SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Good Morning All!

Thanks HeavenSent and Sunray! It went so fast in retrospect. I need to book his ticket now...he will be coming mid or end of August. This has been 5 years in the making and I am estatic! I'm still in shock that there will be no more trips to see my man and saying goodbye to him for months at a time until I can book the next flight. It feels great! I wish I could travel back with him...but this process has tapped my funds a LOT!!!

Next big hurdle is AOS...such an unjustified sum of money! GEEZZ!!

You can say that again!

smiley-signs009.gif I am not looking forward to AOS either! we still haven't even gotten his GC :blink: mi cyaa bodda wid calling them today I'm already stressed out and emotional ughhh

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Aww the little ####### is causing problems already huh?? Umm maybe it is a girl then..lol

You probably just need to relax you have been doing a lot lately. I think hubby does need to keep you in bed can you just please remove the covers. Its only 70+ degrees but I guess he is just trying to be helpful.

No need for alarm just yet(crossing fingers) spotting is common in the first stages. Shoot memba I actually bleed for the first 3 months so I praying everything is cool. I can’t believe your doc said a couple of days. Normally things like that they get you in right away.

But maybe you shouldn’t be on VJ. Stress is the last thing you need and sitting her like a duck waiting for Jawi’s news is enough ta drive yuh crazy!!!

Hey DaDa,

I was rocked out since the story went off smiley-sleep012.gif I just woke up LOL. I bled as well with my boys but the difference is I never knew I was pregnant, now that I know it just scares me. This feels like my normal period. These Docs get on my nerve I'm researching new Docs now. I'm going to go tomorrow on my lunch break and demand to be seen.

Let me tell you Hubby has me sweating so much I ran out in the garden, he was like come back here and lay down your gonna get a chill :blink: LOL

:rofl::rofl: That is too funny and sweet at the same time. Well my first two pregnancies I didn’t bleed but with the twins I did. The first three months that is how I didn't know I was prego either. How are you feeling today?

Timeline
Good Morning All!

Thanks HeavenSent and Sunray! It went so fast in retrospect. I need to book his ticket now...he will be coming mid or end of August. This has been 5 years in the making and I am estatic! I'm still in shock that there will be no more trips to see my man and saying goodbye to him for months at a time until I can book the next flight. It feels great! I wish I could travel back with him...but this process has tapped my funds a LOT!!!

You can say that again!

Have any of you sat down and calculated how much $$$$$$$$ is spent during the process. It's very depressing, but when I look at my wonderful husband, it's well worth it.

babay i told u how money conscience i am.. i haven't even started yet and when i think about just the trips alone :blush: i could have bought so much STUFF w/ that money, but what did somebody put in their siggy "time spent w/ u is priceless" :unsure::rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok so I'm caught up..and have a question for anyone that has been heavy (over 100 lbs and lost it)

:ot: So as you guys know I've been working out with this girl from work for past year and half. I'm more toned and lost 20lbs but it's been stalled since Nov last year. I've missed a few workouts if I take time off work and my two weeks of vacation last month. Anywho..I told my friend (the wanna be trainer) that I read that I may not be losing because when jogging I'm conditioning the heart and getting healthy but I'm not in a fatburn zone. From what I read I need to do something that keeps the heart rate steady (like a brisk walk) and not something where I'm gasping for air like I do with the 30 min run. She went off! Told me that I'm going backwards and I just don't want to work. Told me that if I would be consistent (ahhh hello a year and half is what I call consistentcy) the weight would come off. She refuse to speak to me now and told me to work out on my own (cool)

But my question is…….. who's right..

My dad did tell me a while ago that if I’m ever working out where I can’t catch my breath I’m burning sugar not fat. He told me to pace my self and drink water so I think what you read might be right.

Exactly what I read...now what is says if you are a place where you've been conditioned to run and you're able to still hold a conversation then you're still in fat burn zone. I however couldn't hold a conversation while jogging if my life depended on it. The whole 30 min I'm like ok don't die..don't die..don't you damn die WAKEY!! :rofl:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
Good Morning All!

You can say that again!

smiley-signs009.gif I am not looking forward to AOS either! we still haven't even gotten his GC :blink: mi cyaa bodda wid calling them today I'm already stressed out and emotional ughhh

philly i thought u didn't have to do aos cuz u went cr1???

Filed: Timeline
Good Morning All!

You can say that again!

Philly, do you have to file AOS?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Does anyone have a dancehall song list...I'm talking stuff that makes you wanna whine pon ya head? I need some new workout tunes.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
Good Morning All!

You can say that again!

Have any of you sat down and calculated how much $$$$$$$$ is spent during the process. It's very depressing, but when I look at my wonderful husband, it's well worth it.

I think you know I have.

Does eating a rice krispy treat for breakfast count as cereal?

Yup! Just wash it down with a cup of milk.

This is why I love you, Island!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

JG, you can wash the rice krispy treat down with a can of red bull also

wakey/quanna; the last time I ran on a treadmill it felt like it was going to flip over...I just walk fast, then slow, then fast for 15 mins, then I get on the BAXIDE lifter/firmer...the eliptical, I can stay on that think for an hour. My baxide and thighs really start to burn after 30mins.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Most definitely!

sus :crying:

Sorry, I was on the phone with sick whiny pain in my azz, lol

Philly, please please go to the ER - better safe then sorry, and find a new doc after that.

A little off topic, but striking me as funny now (not at the time, lol) - When I went to the dr. on Monday, I was laying on the thing, feet in the stirrups, when the dr. asked his nurse if she had done a pregnancy test - So she did one right then - the three of us are sitting there - Dr. between my legs, me spread eagle - watching the clock and the little test strip, praying for negative! After the fact, all I could think was this feels like some sit com routine, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

i don't do anything but i need to start.. going dancing 3 or 4 times a week is bout to stop w/ mr roger in the neighborhood LOL...

Most definitely!

sus :crying:

Sorry, I was on the phone with sick whiny pain in my azz, lol

Philly, please please go to the ER - better safe then sorry, and find a new doc after that.

A little off topic, but striking me as funny now (not at the time, lol) - When I went to the dr. on Monday, I was laying on the thing, feet in the stirrups, when the dr. asked his nurse if she had done a pregnancy test - So she did one right then - the three of us are sitting there - Dr. between my legs, me spread eagle - watching the clock and the little test strip, praying for negative! After the fact, all I could think was this feels like some sit com routine, lol

lol.. camera scans from ur face.. 2 strip 2 dr back to urs.. w/ a lil bead of sweat coming down!!! :rofl:

Timeline
Good Morning All!

You can say that again!

And again.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Good Morning All!

You can say that again!

Philly, do you have to file AOS?

Its only a 2 year Conditional GC we have to file 90 days before it expires for his 10 year GC. Hopefully we will have the dang GC by then :angry:

****ROC VSC****

:rofl::rofl: That is too funny and sweet at the same time. Well my first two pregnancies I didn’t bleed but with the twins I did. The first three months that is how I didn't know I was prego either. How are you feeling today?

Mawnin Dada,

I feel a likkle better today I am at work, I am still bleeding but it feels like my period. We are going to the ER tonight right after work, I will leave a likkle early too. You are right I am over doing it too.

Thanks Sus you are right we are going this evening soon as I leave work.

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.