SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

sus -- I'm living off of 4 hours sleep and everyone is starting to look good to me at work...think I'm try

greentea and red bull today

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sus -- I'm living off of 4 hours sleep and everyone is starting to look good to me at work...think I'm try

greentea and red bull today

U sure abt that green tea and RB

no mi bettah no try dat

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wow honor your husband before your kids and family? i would need a full definition of the word "honor" before i can agree on this one...

Its true in my marriage counseling classes they teach you your husband is your first and only family and he is to be cherished respected and honor before anyone other than god. He comes first. Well its god and then him then your kids and then your parents. See they believe your kids might be your family but eventually they will grow older and have there own families leaving you by your self so whose left???? Your husband. That is why you are to honor him first. Its very very hard to do. Maybe that explains while I’m filing for divorce. Then the woman also told me he is the head of the house and I am to listen to him.Not listen to him as a child but he is to have the final say so even though the should respect my opinion. See a wife is the HELP mate she HELPS the husband not run him. You know I looked at her and him as if they had two heads. I’m so darn head strong its hard for me to listen to anyone. When you really look at marriage its deep.

wow honor your husband before your kids and family? i would need a full definition of the word "honor" before i can agree on this one...

One of my married friends says she puts hubby first and makes sure their relationship is solid because one day the kids will move out and it will just be them left. She said she doesn't want to walk up in that moment wondering what they have in common cause the kids needs always came first.

Exactly!!! Hard to do but so true.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sooooooooooooo i'm two posts away from gold member status and i just discovered how to use the youtube feature in here

and i'm sure beyonce has some stans in here

soooooo here's her latest video

okay Bunz i offically luv you for this one i am the ultimate bey stan opps i mean fan i loved it! but now i feel like bawling dada it's gonna be a hard day...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline
DaDA, are you sure he is okay, no harm as been put upon him?

No no harm has come to him he is just avoiding me and I have no idea why…

His friend tried to tell me he was mugged but I don’tt believe it because after a moth you mean to tell me still no call from you?? His friends know he’s o.k. butt hey wont offer much information after that and he’s at work but his manager keeps blocking and making up excuses for him to not get on the phone.

Maybe Roc has fun another lover or maybe he’s tired of the long distant maybe he just needs a break. I don’t know but what hurts is that fact that he is not man enough to tell me. No matter what it is I think after messing around for two years and all the ups and downs we have been through you cant at least give me the curiosity of ending it right? That is what hurts me the most. Like even if you sent me a text or have one of your friends call me and break it off why is it so hard for you to end it with me? I mean we’ve have had our ups and downs and we have went a day or two without talking but dang I never thought it would end like this especially when the last day we talked we were fine. We didn’t have an argument or anything. That is what’s really weird. He wasn’t feeling well and he was on this way to run some errands and I spoke to him while he was down town and then that was it.

Its been a month now since we last spoke and I still have no idea what the freak happened.

Timeline
Hey yardies!!!!

Hope all is well!

Wakey did you watch True Blood? It was hot like FIYAH wasn't it? vampire-smiley-08.gif

When I tell you it was the bomb..I want to watch it again tonight.. Did you see the end with the man trying to throw the cross. Lawdddddddddddd. I was jumping up and down and screaming..

LOL Wakey,

I just can't believe they have my man Lafayette chained up like that! I think the Vampires believe he was responsible for or has something to do with the kidnapping of the Vampire Sookie's brother and girlfriend killed. Although in the previews he asks them to convert him to a Vampire! DRAMA! I love his Character! Why does my Husband always tease me and comes up behind me trying to scare me and bite me on my neck talking about " I am not Human Sookie" Wha deh raas, he is buggin! :rofl:

Aww don't front Philly yuh knoa yuh like it..... :devil:

Timeline
Oh and by the way...my older brother has been married for over 19yrs now and my twin has been married for 8yrs...and we will see for me..... :wacko::star:

You would think your SO would feel comfortable around your fmily with so many JA woman in the house...lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ohhh sry ladies im so rude lol Good Morning... Sus all i have to say is WOW for the reason you are on vicoden oh how i wish that was the reason i was taking vicoden lmao okay imma stop now...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DaDA, are you sure he is okay, no harm as been put upon him?

