Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ladies - please, please be careful saying the father (donor) is absent. They rejected my daughter's application 3 times and I work here :o . My daughter was 16 but was 15 when I submitted the application...it was a mess. They are cracking down on children's passports.

Ladies - please, please be careful saying the father (donor) is absent. They rejected my daughter's application 3 times and I work here :o . My daughter was 16 but was 15 when I submitted the application...it was a mess. They are cracking down on children's passports.

I guess it all for the best interest of the children...and pain in the baxide (word of the day) for the parent.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have his passport already Shemmy :thumbs:

I just thought I would still need a permission slip from his father every time I take him out of the country...

Timeline

I guess it all for the best interest of the children...and pain in the baxide (word of the day) for the parent.

I agree KK, and we actually have had an OKAY relationship the past 3 years we've been separated... but it's getting worse now that I am engaged. I think he thought I would come back one day :wacko: and he is finally realizing that ain't happening :no:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

for one miss northern weather . I am originally from Connecticut..

how was your day other then weather.

My2, where in CT are you from? I am CT born and raised.

I was born in groton, I Lived in norwich and new london..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

I agree KK, and we actually have had an OKAY relationship the past 3 years we've been separated... but it's getting worse now that I am engaged. I think he thought I would come back one day :wacko: and he is finally realizing that ain't happening :no:

bwoy.. they chat bout crazy baby mama's but these baby daddy's are something else.. i do feel sorry for them tho.. i would hate to still want someone that doesnt want me.. :blush:

Timeline

I still think I am correct on the note thing....

Before you leave,

1. Get proper IDs for both of you.

2. If you are not the custody parent, as you are not, have a notarized document from the custody parent giving you permission to cross international borders with your child. Have as much information about the trip as possible included in the document. Also make certain the custody parent includes his/her address and phone number in this paper.

3. Even if you are the custody parent, have copies of relevant papers with you. All single parents are suspect.

Source: http://www.cyberparent.com/trips/border.htm

:crying:

I am going to try to attach what I used last time.... *crossing fingers*

Timeline
bwoy.. they chat bout crazy baby mama's but these baby daddy's are something else.. i do feel sorry for them tho.. i would hate to still want someone that doesnt want me.. :blush:

fi real...

One day he was going on about how good I am and what can he do for me...

I was like "Let me go, please" :whistle:

Timeline

JaE I am loving the pics….u take a lot of great landscapes too….what kind of camera do u use…the pics were perfect…u are sooooo talented….and sorry to hear about ur friends dilemma….its so sad that this man is treating her like this, when all she wants is to bring her son with her to JA.

Acrow I am glad everything worked out….wat made them change their minds and let him go

Im with u JaE, Roxcie and Sus….I hate the winter and love the summer weather

Woiee - I finally caught up from the old thread and the new!! I can't remember what I was going to say but I do remember for Nat - you can watch JA tv on the net - go to jumptv.com. Anthony watches JA news every night from CVM. You can also get TVJ for a subscription of like $7.95 per month. I'm going to do that for father's day. Anyway, you should be able to find the Digicel Rising Stars on it.

Sus - love the new photo! It so pretty it looks fake.

So I have some MORE good news - JR WAS APPROVED TODAY!!! A's aunt took him to the interview this morning and they just called among the Kingston noise so it was hard to hear, but I will get the details tonight because I know there are a few of us working the K2 avenue.

Congratulations.......That is :thumbs:

I didn't know what was going to come out next maybe one 40-leg or one rat, so we move...besides, your hair/weave -- whatevah should not smell like doritos

Doritos....lmbo :rofl::lol::yes:

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Airlines and Customs are trying to work with the new laws for children custody and child aductions. If your child was really aducted by one of their parents you would have wished that they had asked for a note. So, I know when you are in these situations that you don't want to ask the other parents, but if child aduction should happen to you. We would be the first to scream why didn't you ask if he/she had permission.

BTW, if you sign a passport in the absent fathers name, he can file child aduction charges against you if he wants to be a shyth head.

FYI....JUST BE CAREFUL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I agree. Especially for single parents. The age was 13 but they changed it last summer to 16. I went off in that office when they told me my statement was not strong enough..had to use certain words. They didn't care if he was absent...the lady asked me where was his momma, daddy, siblings, anybody...had to swear he NEVER had anything to do with her. Then they told me about me their "fraud" team...all I gotta say...be careful.

Timeline

fi real...

One day he was going on about how good I am and what can he do for me...

I was like "Let me go, please" :whistle:

omg.. princess.. mi a affi pm u ca.. i PRAY AND PRAy FOR God to deliver this man.. he is a good man, just hurt soooo bad w/ this breakup and i don't know how many times i can persuade him to move on cuz i am NOT coming back.. i don't lead him on in any way.. he just believes we will always have a chance cuz we were togethr so long.... and ya do dis for 3 yrs????????? man..

ur engagement and then of course ur hubby coming will be hard for him, but hopefully it will be the start of him moving on..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.