SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
((((((((((((chups)))))))))))....Jawi

Jawi, mi call you last night and lawd mi musah really misdial, cause one African ooman called me back and told me to stop calling her husband along with some not so nice words. I tried to explain to her that I dialed the wrong number, but she didn't want to hear it. Now, why must people be like that. I was about to call wakey, but my husband and I were dying with laugther...I don't know when this woman had time to look up my cell number and find out I was in maryland and she was going to drive up her and beat my A$$...I told her not to call back, but she kept on callin....

anyhoo, now, mi caan membah wah mi did call u fah innah di fus place

Ha ha....only you, girl.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Jawi, mi call you last night and lawd mi musah really misdial, cause one African ooman called me back and told me to stop calling her husband along with some not so nice words. I tried to explain to her that I dialed the wrong number, but she didn't want to hear it. Now, why must people be like that. I was about to call wakey, but my husband and I were dying with laugther...I don't know when this woman had time to look up my cell number and find out I was in maryland and she was going to drive up her and beat my A$$...I told her not to call back, but she kept on callin....

Ha ha....only you, girl.

I know, and I was so polite to the lady. When I realized it was the wrong number, I politely explained it to her, but...cho, I just got a good laugh out of it, she was very upset.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Quana, Glad to hear things are going so well -

And tell him the slow talking Texans are not only noticed by Jamaicans - The rest of the US thinks you are slow too! smiley-taunt002.gif

:lol: Booooooooo! Not everyone in Texas talks slow (I hope you only meant we're slow when talking)!

Quana, your ice skating story had me CRACKING UP. I went ice skating at the Galleria mall nearby for the first time last year and after going around once, i was through! But my friends said I can't pay that much money to only go one time.... so I skated around one more time. THEN I was through.

thats what Im saying!!!!

roger and i look at money differently.. we went to a NICE bahamian buffet in nassau.. he had ONE plate!!!!!!!!!! mi cyann manage!!! i said baby, u HAVE to get something else

he say, but baby, im not hungry.. he paid so i just roll my eyes at him lol

he didn't even eat the free desert that came w/ it..OMG.. i just know when i am paying, don't go to buffet.. :whistle:

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning All!

Thanks HeavenSent and Sunray! It went so fast in retrospect. I need to book his ticket now...he will be coming mid or end of August. This has been 5 years in the making and I am estatic! I'm still in shock that there will be no more trips to see my man and saying goodbye to him for months at a time until I can book the next flight. It feels great! I wish I could travel back with him...but this process has tapped my funds a LOT!!!

Next big hurdle is AOS...such an unjustified sum of money! GEEZZ!!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

mawnin; Philly how u feelin

Mawnin Lawny,

Well I am still bleeding, I am on the phone with the Dr now, and again they are saying go to the ER they are pissing me off! I keep telling them look at my history and see that I have had had a period in the past and I just want an examination. this makes no sense I am so upset I want to cry! I'm just going to go to the ER

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

now that is funny...

Good Morning All!

Thanks HeavenSent and Sunray! It went so fast in retrospect. I need to book his ticket now...he will be coming mid or end of August. This has been 5 years in the making and I am estatic! I'm still in shock that there will be no more trips to see my man and saying goodbye to him for months at a time until I can book the next flight. It feels great! I wish I could travel back with him...but this process has tapped my funds a LOT!!!

How you feeling this morning?

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Good Morning All!

One day at a time....just get him here, then we can party. How you feeling.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mawnin; Philly how u feelin

Mawnin Lawny,

Well I am still bleeding, I am on the phone with the Dr now, and again they are saying go to the ER they are pissing me off! I keep telling them look at my history and see that I have had had a period in the past and I just want an examination. this makes no sense I am so upset I want to cry! I'm just going to go to the ER

I don't know Philly...even with your histroy I would just go. please keep us posted.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

Does eating a rice krispy treat for breakfast count as cereal?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
dillon, one more week

I know and I have so much to do. I am not really stressed about it but I am going to kill the groomsmen any day now. They keep saying they will pay for their tuxes tomorrow...tomorrow comes and they aren't paid. The formalwear shop just called and said they need payment by this weekend. Any suggestion on how to light the fire under 3 Jamaican men's arses? Guess they can stand up there with nothing on if they like because I am getting married regardless of what they are wearing!

Good luck with that Patty.... :whistle:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
thanks hun.. i know i hope i tired him out so he can get used to the BORING next couple of weeks.. thanks again everybody..

so miss philly u take care of urself girl..if this has happend b4.. i pray that its just something ur body goes thru when u are preggers.. but like the ladies say, maybe it should be checked out..

Quanna I'm definitely going to get checked out in the AM Hubby is damn near trying to give me a pelvic exam smiley-sick026.gif LOL. I'm totally going to switch PCP's and GYN's start fresh for 2009. I deserve better care and trust me I have great insurance so I will be changing ASAP.

HILARIOUS

wha mek ur hubby so crazy????????

:rofl: That made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Thank you all so much. He said that CO was amazed at how organized our folder of evidence was and that she just flipped through it like it was a catalog or something. He said that she didn't pay attention to any of the papers in the folder at all.

She asked about his first marriage...why he didn't show up for the interview...he told her that he happened to meet me before the interview and realized that he married a devil in disguise. He felt that he would be selling his soul to come to America if he went through with it, and he just couldn't do it. She asked how did he know our marriage would work and he told her that it was like God made me especially for him, that we are best friends he loves me and he can tell me anything...that we don't argue and fight but we laugh all the time. He told her that no matter what...we would always be solid.

She asked him did he study for the interview...and he told her that if he didn't know me in almost 5 years he had no business coming to marry me. He said that she smiled a lot and told him that he appeared to really love me. She didn't look at one single picture...they didn't ask for a Non-Impediment form...just took out what they needed and fanned through the pages.

She asked what I did for a living...where did I work...asked about our kids and told him congratulations and welcome to the States.

He said alot of people before him left with long faces and their little single scrappy piece of paper. He was too proud of his folder. LOL he said that he wasn't nervous at all and he could have sat there all day because we have a real relationship, not some made up visa thing.

:luv::D

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

:rofl: That made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!

Now, Philly tell me she crazy. I didn't want to tourment her anymore, so I just turned off my phone.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.