No no harm has come to him he is just avoiding me and I have no idea why…

His friend tried to tell me he was mugged but I don’tt believe it because after a moth you mean to tell me still no call from you?? His friends know he’s o.k. butt hey wont offer much information after that and he’s at work but his manager keeps blocking and making up excuses for him to not get on the phone.

Maybe Roc has fun another lover or maybe he’s tired of the long distant maybe he just needs a break. I don’t know but what hurts is that fact that he is not man enough to tell me. No matter what it is I think after messing around for two years and all the ups and downs we have been through you cant at least give me the curiosity of ending it right? That is what hurts me the most. Like even if you sent me a text or have one of your friends call me and break it off why is it so hard for you to end it with me? I mean we’ve have had our ups and downs and we have went a day or two without talking but dang I never thought it would end like this especially when the last day we talked we were fine. We didn’t have an argument or anything. That is what’s really weird. He wasn’t feeling well and he was on this way to run some errands and I spoke to him while he was down town and then that was it.

Its been a month now since we last spoke and I still have no idea what the freak happened.

i know you must be hurting still

and yes that too shall pass

but yunno try to look on the bright side

at least he showed his true colors now

because if he couldn't give you the courtesy of a proper break up

he wasn't really worth your time to begin with

in fact, he has probably saved you a ton of heart ache by bowing out this way because he probably has deep issues

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
I agree with Dillon here. Within a couples weeks of being here A said the same thing about my mother - he doesn't like her and she doesn't like him. I just let it rest because there wasn't anything that happened with either of them for him to come to that conclusion. If we are hanging out there, I always invite him to go - it's his choice to go or not. But if it's a holiday or something, I expect him to go.

I remember you posted awhile ago that your mom did everything for/with you until your hubby came here. Perhaps he is feeling like she or your family is too much into your marriage. There is a fine line there of support and interference. See if you can get him to talk about what really is bothering him about your family. Just my 2 cents...

To be 100% honest, I must say in my eyes that's the actions of a man with something to hide....Ie, he feels that family can see through him...

Or he could be as simple as he knows they don't like him..I think you have to look at the total picture. Some families aren't the kind you want to hang out with and their prejudices may make the person feel very unwelcome.

I remember one of my high school boyfriend's mom put me through hell. She wanted him to be with another girl and therefore she gave me evil looks, made nasty comments about my virtue, and where I came from (da hood) etc. Told me she didn't want me eating her food. I told the guy I would never come by when his mom was home because of how she'd act. She was the reason we finally broke up. I just couldn't deal with it anymore.

Ha ha....I had that too. Only a step-mom and she hated him too.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ha sus....we really are alike. Love my rum cream.

Have you tried Amerula?

I have tried Amerula - But I actually have a store near me that will get me rum cream if I ask them to order it :dance: - or I can usually find one that is made in Barbados, can't think of the name at the moment.

You have your rum cream supplier on speed dial? I think there is a 12 step program for that. :rofl::rofl:

BTW can I have the number :yes:

Can you find rum cream here, SG? I can't.

Yes JG. There is a shop on Mancheser, b4 Lindbergh. I can't remember the name but I will find it for you. They also have Don Q (I call it liquid crack) the most lethal version of rum I have ever had. It sneaks up on you because it has no taste.

Thanks, SG. Guess I'll be making a road trip!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Dada, that would KILL me....I would be dying to know too.....maybe someone told him something...or picked up the phone...or he has someone else and they found out about you....I would just want to know though....All I can say is that you are better off without him, NO MATTER what, he owed you an explanation.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
soooooooooooooo jlp won the by election

but more importantly

i am now a gold member

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay only 1,939,485,895,893,892,829 more posts before i am platinum!

Dada i'm coming after your spot girl!

lol

good night yardies

Laborite yuh!! :whistle: :whistle:

haha

actually i can't stand them

but this is pnp retribution

so it sweet me seh dem win

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

soooooooooooooo jlp won the by election

but more importantly

i am now a gold member

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay only 1,939,485,895,893,892,829 more posts before i am platinum!

Dada i'm coming after your spot girl!

lol

good night yardies

Laborite yuh!! :whistle::whistle:

haha

actually i can't stand them

but this is pnp retribution

so it sweet me seh dem win

but wait deh.........a wah dem do u

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.