SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Well Lawny yuh called it Sis wid all my cravings. Last night I took the pregnancy test with Hubby and it's now confirmed I am PREGGERS this was Hubby last night smiley-happy093.gif LOL

LMAO @ that smiley

yo its so cute

i laughed out loud

congrats my dear!!!!

have you thought about how you're gonna break the news to your kids?

I know that smiley was so funny to me too, and he was just like that too smiley-happy057.gif

Well I haven't told the boys yet or my parents LOL we plan on making the announcement this weekend to my family and his as well. We are so praying for a girl, he doesn't haven any children so this will be his 1st hence the excitement LOL

wait deh!.....oieeeeee

baxide n baxcovah....seet deh...seet deh...

Philly a PREGANT u PREGNANT

wait mi afi do one of mi running bax ovah kick ovah tun ovah spin ovah slid ovah tun ovah flip ovah dance dem

:rofl: :rofl: Lawny, Yuh read it! The VJ WATA is so strong!!!! :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lawd fame fm a play some nice oldies yuh see! smiley-dance011.gif

*had to find a reason to use that smiley

lmao

my clock is ticking :clock:

Bunz, tell mi sumtin, if fi u clack a tik fi mi blow up lang time mi tink seh it deh sumweh undah seat battam

LMAO

at least yuh have couple little ones running roun

mi nuh have none yet!

ahhahaha..bunz mi like yuh vibes..mi hope we can link when mi ketch

m wish mi coulda listen to some yaad radio fi free..anybody know of none?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

Bunz -

a one frittahface lillie bway mi ave

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Bunz -

a one frittahface lillie bway mi ave

yuh coulda brite..lef him alone !!

dwl :rofl: ...we call im dat cause when im did a baby n when im bawl a so im look like one fry frittahs so my mom call im dat...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Congratulations Philly!!!

congrads philly:)

Lawd not the Pigeon English!

Well Lawny yuh called it Sis wid all my cravings. Last night I took the pregnancy test with Hubby and it's now confirmed I am PREGGERS this was Hubby last night smiley-happy093.gif LOL

Oh Philly! Congratulations....what a wonderful...beautiful blessing! Wow!

CONGRATS PHILLY :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

thanks for the congrats everyone, this is truly a blessing smiley-happy005.gif

Philly, mi need payment fi mi services...since I is the readah ooman

LOL Lawny, Das exactly what I was going to call you too readah ooman! :star: Reminds me of the days back inna Haiti when we used to get readings wid deh cards :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Lawd not the Pigeon English!

Congrats Philly!!! But, Kissteet - Mi call it, Nah Lawny!! smiley-devil17.gif

a chu a no mi call eeh a she...si di real readah ooman deh and sus tap das watah pon mi

LOL yuh both call it, wid mi cravings!

SUS smiley-hug008.gif

Lawny mi have callalou and saltfish and banana fi lunch. Hubby made it special fi mi and tonight I get some ackeeeeeeeeeeeeeee smiley-happy014.gif

****ROC VSC****

lawd fame fm a play some nice oldies yuh see! smiley-dance011.gif

*had to find a reason to use that smiley

lmao

my clock is ticking :clock:

Bunz, tell mi sumtin, if fi u clack a tik fi mi blow up lang time mi tink seh it deh sumweh undah seat battam

LMAO

at least yuh have couple little ones running roun

mi nuh have none yet!

ahhahaha..bunz mi like yuh vibes..mi hope we can link when mi ketch

m wish mi coulda listen to some yaad radio fi free..anybody know of none?

Kimmy

Try Dis one Stream Live Jamaica Radio

Mi Love mi Zip 103

****ROC VSC****

we get so much rain dat the calloo dem no look rightid

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations Philly!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i'm just sick of jamaican politicians

after 2 yrs and all those promises

its more of the same and crime is getting worse

and they know who is doing the crime because they are the same ones providing protection for these gangs in the garisons they created

how can you be able to identify the amount of gangs in jamaica (over 150!!!!) but u can't get rid of them? in this small likkle island?

SICK OF IT!!!

*end rant

haaaaaaaa I see, well, I've been sick of it, but we can't give up hope. I remember sitting on a panel in DC and people were talking about how dangerous Jamaica was and that these resorts must warn their guest and tell them they can't guarantee their safety when they leave the protected walls of the resort, I just sighed. I hated it more when I heard other Jamaicans telling people not to visit the island period :angry:

not visit the island? wha?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.