SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dada, that would KILL me....I would be dying to know too.....maybe someone told him something...or picked up the phone...or he has someone else and they found out about you....I would just want to know though....All I can say is that you are better off without him, NO MATTER what, he owed you an explanation.

See that is what I’m thinking too maybe he had someone else but damn I have to give it to him he hide it REALLY well. We were talking bout flags the other day and I keep going over and over in my mind what they could have been and damn I don’t see any. The communication was pretty good. We talked a lot.Well I talked he listened…lol Roc sometimes worked 6:30-p.m. till 1:30 a.m. and as son as he got off of work we were on the phone during his taxi home and while he was in bed. I talked to him in the morning and at work. I was a snooper so when I was in his place I went through everything and no signs. If he had some one else from the states if they ever visited he never went a period without talking to me. Well if we had a fight maybe a day or two would go by but no more than that.If he had a Jamaican damn when did they have time to be together. I wasn’t sending him money so he gained nothing by that the most he got out of me was a xmas gift which contained boxers and sock and treats. When I came to visit i would help rent the car and of course buy some food but Roc was great he footed most of the bill. I was like dang maybe he just met someone and fell hard for her who knows.

But just a likkle while ago I was trying to break it up with Roc because the distance was getting to me and we had the deepest convo every he told me please do not go etc.. He's a very private person so I’m not sure who could have told him about me but you never know I'm not there. Like I said granted if he wanted it over that was fine but cant you at least just tell. Even if its I don’t want to be bothered so don’t don’t call mi bloodclout phone anymore and then hang up fine but a least you told me. To duck me and not answer your calls after almost two years WOW Roc its sooooo unlike him. I would just love to know what it is.

This has been the hardest thing ever for me to deal with I swear. Its the not knowing that is TRULY killing me!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dada, that would KILL me....I would be dying to know too.....maybe someone told him something...or picked up the phone...or he has someone else and they found out about you....I would just want to know though....All I can say is that you are better off without him, NO MATTER what, he owed you an explanation.

See that is what I’m thinking too maybe he had someone else but damn I have to give it to him he hide it REALLY well. We were talking bout flags the other day and I keep going over and over in my mind what they could have been and damn I don’t see any. The communication was pretty good. We talked a lot.Well I talked he listened…lol Roc sometimes worked 6:30-p.m. till 1:30 a.m. and as son as he got off of work we were on the phone during his taxi home and while he was in bed. I talked to him in the morning and at work. I was a snooper so when I was in his place I went through everything and no signs. If he had some one else from the states if they ever visited he never went a period without talking to me. Well if we had a fight maybe a day or two would go by but no more than that.If he had a Jamaican damn when did they have time to be together. I wasn’t sending him money so he gained nothing by that the most he got out of me was a xmas gift which contained boxers and sock and treats. When I came to visit i would help rent the car and of course buy some food but Roc was great he footed most of the bill. I was like dang maybe he just met someone and fell hard for her who knows.

But just a likkle while ago I was trying to break it up with Roc because the distance was getting to me and we had the deepest convo every he told me please do not go etc.. He's a very private person so I’m not sure who could have told him about me but you never know I'm not there. Like I said granted if he wanted it over that was fine but cant you at least just tell. Even if its I don’t want to be bothered so don’t don’t call mi bloodclout phone anymore and then hang up fine but a least you told me. To duck me and not answer your calls after almost two years WOW Roc its sooooo unlike him. I would just love to know what it is.

This has been the hardest thing ever for me to deal with I swear. Its the not knowing that is TRULY killing me!!!

**Kissteeth** Dada mi feel for you damn... what goes around comes around Roc mek mi feel like mi waan go ah yard and lic em pon em bumbacloot head!!!!

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline
i'm just sick of jamaican politicians

after 2 yrs and all those promises

its more of the same and crime is getting worse

and they know who is doing the crime because they are the same ones providing protection for these gangs in the garisons they created

how can you be able to identify the amount of gangs in jamaica (over 150!!!!) but u can't get rid of them? in this small likkle island?

SICK OF IT!!!

