SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

I need a pick me up

My co-worker passed last night after a 6 month fight with cancer...why don't people go to the doctor when they don't feel well. She was always complaining she's tired, can't eat, no engry and I kept telling her to go to the doctor. In December she told me she lost 10bs in 2 weeks I told her that's not good, especially if you're on any diet or exercise program, something is very wrong. She went to the doctor that afternoon and she was admitted the next morning...aggressive lukemia

please ladies, if you're not feeling well, please check it out with your doctor. I did her nails and toes on Sunday and cleaned her house and she was joking around as usual calling me her Jamaican connection...

OH Lawny, I am so sorry to hear this. Take comfort that she knew you were a great friend till the end. You are right, we don't go to the Dr as often as we should and our health is the most important of all, without your health you have NOTHING!

I'm really sorry, did she have children?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning ladies:

Quana darling...come up for air when u can :P

LOL Yuh see it!

the scary thing about cancer is its an ever evolving disease

every day you hear about something else that causes it or that can lead to it

those genetically modified foods are slowly killing our bodies

Yes Exactly this is why we have made the decision to cut out all mean from our diets and going organic!

Thanks ladies; people keep comming into my office, you think it will be rude of me to close my door for the rest of the day...they keep asking me why she wait so long to go to the doctor...now mi blood a boil

Not at all Lawny you need to take time for your self

****ROC VSC****

Ladies I will return soon,

I have to do a training for my old team and the Crypt Keeper on SS7 Signaling, Newtork Switches and IP oooh Party time LOL. Hopefully this is only an hour, they will be looking at me like this :blink: anyway

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Timeline

the sign on my door is working

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Philly (waving)

Are you trying to catch up with me and become Platinum :star: status?? LOL

You know what's funny yesterday I went home and talked to my oldest about what if I was to marry Roc and bring him over. He doesn’t know that me and Roc is over yet but I wanted to get his input and jeez my knees he went off. He was ranting and raving and going off. I was about to knock him upside the head for acting so crazy but I figured I would let him get it of his chest since I did ask the question.

Man these boys really are possessive over their mommas. My son tends to think will be living together the rest of our lives. Now I know once he gets older he will be ready to let mom go but for now he thinks we will forever live together. He said he's buying this big house with enough room for me to move into there. I looked at him like Da if you think for one minute I plan on living with u the rest of my life you have another thing coming Shoot momma is ready to kick you all out so I can be free and do me. Cha de boy ave gwaan mad!!!

But it opened my eyes to the fact that if I ever remarried again I am going to have some problems on my hands. Sigh cant anything ever be easy?? :wacko:

Timeline

Tre.....in the end, we all pass. There is no choice in that. I take some comfort in knowing we all have free will to make our own decisions. Live our lives as we want. I'm sure she had her reasons why she didn't go to the doctor. I personally don't go to the doctor much. It's my choice and I don't care what anyone else has to say about it.

Know that she lived her life as she chose....good or bad. Hopefully she lived a full and happy life. She knew in the end who her true friends were and appreciated them. Mourn for YOUR loss. She is pain free, carefree, and frolicking in Heaven now. She cannot be in a better place.

I'm here if you want to talk. You know how to find me.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
anybody seen islandwoman? wonder what happened with the visa for her stepson (or daughter, can't remember now)..

I'm here - trying to catch up with ya'll. I got an email back the day of the phone call saying his visa was in the final stages of processing and he should have it next (now this) week. I just called the 202# and they said it was in administrative processing so not printed yet.

Congrats to Irie and Brooke!!

Jawi - glad to see you chica! (F)

Hmmm..wonder what Quana's doing?? :whistle:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry sorry to hear about your coworker Tre!

Jawi good to see your around the place...hoping for a speedy recovery and good luck with the interview this week!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
109728.jpg

lmao

i laughed out loud literally

sus what are you trying to do?

crash my computer with that huge pic?

lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Tre.....in the end, we all pass. There is no choice in that. I take some comfort in knowing we all have free will to make our own decisions. Live our lives as we want. I'm sure she had her reasons why she didn't go to the doctor. I personally don't go to the doctor much. It's my choice and I don't care what anyone else has to say about it.

Know that she lived her life as she chose....good or bad. Hopefully she lived a full and happy life. She knew in the end who her true friends were and appreciated them. Mourn for YOUR loss. She is pain free, carefree, and frolicking in Heaven now. She cannot be in a better place.

I'm here if you want to talk. You know how to find me.

bowdown.gif

Lawny (F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
anybody seen islandwoman? wonder what happened with the visa for her stepson (or daughter, can't remember now)..

I'm here - trying to catch up with ya'll. I got an email back the day of the phone call saying his visa was in the final stages of processing and he should have it next (now this) week. I just called the 202# and they said it was in administrative processing so not printed yet.

Congrats to Irie and Brooke!!

Jawi - glad to see you chica! (F)

Hmmm..wonder what Quana's doing?? :whistle:

good to hear!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone. It took me a little while to catch up...what in between laughing...hurting...falling asleep. Thank you all for all your wonderful words of encouragement and prayer...they really made my heart well up with love. I really think this time is different. I'm in a LOT of pain...but I feel stronger. I feel that I may actually be able to beat this thing this time around.

(((Jawi))) (F)(L)

You will most definitely beat it this time around. I know that myself and many others are praying for your recovery back to 100%. Love you lots chica and I will link you soon...the weekend just ran away from me. Thinking of you lots.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.