SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

sooooooooooooo i'm two posts away from gold member status and i just discovered how to use the youtube feature in here

and i'm sure beyonce has some stans in here

soooooo here's her latest video

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

soooooooooooooo jlp won the by election

but more importantly

i am now a gold member

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay only 1,939,485,895,893,892,829 more posts before i am platinum!

Dada i'm coming after your spot girl!

lol

good night yardies

Edited by Bunzarelli

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

goodnight everyone .. hope everyone gets a goodnight sleep

smiley-sleep012.gif

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

bun yuh funny./...DID ANYBODY NOTICE MY NEW HEART??? HEEHHHHE

thnx for the best wishes guys

Philly my grandmother live sin Jamaica

KK gwaan a yuh bed....

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

KK-Kimmy what are you ladies still doing on here...

nells go to bed

hahahahaha you need to go also...

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

I can't believe I caught up....I'm in Birmingham, AL tonight...and going back to GA tomorrow. So again...I won't be on VJ.

Congrats to IrieCat and ThompsonB!!

Speedy recovery to Jawi!!! Just lay back and let your imagine run...hahaha more stories...

Funny my mom just came from GA and she is in Montgomery (sp) AL right now. She’s on some type of history bus tour or something like that but she says its so interesting and she is learning so much. She won the trip and she was dragging her feet about going but now she is so glad she went. I am too she needed a break.

Awh how cool...I'm in GA today...driving to KY this afternoon. It's like I'm doing where is Waldo...hahaha...never know where I'll be next. Am I the only one that travels for work?

Hey yall how is everyone doing?

For those of you that are married and have your hubby here or not yet married, do you find that whenever you talk about your husband or soon to be husband ppl always want to know what the do?

I am like what the hell why do you care what they do? when other ppl talk about their husband or wife I never ask them what they do cause frankly it doesn't matter to me!

You know...I used to try to avoid that questions from people...so whenever we get to talking about husbands...switch the subject. But now, I'm like.... just tell them the truth..he not work..u hiring...hahaha. I do look forward to the day where I can be confident in saying what he does for a living. As a professional and in this Corporate America world...people like to know about you. So it goes....

hello msnelly and kk

Hey...Nelly...it took me forever to get to the end. For some reason, I've been trying to read every post. But that has to give...too much chatting...

Its 10:30 at nite. I am cooking brown stew chicken with rice. If I dont we wont have food to bring for lunch. :blush:

Hey MSNELLY, portland, KK and My2 :)

Hey 1luv!!!!!

KK gwaan a yuh bed....

I don't sleep well in hotels..so I'm laying in the bed eating candy (got brush the teeth before I fall asleep) and catching up on VJ.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hello nat sus and portland how are you guys this evening

hey my2 I am doing good...

I think its rude too, like why do you want to know.... one of these day I am going to say something crazy..Like he is in the Adult Entertainment business!! and see the look on their faces!

Oooooh, I can't stand this question and usually won't entertain it and will comment on how rude I think it is for the person to have asked. But sometimes I do say crazy things like after his drug and murder conviction I'm just sooooo happy to have him finally home with me, I hope this time it's for good...The look on their faces really is priceless. :o

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

soooooooooooooo jlp won the by election

but more importantly

i am now a gold member

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay only 1,939,485,895,893,892,829 more posts before i am platinum!

Dada i'm coming after your spot girl!

lol

good night yardies

Laborite yuh!! :whistle: :whistle:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

I don't really see the question as being rude. it's something that is polite to ask if you're talking about someone's SO. I ask it all the time, just like I'd ask how kids they have and what ages. Also ask it just in case the husband does something that I need at a later date, ie mechanic, lawyer etc...Then, when I see the person in a few months, years or whatever, I ask them how the kids are doing, ie 'how's your youngest enjoying starting kindergarten'...and say the husband worked for Jiffy Lube, something like 'I took the car into Jiffy Lube the other day, remembered your husband works for them, which one is he at?' etc...For me, it is an effective networking tool, something polite to ask.

I think perhaps the reason why some are thinking it's rude is that you are not happy with what he does?? In which case I guess you could be vague 'he works in banking/transport/hospitality/retail' etc and keep it moving. For me it's a sign of interest, not being nosy. In a corporate environment, it could be considered rude NOT to ask!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning every1!

Well looks like I won’t be able to log onto VJ at work anymore so I’m here early in the morning trying to get my fix. Doubt it will hold me through the day so I’ll have to try to find free wireless connection in the area and catch up during lunch. :sigh: But I’m sure that won’t even be enough so looks like I’ll be staying up later than usual and logging on in the evenings. Hi evening crew! smiley-greet024.gif

Hope everyone has a good day! My day is going to be so long now. :clock:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

J2A, are you going to Jamaica in 16 days???????

We're going to Jamaica on July 2nd!!! We'll be in Negril for most of that....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.