*end rant

haaaaaaaa I see, well, I've been sick of it, but we can't give up hope. I remember sitting on a panel in DC and people were talking about how dangerous Jamaica was and that these resorts must warn their guest and tell them they can't guarantee their safety when they leave the protected walls of the resort, I just sighed. I hated it more when I heard other Jamaicans telling people not to visit the island period :angry:

I was just at a cook out a couple of weeks ago where this girl was saying the same damn thing. Oh my god in Jamaican you can’t leave the resort they warn u not to its so bad over there. You know I got offended I was like well why they heck did you go if it was so bad. I told her every city and country has its crime and yes JA has crime to but its not that bad in some parts and with the right people you can actually leave the resort. I was like actually I haven’t stayed at a resort much and I’m just fine. She was like what you stay in the shabby shacks up on the hill. Whoo my blood started to boil. I told her I once was small minded like you until I visited it myself and stayed in one of them shabbie shacks that has the same amenities we do just smaller. Maybe you shouldn’t knock it until you try it. I was like some Jamaican people are just fine and have no problem with you in there parish and some do its like here it depends on where you’re at. She was like well I would never go back. I told her good I'm sure their not looking forward to your next visit either....

Hey Tre!!! Hello yardies!! Some of you may have heard the news already.....My fiance was approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I just got back yesterday from Jamaica. They told him his visa will be ready thursday or friday. I am so happy that this part of the process is over with. I would like to thank each and every yardie that has helped me through this process and for each and everyone that had me in prayers because I tell you what it worked, God is a good God and prayers he does answer all the time!! Again I am so thankful! I will post my experience where everyone can view under embassy info, soon!! Thanks!!!

Awww Congrats!!! So when do you think he will be here??

Filed: Timeline
I was just at a cook out a couple of weeks ago where this girl was saying the same damn thing. Oh my god in Jamaican you can't leave the resort they warn u not to its so bad over there. You know I got offended I was like well why they heck did you go if it was so bad. I told her every city and country has its crime and yes JA has crime to but its not that bad in some parts and with the right people you can actually leave the resort. I was like actually I haven't stayed at a resort much and I'm just fine. She was like what you stay in the shabby shacks up on the hill. Whoo my blood started to boil. I told her I once was small minded like you until I visited it myself and stayed in one of them shabbie shacks that has the same amenities we do just smaller. Maybe you shouldn't knock it until you try it. I was like some Jamaican people are just fine and have no problem with you in there parish and some do its like here it depends on where you're at. She was like well I would never go back. I told her good I'm sure their not looking forward to your next visit either....

You should have told her, YES, u want to join mi next time...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Hey Tre!!! Hello yardies!! Some of you may have heard the news already.....My fiance was approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I just got back yesterday from Jamaica. They told him his visa will be ready thursday or friday. I am so happy that this part of the process is over with. I would like to thank each and every yardie that has helped me through this process and for each and everyone that had me in prayers because I tell you what it worked, God is a good God and prayers he does answer all the time!! Again I am so thankful! I will post my experience where everyone can view under embassy info, soon!! Thanks!!!

Congrats Beautiful - welcome home!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

and the ironic and quite hilarious thing is when you see how some of these ppl who bash jamaica live you woulda shock!

some of them life is a mess literally and figuratively

most of the very jamaicans dem turn up dem nose on living better than them

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Hey yall how is everyone doing?

For those of you that are married and have your hubby here or not yet married, do you find that whenever you talk about your husband or soon to be husband ppl always want to know what the do?

I am like what the hell why do you care what they do? when other ppl talk about their husband or wife I never ask them what they do cause frankly it doesn't matter to me!

i think thats rude to ask

Why?

What is to hide? Or be ashamed of? I ask people that from time to time. Or where they went to high school or something mundane like that. It's just a conversation starter. Not a thing at all.

Stone Love, while I can most definitely understand him feeling or imagining a 'vibe', the part that worries me is the fact he's saying he wishes you both could move away and won't even make an effort for YOU. That says to me that your feelings don't mean enough to him. It would be different if they had actually done or said something to him. And even if they had, I would expect him to make that EFFORT knowing how much they mean to you.

And, it's just a vibe. People are usually on their best behavior at first.

Everyone has to get along in the end. Unless you truly do want to be isolated.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
and the ironic and quite hilarious thing is when you see how some of these ppl who bash jamaica live you woulda shock!

some of them life is a mess literally and figuratively

most of the very jamaicans dem turn up dem nose on living better than them

I agree with you Bunz...When i go into some people house in Jamaica, I am like can I move in.

LOL DaDA I'm trying to catch up with yuh Sis on the platinum status!

Sis you know I empathize with you, its rough on us Mom's and the family when you want to introduce any type of change. I know the boys love us but dang why you have to put us through all of this drama behind their out of control emotions! I mean basically we know they emotional throw down is because they Love us but we have to make so many sacrifices to take care of them and we have to sacrifice our happiness too?

