SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Airlines and Customs are trying to work with the new laws for children custody and child aductions. If your child was really aducted by one of their parents you would have wished that they had asked for a note. So, I know when you are in these situations that you don't want to ask the other parents, but if child aduction should happen to you. We would be the first to scream why didn't you ask if he/she had permission.

BTW, if you sign a passport in the absent fathers name, he can file child aduction charges against you if he wants to be a shyth head.

FYI....JUST BE CAREFUL

i totally agree w/ u roxcie, its for everyones protection.. i would hate for my ex to be able to take the kids..it just also serves as a thorn in ur side when the fool INTENTIONALLY makes himself an obstacle.. i hope i don't have to go thru this when i do get ready to take them out of country cuz he will NEVER allow it if its up to him.. just to spite me..

just like w/ the visa process.. the laws to protect us aren't always good to us LOL..

portland.. here u come when its time for me to go.. hope u are doing well and the wedding plans are smooth sailing..

bye j2 and thompson2b ms quiet today..

have fun nite owl yardies!!

bye shemmy

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
bwoy.. they chat bout crazy baby mama's but these baby daddy's are something else.. i do feel sorry for them tho.. i would hate to still want someone that doesnt want me.. :blush:

fi real...

One day he was going on about how good I am and what can he do for me...

I was like "Let me go, please" :whistle:

omg.. princess.. mi a affi pm u ca.. i PRAY AND PRAy FOR God to deliver this man.. he is a good man, just hurt soooo bad w/ this breakup and i don't know how many times i can persuade him to move on cuz i am NOT coming back.. i don't lead him on in any way.. he just believes we will always have a chance cuz we were togethr so long.... and ya do dis for 3 yrs????????? man..

ur engagement and then of course ur hubby coming will be hard for him, but hopefully it will be the start of him moving on..

My Donor and I haven't been together in YEARS and was a half-a@@ father. Well it got worse when I got engaged. Dumby didn't realize he didn't hurt anyone except his daughter. He'll call every once awhile to see if we're still together :angry: What does that have to do with anything?

Night Quana.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning everyone . hope everyone has a great dat

my2 why in the heezzy are you up and on the PC at 4:41 in the AM???

I was up getting ready for work ...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Airlines and Customs are trying to work with the new laws for children custody and child aductions. If your child was really aducted by one of their parents you would have wished that they had asked for a note. So, I know when you are in these situations that you don't want to ask the other parents, but if child aduction should happen to you. We would be the first to scream why didn't you ask if he/she had permission.

BTW, if you sign a passport in the absent fathers name, he can file child aduction charges against you if he wants to be a shyth head.

FYI....JUST BE CAREFUL

true words Rox :yes::(

KK, I don't know exactly... I was hoping July but the price keeps going up... Probably Aug. or September at this rate... *sigh*

Quana bring on the PM, we could chat for DAYZZZZ :wacko::lol:

Timeline
i totally agree w/ u roxcie, its for everyones protection.. i would hate for my ex to be able to take the kids..it just also serves as a thorn in ur side when the fool INTENTIONALLY makes himself an obstacle.. i hope i don't have to go thru this when i do get ready to take them out of country cuz he will NEVER allow it if its up to him.. just to spite me..

just like w/ the visa process.. the laws to protect us aren't always good to us LOL..

yuh see it Quana :angry:

If di man mek mi go to court for custody of a boy I have provided EVERYTHING for for the past 5 years he is gonna be sorry :angry:

I will be honest, I will tell him I am going to take the boy to JA and want his permission... I pray he gives it with out a fight... '

Have a good night Quana ((hugs))

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

no free zoo here either..well except wednesday u only pay parking..

and with the passport..there is a way to have only 1 parent sign with all the craziness of abduction

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Hey all, I just got home and logged on for a second - too lazy to quote -

So thanks for the photo compliments, and congrats Island on Jr.'s approval - set the wedding date yet?

I had to log on and do something and I am about to go crash - I just came home from the wake of My Mom's best friend since the 5th grade - Like my aunt - So sad, she had a brain tumor that was diagnosed about 2 years ago. She passed while I was in JA - It broke my heart to see her Husband - He got into a motorcycle accident on a Weds, and was put in the hospital - he insisted that they release him Fri am, and she passed that night. Then his brother passed on Sunday. Plus, yesterday was 2 years since my Dad passed.

My mom and I are taking turns getting teary - so I think I am going to go find a sappy movie to watch with her and crash out.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

So thanks for the photo compliments, and congrats Island on Jr.'s approval - set the wedding date yet?

I had to log on and do something and I am about to go crash - I just came home from the wake of My Mom's best friend since the 5th grade - Like my aunt - So sad, she had a brain tumor that was diagnosed about 2 years ago. She passed while I was in JA - It broke my heart to see her Husband - He got into a motorcycle accident on a Weds, and was put in the hospital - he insisted that they release him Fri am, and she passed that night. Then his brother passed on Sunday. Plus, yesterday was 2 years since my Dad passed.

My mom and I are taking turns getting teary - so I think I am going to go find a sappy movie to watch with her and crash out.

Oh Sus :(

(F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ooo my ..so sorry..can we say tragedy

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

((((((SUS)))))))) (F)

OH my goodness...I'm watching the Half Ton Teen on TLC channel.

Now you gotta watch Half Ton Mom and Half Ton Dad.

Timeline
I just came home from the wake of My Mom's best friend since the 5th grade - Like my aunt - So sad, she had a brain tumor that was diagnosed about 2 years ago. She passed while I was in JA - It broke my heart to see her Husband - He got into a motorcycle accident on a Weds, and was put in the hospital - he insisted that they release him Fri am, and she passed that night. Then his brother passed on Sunday. Plus, yesterday was 2 years since my Dad passed.

awwwwwwwww SUS I know this is a sad time for u.....I hope feel better.....I feel sorry for the Husband of ur moms bestfriend...he's truly been thru alot in such a short period of time.

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hello how is everyone doing

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
hello how is everyone doing

Still @ work. I work until the last person leaves on Wednesdays. Good OT but I'm bored.

smiley-greet025.gif My2 & Shemmy

I am still at work too, 40 minutes till 5 here in Cali...

I am thinking about Ells, hope Lehi got the Visa in time!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.