SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana, you just made me think of an e-mail I got today :lol:

:innocent:

"A Texas Wife"

Three men married wives from different states.

The first man married a woman from California . He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and the dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a woman from New York . He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from TEXAS . He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher.

LMAO!!!! not this gentle southern belle :whistle::rofl::rofl: that was a funny one!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat, I had posted this awhile back, have you tried this?

Yes, I did call them directly, I will give you the number it's 1-800-375-5283. You will need your case number, when the status of your case is being given press 134 and it will take you directly to a service Rep in Vernmont.

Your case is not outside of the six months yet, the processing time is six months from March 2009, it won't change to April until the 15th of the month. But you can try calling VT, call them firt thing in the morning, and be very professional. They will try to assist you, I told them I had a work assignment that I nned to make a decision on, and I nneded to gauge how far into the process we were.

How you holding up Rox...you are almost there. I cringe everytime I look at your timeline. Hang in there.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
newly.. mi confused ta rass!! mi nuh nosey my gyal, but if unno keep chat bout di crazy love of ur life.. u and dada affi let me in on it!! LOL

Thanks dance!

I wore a weave to Ja and had to take it out. It was too d@mn HOT. Just got my hair washed and my sis in law rope twist it. Hubby likes me natural.

But when we have to go out and my hair is looking like a mess I put on my wig.

yeah mon.. a wig is always a quick save.. go from hot mess to glamour girl in seconds.. heehee..

wha dis rope twist?? u twist ur own hair or add extensions??

senegalese twist. But she did it with my own hair. I dont know how the hell she gets the twist so nice, tight and neat :blush:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Patois Class

Today we shall study exclamations

Mi bumbo!

Mi baxside!

Lawd hav mercy!

Mi prem prem!

What a calamity!!

Rahtid!!

Blurtnaught!!!They mean 'Oh my God!!', "Oh My!', 'Jesus!"

Holy s%^T mi a dead wid laff. I havent heard this one in a while :rofl::rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Nat, I had posted this awhile back, have you tried this?

Yes, I did call them directly, I will give you the number it's 1-800-375-5283. You will need your case number, when the status of your case is being given press 134 and it will take you directly to a service Rep in Vernmont.

Your case is not outside of the six months yet, the processing time is six months from March 2009, it won't change to April until the 15th of the month. But you can try calling VT, call them firt thing in the morning, and be very professional. They will try to assist you, I told them I had a work assignment that I nned to make a decision on, and I nneded to gauge how far into the process we were.

How you holding up Rox...you are almost there. I cringe everytime I look at your timeline. Hang in there.

Dillon, thanks for asking, I sent the last documents to NVC today. DHL was holding us up, a 2 page doc was held up in customs for 2.5 days. DHL delivered it this afternoon, it as a sixty year old driver, he could hardly walk up the driveways to my front door. I have sent eaver thing to NVC, now we wait for their completion, and an interview date . I am trying to play Kingston against NVC for a date. We have a K3 that is at Kingston, I am waiting for them to give me a date for that, and I will use that date for the CR1. I am crossing my fingers and toes that all of the stars line up.

Ha I went to the movie theater in JA to see Madea Goes To Jail in Feb. I must say it was an experience. I was shocked when we did the JA National Anthem before the movie and there were music videos showed and almost 15-20 minutes of advertisements. We also had a intermission in the middle. I laughed so hard Roc starting scooting down in his seat like #######!!! I also was shocked how they only show movies in the evening and we had to stand outside to get tickets. Then during the move the whole theater cussed or yelled at the characters as if they could hear them I was so entertained. Aghhh yuh gotta love JA....

that is so funny. Ryan refused to take me that theater. He claimed I wouldn't like it. Too many people.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl:

Ya'll are cracking me up :lol:

Tre bout di weave smell like Doritos :rofl: and Quana ripping off the wig to win :lol:

:thumbs:

DaDa :rofl: (just for being DaDa)

side note:

I have a passport for my son, but I heard the airline can also require a permission slip from the father every time you leave the country.... :angry:

I want to take my son with me next time and I KNOW his father is going to want him instead... (at my expense) :angry:

They will not ask for this if you have a passport JaPrincess.. They assume that the parent that is not traveling with the child has given consent because a passport was issued. I do not have to take a letter with me any longer for My son's. I used to have too before passports were required to travel to Mexico but now that My boys have passports I do not need a letter from their DONOR...

Timeline

Thanks, Roxie.

I'll try that tomorrow morning! Maybe I'll get enough info so that I can cancel the Infopass appointment.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Rox I really hope that you get an interview date ASAP once your case is complete! Fingers crossed for you too!

The wedding plans are coming along, I have a lot of running to do this weekend with picking up my dress, my daughters dress, taking measurements to the formalwear shop. Just can't wait for the big day and it will be here before I know it. I don't know how this wedding go so formal and big...I just wanted something small and simple. Oh well!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[quote name='DaDa' post='2987344'

Dada, we naw tell u...u afi galang 'til it come tu u

O.k. so she not only wont tell me what baxide means but now she throws another word on me galang ( u know I'm trying to pronounce it )... Hey RR if you figure out what these mean let me know will yuh...lol

DaDa.. I knew what baxside was but Trelawny messed me all the way up with GALANG.. #######????

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
They will not ask for this if you have a passport JaPrincess.. They assume that the parent that is not traveling with the child has given consent because a passport was issued. I do not have to take a letter with me any longer for My son's. I used to have too before passports were required to travel to Mexico but now that My boys have passports I do not need a letter from their DONOR...

:rofl: @ Donor (you know it)

That's good to know cause when I told the DONOR I wanted to take the boy back to JA and would need another note from him, I heard the wheels turning and I could tell it was gonna be a fight to get permission this time :angry:

I never went to court for full custody and I thought I needed legal papers saying I had full custody before I could fly out of the country with out his permission... you sure that is not the case???

When I was coming BACK from JA the last time I took him, the Immigration officer in LAX asked for the note from his father :blink:

I was like what?? yuh not gonna let him back in the country??? :blink: he is clearly a US citizen :blink:

I guess if they give me any trouble I will just tell them I can't find the "DONOR" :lol:

The wedding plans are coming along, I have a lot of running to do this weekend with picking up my dress, my daughters dress, taking measurements to the formalwear shop. Just can't wait for the big day and it will be here before I know it. I don't know how this wedding go so formal and big...I just wanted something small and simple. Oh well!

(((dillon))) (F)

I hope everything comes together and your day is more beautiful that you could have imagined! (L)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks, Roxie.

I'll try that tomorrow morning! Maybe I'll get enough info so that I can cancel the Infopass appointment.

Good luck. I got a different answer every time I called. Quite a few people was given the wrong info. I always tell people to call 3 times and compare answers LOL. Either way...hopefully you will get an answer.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.