SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CONGRATS JAWI!!!!!!!! Couldn't be happier for you guys you really deserve it!

Quana sounds like you and Roger are having a great time already!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
I've gone natural before, I'm just tired of keeping up with a relaxer. I wished I had never put one in the first place. My sister and I our hair is almost straight, it's just too much to manage, so we put a relaxer in to tame it. Without the relaxer we would walk around looking like ChakaKhan. I've also had locs before, which I had to completely cut off to boy short, wid my big old head, it was cute though for a moment...but mi head look like one flat dumplin, so mi just grow it out which was very fast and permed it again. I know crazy.

That is so funny! I was just telling Tierra yesterday I love her "ChakaKhan hair"... I was singing that song..... she thought I was nuts! I WANT CHAKAKHAN HAIR!

Irie; back in the day when I wore my hair like that people made gave me crazy looks, not it's the in thing.

Tierra doesn't much like it either. But she has the most soft wonderful curls. I really hope she grows into liking them. I think at this point she wants what all the other little girls have.. STRAIGHT hair. She is pretty much the only "brown girl" in her school. One of the volunteer moms has curly hair like her and Tierra just loves her... seeing someone else with her hair makes her happy.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

she's having a meltdown of happiness lol!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Timeline

dillon, one more week

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

aww tierra..she is GORGEOUS.. its so funny how something seems so bad when ur a child just cuz its different..

i have a gap and was TORTURED when i was little.. i thank God cuz i never remember being really down about it.. now i get soo many compliments on my smile ?????

show her all the magazines that show the women w/ the BIG hair.. she will see there are ALOT of ppl that look like her and are BEAUTIFUL just like her...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HE GOT APPROVED!!!!!!! YES!!!! Thank you JESUS!!!!!

I am so happy for you grey%5e%5f%5earial%5e%5f%5e0%5e%5f%5e0%5e%5f%5eCongratulations%20on%20your%20approval%5e%5f%5e.gif

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
I've gone natural before, I'm just tired of keeping up with a relaxer. I wished I had never put one in the first place. My sister and I our hair is almost straight, it's just too much to manage, so we put a relaxer in to tame it. Without the relaxer we would walk around looking like ChakaKhan. I've also had locs before, which I had to completely cut off to boy short, wid my big old head, it was cute though for a moment...but mi head look like one flat dumplin, so mi just grow it out which was very fast and permed it again. I know crazy.

That is so funny! I was just telling Tierra yesterday I love her "ChakaKhan hair"... I was singing that song..... she thought I was nuts! I WANT CHAKAKHAN HAIR!

Irie; back in the day when I wore my hair like that people made gave me crazy looks, not it's the in thing.

Tierra doesn't much like it either. But she has the most soft wonderful curls. I really hope she grows into liking them. I think at this point she wants what all the other little girls have.. STRAIGHT hair. She is pretty much the only "brown girl" in her school. One of the volunteer moms has curly hair like her and Tierra just loves her... seeing someone else with her hair makes her happy.

My daughter is the same way she hates her curls ... i told her she is lucky some women kill to have her curls

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dillon, one more week

I know and I have so much to do. I am not really stressed about it but I am going to kill the groomsmen any day now. They keep saying they will pay for their tuxes tomorrow...tomorrow comes and they aren't paid. The formalwear shop just called and said they need payment by this weekend. Any suggestion on how to light the fire under 3 Jamaican men's arses? Guess they can stand up there with nothing on if they like because I am getting married regardless of what they are wearing!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
dillon, one more week

I know and I have so much to do. I am not really stressed about it but I am going to kill the groomsmen any day now. They keep saying they will pay for their tuxes tomorrow...tomorrow comes and they aren't paid. The formalwear shop just called and said they need payment by this weekend. Any suggestion on how to light the fire under 3 Jamaican men's arses? Guess they can stand up there with nothing on if they like because I am getting married regardless of what they are wearing!

Wow dillon :wacko:

I am sure they will get it together... not cool for them to add any stress to you tho smiley_comfort.gif

Timeline

U know you got issues when.............

U hurry back to your computer form lunch to see the results if someone else’s SO who u just met a couple of months ago was approved for a VISA that’s going to make her not you happy and then when you log on you go straight to VJ and skip all replies looking for a message from her and your heart is racing and your scared but your not scared and well. DAMN!!!

I know I need a life....

Anywho now that I can official RELAX RELATE and RELEASE Jawii babes I'm soooooooooooo happy for you!!!!! Congratulations to you and A!!!!!

An tell em next time don’t take so darn long. Jeez I need a drink! :wacko:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

U know you got issues when.............

U hurry back to your computer form lunch to see the results if someone else’s SO who u just met a couple of months ago was approved for a VISA that’s going to make her not you happy and then when you log on you go straight to VJ and skip all replies looking for a message from her and your heart is racing and your scared but your not scared and well. DAMN!!!I know I need a life....

Anywho now that I can official RELAX RELATE and RELEASE Jawii babes I'm soooooooooooo happy for you!!!!! Congratulations to you and A!!!!!

An tell em next time don’t take so darn long. Jeez I need a drink! :wacko:

U are not the only one :rofl::rofl: I did the exact same thing! :rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
thanks u guys! he plans to stay 3 mnths..

lol..its funny, he say we talk so slow here.. he didn't understand the cashier at the gas station..he was like "spit di words out man, open ur mouth" after we got back in the car LOL

i was like now u see how i feel in JA!!

So Quana do you think he will like Texas? I mean no offense but with him visiting FLL for a while its no comparison.

Timeline

I have been constantly checking back to see her response

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.