SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Well well well what do we have here. Ms. PHilly is preggo. I was wondering wid yuh and dem darn cravings was sumting cooking in de oven. I'm happy fi yuh and worried what the boys will think all at dey same time. Congrats!!! I can tell were in for a ride. I knew them vampire bites were leading to a little more than what you were telling us....LOL

LOL Dada, I was hoping but wasn't sure. I was late but the kicker was my ankles swelled and I had the biggest zit ever right in the miggle of my forehead! I was like "wha deh raas"! I realized my hormones were in overdrive!

Yeah I am not really looking forward to telling the boys but before all of the drama they wanted us to have another baby. But who knows what the reaction will be this week from them. Just called Hubby and they are prepping to paint their room and he said they are having a good time listening to music. When I come home the door shuts and he slides the plate under the door (not really LOL) smiley-finger005.gif (sorry couldn't resist this smiley)

So Dada I'm just taking it one day at a time, this weekend I want to take him to Dave and Busters lets see if he actually accepts my invite or I get one if these :blink:

wait deh!.....oieeeeee

baxide n baxcovah....seet deh...seet deh...

Philly a PREGANT u PREGNANT

wait mi afi do one of mi running bax ovah kick ovah tun ovah spin ovah slid ovah tun ovah flip ovah dance dem

Did you drink dat dyam green tea and red bull??? :angry: Just reading this made me tired!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by phillyfashionista

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe you will get double lucky and get twins.....seems it is a popular thing amongst the yardies!!!! LOL

and sus.....i saw why you are on vicodin.....had to chuckle but not funny.....that must have hurt! thank lord for vicodin.....as for the IUD.....are you happy with it?? me and richard will be discussing that while I am down there next week.....the doctor strongly reccomends it and since I have beat ALL forms of birth control......its either tubes tied, IUD, richard gets fixed or we chance a bazillion more babies......i am thinking IUD so we can at last talk about anothe rbaby when the twins are older and he is finally here in the states to go thru pregnancy with me.....ill never do it again alone after experiencing it......

Thanks Yankee,

LOL my my brother and sister are twins, on my Father's side and my Husbband has twins in his family too sooooo we shall see :star:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

my coworkers and i are debating whether this is real

these pics were allegedly taken by a passenger on the air france flight which crashed

you guys give me your take on it

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

these pics were allegedly taken by a passenger on the air france flight which crashed

They need to stop playing that is a scene off of LOST!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well well well what do we have here. Ms. PHilly is preggo. I was wondering wid yuh and dem darn cravings was sumting cooking in de oven. I'm happy fi yuh and worried what the boys will think all at dey same time. Congrats!!! I can tell were in for a ride. I knew them vampire bites were leading to a little more than what you were telling us....LOL

LOL Dada, I was hoping but wasn't sure. I was late but the kicker was my ankles swelled and I had the biggest zit ever right in the miggle of my forehead! I was like "wha deh raas"! I realized my hormones were in overdrive!

Yeah I am not really looking forward to telling the boys but before all of the drama they wanted us to have another baby. But who knows what the reaction will be this week from them. Just called Hubby and they are prepping to paint their room and he said they are having a good time listening to music. When I come home the door shuts and he slides the plate under the door (not really LOL) smiley-finger005.gif (sorry couldn't resist this smiley)

So Dada I'm just taking it one day at a time, this weekend I want to take him to Dave and Busters lets see if he actually accepts my invite or I get one if these :blink:

Aww man I can't see any of the smileys you girls are posting.. Booo

Dave and Busters... They have my Deal or No Deal Game there that I love. When I went to Vegas last year you had to pry me off of that thing. I was stuck to it like glue. 3am in the morning I was still on that game sipping a cocktail like NO DEAL

Timeline

They need to stop playing that is a scene off of LOST!

see it deh

same ting mi tell dem

seh it could be a screenshot of a movie

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline
Tre....what does green tea and red bull taste like? I can't imagine. Pretty sure the health benefits of the one are thrown out the window with the other.

I didn't drink it...I'm going home not feeling well...likkle more.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Dave and Busters... They have my Deal or No Deal Game there that I love. When I went to Vegas last year you had to pry me off of that thing. I was stuck to it like glue. 3am in the morning I was still on that game sipping a cocktail like NO DEAL

Can yuh see it now?

smiley-finger005.gif

I love that place, I like to ride the Jet ski and I always choose the Yardie player LOL

****ROC VSC****

Tre....what does green tea and red bull taste like? I can't imagine. Pretty sure the health benefits of the one are thrown out the window with the other.

I didn't drink it...I'm going home not feeling well...likkle more.

Feel better Lawny smiley-hug012.gif

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Can yuh see it now?

smiley-finger005.gif

I love that place, I like to ride the Jet ski and I always choose the Yardie player LOL

I wonder why?? LOL

No but thanks for trying!!!

Bunz why you post that link to the radio!!! These accents are driving me crazy!!! Ugh mi miss de yaad so bad...

What the Lotto is up to 27 million Jamaican!!!! Bunz yuh betta be playing!!!!

Timeline

a never me DaDa

a philly

btw philly twins would be diviiiiiiiiiiiiine :luv:

my mother buys lotto like her life depends on it

so we criss!! lol

Edited by Bunzarelli

upherebl.gif

Can yuh see it now?

smiley-finger005.gif

I wonder why?? LOL

No but thanks for trying!!!

Bunz why you post that link to the radio!!! These accents are driving me crazy!!! Ugh mi miss de yaad so bad...

What the Lotto is up to 27 million Jamaican!!!! Bunz yuh betta be playing!!!!

LOL are you planning to go back any time soon. We need to plan a VJ Yardie trip where we can all go down together. I wonder has anyone tried to coordinate that event as if yet. :star:

a never me DaDa

a philly

btw philly twins would be diviiiiiiiiiiiiine :luv:

my mother buys lotto like her life depends on it

so we criss!! lol

LOL I used to play all the time too in Kingston, I have never won a dime inna yard!

****ROC VSC****

Bunz, answer his post for this person; WHAT HAPPENS AT A JAMAICAN FUNERAL

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=0#entry3037339

thanks,

Roxcie

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline
Bunz, answer his post for this person; WHAT HAPPENS AT A JAMAICAN FUNERAL

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=0#entry3037339

thanks,

Roxcie

boy it depend pon who fah funeral she going

i have seen some style a dressing that would make me beleive is a dance the ppl dem going to

i was wondering initially if i should have taken that question seriously

but being on vj really opens up your eyes to the cultural differences among ppl

Edited by Bunzarelli

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.