SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Look! Look!...USCIS cashed our check!

congrats, this is for ur k4 right?? u have one stepchild??

yes, so guess whappen now?

You drank the VJ wata?

ha ha, not exactly. mi ago siddung for a few months and prepare fi give birt to a 10 yr ole :yes:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You drank the VJ wata?

ha ha, not exactly. mi ago siddung for a few months and prepare fi give birt to a 10 yr ole :yes:

Well, at least you miss the pain of childbirth - but you get her just in time for the teen age years :blink: Hope the rest of the process flies by!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Please let's NOT go there on the subject of STOLEN FOOD!!!

This week in our office

my HALF EATEN burrito was stolen

someones's orange juice was slurped

someone had a hole poked in the foil covering her food, possibly to check whether it was worth stealing

half of someone's breakfast sandwich was stolen this morning

#######??? why would anyone want someone elses food???? that's nasty. wha kinda people u work wid english?

Timeline

This week in our office

someone had a hole poked in the foil covering her food, possibly to check whether it was worth stealing

someone has no shame..how do you eat someone's half eaten food.. that is just gross.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

This week in our office

#######??? why would anyone want someone elses food???? that's nasty. wha kinda people u work wid english?

Funny thing is, that's what EVERYONE in my office said!! But ONE of those mofo's is obviously NOT disgusted!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

You drank the VJ wata?

Well, at least you miss the pain of childbirth - but you get her just in time for the teen age years :blink: Hope the rest of the process flies by!

girl, trust me...i'm excited about it but asking myself everyday what in the world am i getting myself into?

Timeline
((((((((((((chups)))))))))))....Jawi

Jawi, mi call you last night and lawd mi musah really misdial, cause one African ooman called me back and told me to stop calling her husband along with some not so nice words. I tried to explain to her that I dialed the wrong number, but she didn't want to hear it. Now, why must people be like that. I was about to call wakey, but my husband and I were dying with laugther...I don't know when this woman had time to look up my cell number and find out I was in maryland and she was going to drive up her and beat my A$$...I told her not to call back, but she kept on callin....

anyhoo, now, mi caan membah wah mi did call u fah innah di fus place

I hope you went patwa on her rass ta show her b#$%^& you anent the only one that can cuss someone one out in another language. O.k. so maybe she over reacted but when you told her that is was a mis dialed number she should have calmed her rass down. That would have been funny though. Today you should call back to see if you get her hubby to warn him his wife is on to him so he might want tot sleep with one yeye open.

Edited by DaDa

Lawny, I bet yuh neva gi mi har number mek mi cawl har rass LOL!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
mawnin; Philly how u feelin

Mawnin Lawny,

Well I am still bleeding, I am on the phone with the Dr now, and again they are saying go to the ER they are pissing me off! I keep telling them look at my history and see that I have had had a period in the past and I just want an examination. this makes no sense I am so upset I want to cry! I'm just going to go to the ER

(((((((((Hugs)))))))) Philly you know what maybe it’s better because the ER will have more equipment to thoroughly examine you where as your PCP might not maybe that is why they want you to go to the ER. Girl just go. Even though I know you hate the wait in the end it might be best. They'll have the sonogram stuff and everything right there to check you out so you mines well go. I rather you get checked out then sitting at home upset. Girl you know Philly anent far I'm trying to stay calm so I don’t have to drive up there and hurt no body.

Timeline
JG, you can wash the rice krispy treat down with a can of red bull also

wakey/quanna; the last time I ran on a treadmill it felt like it was going to flip over...I just walk fast, then slow, then fast for 15 mins, then I get on the BAXIDE lifter/firmer...the eliptical, I can stay on that think for an hour. My baxide and thighs really start to burn after 30mins.

Lawny - you got money in stock for redbull?? :blink: You're quite the fan lately!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Oh my goodness why is the radio playing my JAM!!!! Tell me what you want from me by Mase and Total. Remember his?? I’m really jamming in the office I know my co-workers are looking at me like :unsure: Who cares. I swore I was going to marry this man when I was younger. LOL

If you eva lie again girl that will be your last..

Getting crazy biz till we wake the kids…

Does eating a rice krispy treat for breakfast count as cereal?

Nice try....

Timeline

finesse, i can imagine how scared u are... GIRL..

QUESTION:

my friend that married an african used a lawyer for their process.. she said the lawyer made a comment to her about why she had not met her hubby's children and didnt she think that was important..

now i guess i can see his point that if the child is out of order or the spouse doesn't hve good parenting skills that it could cause problems, BUT do u think that would keep u from marrying somebody?? was meeting his kids or WOULD meeting a potential mate's kids be necessary b4 moving on into marriage??

Timeline
((((((((((((chups)))))))))))....Jawi

Jawi, mi call you last night and lawd mi musah really misdial, cause one African ooman called me back and told me to stop calling her husband along with some not so nice words. I tried to explain to her that I dialed the wrong number, but she didn't want to hear it. Now, why must people be like that. I was about to call wakey, but my husband and I were dying with laugther...I don't know when this woman had time to look up my cell number and find out I was in maryland and she was going to drive up her and beat my A$$...I told her not to call back, but she kept on callin....

anyhoo, now, mi caan membah wah mi did call u fah innah di fus place

I hope you went patwa on her rass ta show her b#$%^& you anent the only one that can cuss someone one out in another language. O.k. so maybe she over reacted but when you told her that is was a mis dialed number she should have calmed her rass down. That would have been funny though. Today you should call back to see if you get her hubby to warn him his wife is on to him so he might want tot sleep with one yeye open.

Unless she's heard that SAME excuse many times before!!!!!!

Oh my goodness why is the radio playing my JAM!!!! Tell me what you want from me by Mase and Total. Remember his?? I'm really jamming in the office I know my co-workers are looking at me like :unsure: Who cares. I swore I was going to marry this man when I was younger. LOL

If you eva lie again girl that will be your last..

Getting crazy biz till we wake the kids…

Does eating a rice krispy treat for breakfast count as cereal?

Nice try....

Tre, Sus, & Island said yes. I am going with that!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.