SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That's a good jump wakey see you know what to do already....

ummm songz

Movado til she bawl

kartel feat lisa hype how yuh do it like that

RDX bend ova

Aidonia 100 stab

kartel get wild

aidonia grab her nuh

kartel dollar sign

busy hey girl

busy cool it baby

kartel mi baby

timberlee bubble like soup

moses lol beenie man gimmie

spice dem a nuh daggera

busy send it on

busy mek she stamma

movado inna car back

did anybody hear kartel virginity??? that song makes me blush...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
JG, you can wash the rice krispy treat down with a can of red bull also

wakey/quanna; the last time I ran on a treadmill it felt like it was going to flip over...I just walk fast, then slow, then fast for 15 mins, then I get on the BAXIDE lifter/firmer...the eliptical, I can stay on that think for an hour. My baxide and thighs really start to burn after 30mins.

girl you are a nut..

I love the eliptical machine too.. so good for thigh work..

That's a good jump wakey see you know what to do already....

ummm songz

Movado til she bawl

kartel feat lisa hype how yuh do it like that

RDX bend ova

Aidonia 100 stab

kartel get wild

aidonia grab her nuh

kartel dollar sign

busy hey girl

busy cool it baby

kartel mi baby

timberlee bubble like soup

moses lol beenie man gimmie

spice dem a nuh daggera

busy send it on

busy mek she stamma

movado inna car back

did anybody hear kartel virginity??? that song makes me blush...

thank you thank you I'm going to download this weekend

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG, you can wash the rice krispy treat down with a can of red bull also

wakey/quanna; the last time I ran on a treadmill it felt like it was going to flip over...I just walk fast, then slow, then fast for 15 mins, then I get on the BAXIDE lifter/firmer...the eliptical, I can stay on that think for an hour. My baxide and thighs really start to burn after 30mins.

That's how I jog. Run a block or two....walk a block or two....on and on till I am about to die. Or kill my dog, whichever comes first.

Does eating a rice krispy treat for breakfast count as cereal?

Most definitely!

sus :crying:

Sorry, I was on the phone with sick whiny pain in my azz, lol

Philly, please please go to the ER - better safe then sorry, and find a new doc after that.

A little off topic, but striking me as funny now (not at the time, lol) - When I went to the dr. on Monday, I was laying on the thing, feet in the stirrups, when the dr. asked his nurse if she had done a pregnancy test - So she did one right then - the three of us are sitting there - Dr. between my legs, me spread eagle - watching the clock and the little test strip, praying for negative! After the fact, all I could think was this feels like some sit com routine, lol

Ha ha, Sus. Like a Seinfeld episode. I have to ask, how they do it with a strip? No peeing in that position, right?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ha ha, Sus. Like a Seinfeld episode. I have to ask, how they do it with a strip? No peeing in that position, right?

LOL - I had already given the standard sample - so they just dipped the strip in the cup

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Look! Look!...USCIS cashed our check!

Yay! I always like the little stepping stones.... something to look forward to!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

LOL - I had already given the standard sample - so they just dipped the strip in the cup

OK. Cause I had some really wierd picture in my head.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Alright !!!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

smiley-happy110.gif

You go girl! The 1st of many on your journey LOL.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

:ot: Why did my co- worker invite me to join her Facebook group "I hate when broke #### people at work steal my food". After she sent this email at work: This has me :rofl: :rofl:

MISSING

1 container of Chili’s salsa

Was less than one day old at time of abduction

Red

Last seen in the office refridgerator next to the chips

If found please call 856-414-XXXX

2nd abduction of Chili’s Salsa in less than 1 month

I just found this funny as hell

:ot2:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
:ot: Why did my co- worker invite me to join her Facebook group "I hate when broke #### people at work steal my food". After she sent this email at work: This has me :rofl::rofl:

MISSING

1 container of Chili's salsa

Red

2nd abduction of Chili's Salsa in less than 1 month

Ha ha.....I LOVE this.

Did you steal it?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
:ot: Why did my co- worker invite me to join her Facebook group "I hate when broke #### people at work steal my food". After she sent this email at work: This has me :rofl: :rofl:

MISSING

Red

that is hysterical.. Did she invite everyone in the office to join..could have been the cleaning crew.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

MISSING

Red

Does she think you took it? Is she just sending you the invite and e-mail?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
That's how I jog. Run a block or two....walk a block or two....on and on till I am about to die. Or kill my dog, whichever comes first.

greensmilies-023.gif :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.