At least he got it off his chest right away though so you know the deal and what to expect!

To answer your question I am definitely learning that nothing is ever easy :no:

I know but is the love for a mother different with a daughter than it is with a son? I mean growing up granted I lived in a two parent household but I never had plans of staying with my mom. I knew as soon as I could I was Outtie 5000. Now of course looking back my fass rass should have stayed home a lot longer than, maybe I wouldn’t be in this financial mess I’m in now but still I was out. My son talks as if he never plans on us separating and you know what’s crazy I’m not one of those over protective moms that is always there for her son and baby him. We never bathed together he never slept in my bed I don’t do everything with him so its really boggles me. I mean I’m there for him you’ll see me at every football game and I take him to all his activities and I’m involved with his schooling and I root him on but man you would think we were attached at the hip.

I agree I sacrifice so much for him its crazy and as mothers that is expected but there is only so much I’m willing to sacrifice. Shoot momma needs love too and not the kind my son can provide. I told him one day he’ll meet some fass hussie and he’ll be leaving me with the quickness and what am I’m supposed to do sit in the house and be lonely I don’t think so. That is when he told me it will be me, him and his fass hussie. After I told him to watch his mouth I was like no sir rie it won’t.

Mawnin Dada yuh see mi a still try fi catch up LOL

I think you mentioned you were married before? Was your Husband there for most of your son's life of was it the 2 of you alone ( before the twins) I know in my case my son is definitely used to being the man of the house and it being only myself and the boys so this is the root of all of his issues...... I guess there is a lot of truth the saying " Mamas Boys! :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
i'm just sick of jamaican politicians

after 2 yrs and all those promises

its more of the same and crime is getting worse

and they know who is doing the crime because they are the same ones providing protection for these gangs in the garisons they created

how can you be able to identify the amount of gangs in jamaica (over 150!!!!) but u can't get rid of them? in this small likkle island?

SICK OF IT!!!

*end rant

haaaaaaaa I see, well, I've been sick of it, but we can't give up hope. I remember sitting on a panel in DC and people were talking about how dangerous Jamaica was and that these resorts must warn their guest and tell them they can't guarantee their safety when they leave the protected walls of the resort, I just sighed. I hated it more when I heard other Jamaicans telling people not to visit the island period :angry:

Um.....did YOU look like a Jamaican mad woman? Cause I can see it then!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

HILARIOUS version ---> dumplin shop

Bunz I love this video too cute!! Rampin Shop is still my Hubby's ring tone after all this time :devil:

bun yuh funny./...DID ANYBODY NOTICE MY NEW HEART??? HEEHHHHE

thnx for the best wishes guys

Philly my grandmother live sin Jamaica

KK gwaan a yuh bed....

awwe sorry Kimmy, I am lost in the sauce trying to catch up! She is in my prayers (F)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kimmy I'm sorry about grammy...this is the one in the picture with Kimora right? I will keep her in my prayers...love you sis.

Hey yall how is everyone doing?

For those of you that are married and have your hubby here or not yet married, do you find that whenever you talk about your husband or soon to be husband ppl always want to know what the do?

I am like what the hell why do you care what they do? when other ppl talk about their husband or wife I never ask them what they do cause frankly it doesn't matter to me!

Smile coyly and say he makes a damn good living putting this constant smile on my face and a little wobble in my legs. Then shudder from a mental memory before walking off. Rude a$$es!

I am okay, as Lawny put it "DJ knocked the strainer" =-

I had an IUD and it slipped so I have the heaviest visit from Auntie Flo and cramps - my lovely new gyn was nice enough to give me vicoden!

ooooo...OUCH!!!!

Hey yardies...I'm high as a kite/eagle/airplane/moon/stars/sky...whichever is higher. LOL

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: Timeline
I am thinking I should have worked from home today cause I am about to murder someone!

ooooooooo let me help

Jawi go sleep

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Mawnin Dada yuh see mi a still try fi catch up LOL

I think you mentioned you were married before? Was your Husband there for most of your son's life of was it the 2 of you alone ( before the twins) I know in my case my son is definitely used to being the man of the house and it being only myself and the boys so this is the root of all of his issues...... I guess there is a lot of truth the saying " Mamas Boys! :blink:

Mawnin hun!!!!

My husband came into my sons life when he was two turning three so he has been there most of his life.

Edited by DaDa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.