SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Stone Love, while I can most definitely understand him feeling or imagining a 'vibe', the part that worries me is the fact he's saying he wishes you both could move away and won't even make an effort for YOU. That says to me that your feelings don't mean enough to him. It would be different if they had actually done or said something to him. And even if they had, I would expect him to make that EFFORT knowing how much they mean to you.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hello nat sus and portland how are you guys this evening

hey my2 I am doing good...

I think its rude too, like why do you want to know.... one of these day I am going to say something crazy..Like he is in the Adult Entertainment business!! and see the look on their faces!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey yall how is everyone doing?

For those of you that are married and have your hubby here or not yet married, do you find that whenever you talk about your husband or soon to be husband ppl always want to know what the do?

I am like what the hell why do you care what they do? when other ppl talk about their husband or wife I never ask them what they do cause frankly it doesn't matter to me!

I get asked that all the time, even without DJ being here - drives me nuts!

As for the subject of parents - that's a hard call. My Dad and I had a rocky relationship - we had many arguments over the choices I have made in my life. At one point, I finally said to him that as his child, he should love me unconditionally - that while I might not be living the life he wanted for me, if I am happy, that should be all that matters and he should support me - if he can't do that, he was being very selfish. I made the decision long ago that I was going to live my life for me - if my family loves me, they will be there to support me - however, I wasn't going to turn my back on love because of my families feelings.

My friend's husband hasn't spoken to his parents in years - they were so nasty to her (for no reason), that he finally took a stand and they chose to not talk to him - it's sad, they are missing out on their beautiful grandchildren.

Not every family is perfect - we have to deal with what we are dealt.

Hi My2 - I am high on vicodan at the moment and should not be typing, lol - How are you doing?

Im great why are you on viccodan ... are you ok

hey my2 I am doing good...

I think its rude too, like why do you want to know.... one of these day I am going to say something crazy..Like he is in the Adult Entertainment business!! and see the look on their faces!

people have asked me too what my fiance does and other rude and crazy questions

hello japrincess how are you

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
I am okay, as Lawny put it "DJ knocked the strainer" =-

I had an IUD and it slipped so I have the heaviest visit from Auntie Flo and cramps - my lovely new gyn was nice enough to give me vicoden!

wow ok then sorry to hear that you in pain

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This story was really sweet and did anyone click on the pics of the two of them? If so did you notice that his wife is... aww heck never mind!

What? BEAUTIFUL???????

I'm on page 228, but so far I haven't figured out what DaDa was trying to say here.

Oh hell no! My husband and I made an agreement long ago that there will be no grown #### people living under our roof but us..

:thumbs: Yup! I remind my parents all the time to get long term care insurance, just in case they need some daily assistance later on in life.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wow honor your husband before your kids and family? i would need a full definition of the word "honor" before i can agree on this one...

While the kids are young, definitely the parents need to put their needs high on the list. But once the kids are grown, the husband comes before them, IMO.

Evening.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Stone Love, while I can most definitely understand him feeling or imagining a 'vibe', the part that worries me is the fact he's saying he wishes you both could move away and won't even make an effort for YOU. That says to me that your feelings don't mean enough to him. It would be different if they had actually done or said something to him. And even if they had, I would expect him to make that EFFORT knowing how much they mean to you.

I could see where you are coming from but from an earlier post I asked him why he would say that and he said because my son who is a chatter box told my mom that we argue and my hubby felt emabarrassed and also felt like "oh boy here is another reason why they won't like me" so he said he wished he was far from my mother...that was the only time he ever said it...its not like he ever mentioned moving or anything again...so I won't say yet that he is not putting effort he is just probably not ready and I don't want to force it on him if he is not ready...Like most people said not every family mesh well and it is what it is...I don't think it will be like this forever but it will take some time...my fam didn't get use to my brother's wife the first time they met so I should expect the same...

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
two different people - How are you feeling Jakes?

ok i am back. i am doing better. just the usual discomfort of my belly and everyting else stretching.pain in weird places and so forth.

Jakeswife, stonelove was the jgay, and portland is still portland in NC. I hope this makes sense.

thanks i remember now. i am back on track

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good point JaEnglish!

Hello My2 smiley-greet024.gif

I logged out before I saw your hello...

I am good, thanks for asking!

Timeline

good point JaEnglish!

Hello My2 smiley-greet024.gif

I logged out before I saw your hello...

I am good, thanks for asking!

good to hear

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

hello msnelly and kk

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.