SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
we get so much rain dat the calloo dem no look rightid

I can't find callalloo here - SOMEONE (hmmmmmmmm.................

KIMMY

) was supposed to get me some, but still waiting.......smiley-think005.gif

waaiieee.......waiieeeee....ok...dis wkend..mi a get some fi yuh..lawd mi totally figet..yuhcouldn't remind mi ,..cho

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

lmao @ fritta face bway

and lol @ legz response

onoo have me here a skin off mi teet a di ppl dem work like mi a eediat

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey yall how is everyone doing?

For those of you that are married and have your hubby here or not yet married, do you find that whenever you talk about your husband or soon to be husband ppl always want to know what the do?

I am like what the hell why do you care what they do? when other ppl talk about their husband or wife I never ask them what they do cause frankly it doesn't matter to me!

Hey Portland,

Yes I find when people realize he is straight from Yard they want to know what he does for a living. I don't find it so much as rude but nosy as hell, like they think he is a street vendor! Also people have asked me does he speak English? :blink::blink: "Kissteet"

FRIGGIN dumbA$$es -- Philly, don't get me started, I had to tell the teacher off at my son's school because she kept telling me that we speak "pigeon English"...I said, no we speak ENGLISH didn't your Ph.D. degree teach you dat if not go look it up

Lawd not the Pigeon English!

Well Lawny yuh called it Sis wid all my cravings. Last night I took the pregnancy test with Hubby and it's now confirmed I am PREGGERS this was Hubby last night smiley-happy093.gif LOL

:dance::dance::dance:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
philly i hope u have a little girl

since u have boys already

wait deh!.....oieeeeee

baxide n baxcovah....seet deh...seet deh...

Philly a PREGANT u PREGNANT

wait mi afi do one of mi running bax ovah kick ovah tun ovah spin ovah slid ovah tun ovah flip ovah dance dem

you mean like this ---> smiley-happy093.gif

Good try Bunz, but I think is more like dis :yes:

Running Bax ovah --> smiley_glomp2.gif

Kick ovah --> smiley_bump2.gif

Spin ovah --> smiley_dancergreen.gif

Slide ovah --> smiley_bouncysmile.gif

Tun ovah --> smiley-happy090.gif

flip ovah --> smiley_bouncetrampoline.gif

DANCE! smiley-happy085.gif

:rofl:

Timeline

CONGRATS PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe you will get double lucky and get twins.....seems it is a popular thing amongst the yardies!!!! LOL

and sus.....i saw why you are on vicodin.....had to chuckle but not funny.....that must have hurt! thank lord for vicodin.....as for the IUD.....are you happy with it?? me and richard will be discussing that while I am down there next week.....the doctor strongly reccomends it and since I have beat ALL forms of birth control......its either tubes tied, IUD, richard gets fixed or we chance a bazillion more babies......i am thinking IUD so we can at last talk about anothe rbaby when the twins are older and he is finally here in the states to go thru pregnancy with me.....ill never do it again alone after experiencing it......

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wait deh!.....oieeeeee

wait mi afi do one of mi running bax ovah kick ovah tun ovah spin ovah slid ovah tun ovah flip ovah dance dem

nice

Timeline

wait deh!.....oieeeeee

:rofl: :rofl: a you a di smiley queen yunno

upherebl.gif

Timeline

maybe you will get double lucky and get twins.....seems it is a popular thing amongst the yardies!!!! LOL

and sus.....i saw why you are on vicodin.....had to chuckle but not funny.....that must have hurt! thank lord for vicodin.....as for the IUD.....are you happy with it?? me and richard will be discussing that while I am down there next week.....the doctor strongly reccomends it and since I have beat ALL forms of birth control......its either tubes tied, IUD, richard gets fixed or we chance a bazillion more babies......i am thinking IUD so we can at last talk about anothe rbaby when the twins are older and he is finally here in the states to go thru pregnancy with me.....ill never do it again alone after experiencing it......

The IUD is out now :whistle: But I was happy with it - I had it in about 4 years, after the same thing of nothing working for me - With the exception of my cycle being a little heavier - I had absolutely no problems with it up until now and was really happy with it.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
WHERE IS NAT???? smiley-shocked034.gif

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...203058&st=0

could not hurt to call NVC... looks like the OP also contacted their congressman recently....

Good Luck!

yea i thought about her too when i read that too

upherebl.gif

Timeline

The IUD is out now :whistle: But I was happy with it - I had it in about 4 years, after the same thing of nothing working for me - With the exception of my cycle being a little heavier - I had absolutely no problems with it up until now and was really happy with it.

perfect sus.....thanks for the feedback.....casue i was a bit nervous that even that would not work for me but if you were in the same boat and it worked for you then i am starting to feel better about it! lord knows i dont want to go thru what i did last week ever again and i wish i had vicodin but alls i have is lortab LOL :( .....should be interesting to see richards face when i tell him no sex this week and if he thinks i am going against Dr orders he is flippen nuts......i have already told him but he thinks i cant do it.....im sure since i cant even pick up the kids let alone lie on my stomach to sleep i will have no problems refraining from sex LOL

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline
Lawd not the Pigeon English!

Well Lawny yuh called it Sis wid all my cravings. Last night I took the pregnancy test with Hubby and it's now confirmed I am PREGGERS this was Hubby last night smiley-happy093.gif LOL

Well well well what do we have here. Ms. PHilly is preggo. I was wondering wid yuh and dem darn cravings was sumting cooking in de oven. I'm happy fi yuh and worried what the boys will think all at dey same time. Congrats!!! I can tell were in for a ride. I knew them vampire bites were leading to a little more than what you were telling us....LOL

wait deh!.....oieeeeee

Did you drink dat dyam green tea and red bull??? :angry: Just reading this made me tired!!!

wait deh!.....oieeeeee

:rofl: :rofl: a you a di smiley queen yunno

smiley-laughing011.gif Yuh see it

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Tre....what does green tea and red bull taste like? I can't imagine. Pretty sure the health benefits of the one are thrown out the window with the other.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.