kingston in plenty of time (yes, im a bit bitter lol)

so of course the interview has to be re-scheduled for who knows when

im not suprised, this is my life

i would have been shocked if it went smooth

:crying:

JAWI!

:star::dance::star:

im so happy for you

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jamerican Queen, since you want to continue this conversation, you can continue to update this site when it needs to be updated properly. Since I will have my interview on 7/6/09, I will not continue to update this post, this post was started so other VJ's could find their and friends information quickly. If you had read the titled it say interview not case approvals, but I find that may have been too much to ask you to read and comprehend. So don't ask me to chill, their is no chiefs or indians here, I was just asking you to consider and respect the integrity of what this post was trying to do.

The last time I checked SUS, (since you invoked her name in this discussion) was not the owner of this post. Nor am I, but at least I took my time to maintained it so others could get a benefit from it. There are 1000's of post that get posted everday, and unless someone maintains it, they have no value therefore lets see what you will have too contribute to assist OTHERS.

:wow::rofl:

Tell her Rox :lol:

But who is going to update the interview thread now?? :(:help::(

All neat, color coded and orderly...

you done good girl... bowdown.gif

I, too, have been following the drama on the Interview Schedule thread. :lol::rofl::rofl::bonk:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

SHYT, SHYT, SHYT...........cause I sent her a PM on FB this morning and have not heard from her.

Andrea.....talk to me!

Edited by Jomo's girl

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.