SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

lang time mi figure Lawny fi one dem LABORITE enno!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
soooooooooooooo jlp won the by election

but more importantly

i am now a gold member

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay only 1,939,485,895,893,892,829 more posts before i am platinum!

Dada i'm coming after your spot girl!

lol

good night yardies

Well you can try but right now I'm running like the girl on the ticker. Try and catch me if you can I wish I was the gingerbread man....lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!

I am just trying to catch up... hope everyone has a Happy Hump Day! :-)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Timeline
lang time mi figure Lawny fi one dem LABORITE enno!

ow u jus a know...mi family no really innah the politics ting anymore if I told you want they did to my uncle in the 1981 election (you may be tramatized)...you too young to remember that election

Bunz wah u seh?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i'm just sick of jamaican politicians

after 2 yrs and all those promises

its more of the same and crime is getting worse

and they know who is doing the crime because they are the same ones providing protection for these gangs in the garisons they created

how can you be able to identify the amount of gangs in jamaica (over 150!!!!) but u can't get rid of them? in this small likkle island?

SICK OF IT!!!

*end rant

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Look at this VJ Member's Video :wub:

This was really sweet, I made a video for my kitty maybe I should make one for me and Hubby :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

and they know who is doing the crime because they are the same ones providing protection for these gangs in the garisons they created

how can you be able to identify the amount of gangs in jamaica (over 150!!!!) but u can't get rid of them? in this small likkle island?

SICK OF IT!!!

*end rant

haaaaaaaa I see, well, I've been sick of it, but we can't give up hope. I remember sitting on a panel in DC and people were talking about how dangerous Jamaica was and that these resorts must warn their guest and tell them they can't guarantee their safety when they leave the protected walls of the resort, I just sighed. I hated it more when I heard other Jamaicans telling people not to visit the island period :angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Look at this VJ Member's Video :wub:

This was really sweet, I made a video for my kitty maybe I should make one for me and Hubby :rofl:

awwwww this was beautiful! i wish i had the time to figure out how to do somehting like this.....

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline

I want to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came in this am to an email from one of the attorneys, asking me and another para a question - I replied to both - the other para replied that that's not what I told her when she asked me - great teamwork -

#######??????????????? She never asked me - and she copied all these other people on the email - what bug crawled up her azz this am?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

SICK OF IT!!!

*end rant

haaaaaaaa I see, well, I've been sick of it, but we can't give up hope. I remember sitting on a panel in DC and people were talking about how dangerous Jamaica was and that these resorts must warn their guest and tell them they can't guarantee their safety when they leave the protected walls of the resort, I just sighed. I hated it more when I heard other Jamaicans telling people not to visit the island period :angry:

Hey Tre!!! Hello yardies!! Some of you may have heard the news already.....My fiance was approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I just got back yesterday from Jamaica. They told him his visa will be ready thursday or friday. I am so happy that this part of the process is over with. I would like to thank each and every yardie that has helped me through this process and for each and everyone that had me in prayers because I tell you what it worked, God is a good God and prayers he does answer all the time!! Again I am so thankful! I will post my experience where everyone can view under embassy info, soon!! Thanks!!!

For Africa to me... is more than a glamorous fact. It is a historical truth. No man can know where he is going unless he knows exactly where he has been and exactly how he arrived at his present place.

Maya Angelou

Timeline
okay Bunz i offically luv you for this one i am the ultimate bey stan opps i mean fan i loved it! but now i feel like bawling dada it's gonna be a hard day...

Uh oh let me get the box of tissues ready......

Edited by DaDa

Timeline

laaaawd misses

i have an aunt who is forever talking $h!t about jamaica

she has EVERYTHING negative to say

yet when ackee and fried fish a sen go a farrin she want hers :angry:

if jamaica is so awful TAP NYAM WI FOOD!!!

upherebl.gif

Timeline
I want to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came in this am to an email from one of the attorneys, asking me and another para a question - I replied to both - the other para replied that that's not what I told her when she asked me - great teamwork -

#######??????????????? She never asked me - and she copied all these other people on the email - what bug crawled up her azz this am?

lmao!

you are gonna have to craft a very professional, witty response to that

you cannot let that slide

and mek sure yuh copy HEVRYBADY

Hey Tre!!! Hello yardies!! Some of you may have heard the news already.....My fiance was approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I just got back yesterday from Jamaica. They told him his visa will be ready thursday or friday. I am so happy that this part of the process is over with. I would like to thank each and every yardie that has helped me through this process and for each and everyone that had me in prayers because I tell you what it worked, God is a good God and prayers he does answer all the time!! Again I am so thankful! I will post my experience where everyone can view under embassy info, soon!! Thanks!!!

congrats girl

upherebl.gif

laaaawd misses

i have an aunt who is forever talking $h!t about jamaica

she has EVERYTHING negative to say

yet when ackee and fried fish a sen go a farrin she want hers :angry:

if jamaica is so awful TAP NYAM WI FOOD!!!

a true Bunz, I've even heard Jamaicans tell their kids to get rid of the accent when dem reach farrin....cho

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
lmao!

you are gonna have to craft a very professional, witty response to that

you cannot let that slide

and mek sure yuh copy HEVRYBADY

Trust me, I already did! Had to rewrite it a few times and tone it down, lol - But I told her if she asked me that question, she would have gotten the same response - if she asked me who HANDLED them, she would have gotten a different response - and if I misunderstood her request then I apologize, but it's not even my log in, it's been here since before I started, and if she needs to find it search in the doc management system - Which is what I did when I received the request!

Congrats beautiful and welcome home!!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.