SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

It seems to me that there is always some rock flinging on anyone that has shared the negative aspects of their relationship on this board(joyfully inho). Nowmrs cant defend herself but at least she had the guts to share, while others share in pm, phone calls,etc.

I know I'm part of many a discussion as well but I deal with that cause i put myself out there.

However we share is cool but why keep telling who got got. Let's not pretend... ALL relationships have flaws and we ALL have to decide how much we can tolerate. and what one person chooses to deal with may be too much for the next but it don't make anyone better or less cause it something they have live with.

Amen sista!

I feel like I missed a lot I'm so lost and too lazy to go back and read to catch up...

Dada, yuh got platinum status Cho!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love this I have seen this before but I crack up every time!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Roxie...I'm not telling no one about no inner loop. 295 is not the inner loop. The inner loop and outter loop in one highway....495!!!!

LMAO.....

:rofl::rofl: You're clueless.

No hard feelings...I think absolutely funny that we are debating highways. But I'm so right and ur sooooo wrong.

oooooo

Finesse...I'm working on my next heart!!! lol

i see

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

Just on here real quick to let you all know the good news. No work until Monday so I'll be catching up next week (home computer's dead from a virus). Anyway, HE IS HOME WITH ME! The visa was ready for pick up the following Wednesday & we came in to Miami last night & the immigration process was pretty smooth. We only waited maybe 20-30 minutes & they were then calling us up & giving us the rundown of having to get married within 90 days. Now, a wedding to plan. We got in late last night & he's in awe of his surroundings....said yesterday was too much excitement for one day. Well, I'll fill you all in on Monday & I'm happy to be home & so is he. Have a great Friday & weekend everyone! :thumbs:

:dance:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I will put myself out here, by saying this, who cares why or how someone's relationship failed. Relationships are failing every day.... Be it for a CGs, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama or friend’s drama...etc. I feel that we are all adults on this site and if anyone of us decides to sleep with a dog, we were probably quite aware that he was a dog before we got bitten.

:yes:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: Timeline
KK vs. Roxcie

tapee

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

Just on here real quick to let you all know the good news. No work until Monday so I'll be catching up next week (home computer's dead from a virus). Anyway, HE IS HOME WITH ME! The visa was ready for pick up the following Wednesday & we came in to Miami last night & the immigration process was pretty smooth. We only waited maybe 20-30 minutes & they were then calling us up & giving us the rundown of having to get married within 90 days. Now, a wedding to plan. We got in late last night & he's in awe of his surroundings....said yesterday was too much excitement for one day. Well, I'll fill you all in on Monday & I'm happy to be home & so is he. Have a great Friday & weekend everyone! :thumbs:

:dance:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

:rofl:

Dem sey mi too happy fi Ells :lol:

Timeline
JA; that's just my opinion, I look at things differently than people who are visiting or on vacation. Back in the day when people asked me when is the best time to go to Jamaica, from Jan-Dec, I mean wah mi fi seh...it's my home. I just stay away from certain areas during big events...cause I've seen how young adults act when dem undah dem weed and juice...behavior was not different when I went to Mexico, Puerto Rico, bahamas, Caymans...any of the island, it's like dem lose dem damn mind...and back then I was around people the same age.

Cancun, PR... yeah I plan to do these trips off season too. So I guess my conclusion is that it may have been nice if I was still doing the spring break things but I was never into it when I was younger. Now that I’m trying to be in bed these days by 7-8pm I guess it’s no time to start. Where are the retirement parties at? starac.gif LOL

7-8???? :blink: say it ain't sooooo....

Sadly it is. I try to blame the kids but they stay up later than I do, they don’t go to bed till 9pm and now that they are out it won’t be until 10-11pm. I just lock up the house send them to their room and I’m out until the phone rings and I talk to SO. My kids are going to have such an advantage over me if they are anything like I was, wait till mom go to sleep and I’m out. Only thing is I do wake up in the night and will check on them and now-a-days login and check on VJ. :blush:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
i agree with this as well, i do think it has alot to do with self esteem!!! alot of ppl get caught up in that attention you get in JA... in JA every girl that walks pass men act like the gal ANTM personally it dont faze me, this also ties into what i was pissed off about last week the guy who told me he had a fiance filing for him in MIA then next time i see him with this extra extra extra extra fluffy wg in overalls who i knew was not his fiance! then he asks me to introduce him to someone and they dont have to be pretty or young... he is about 28 and fine ####### you dont want somebody pretty???

See dis si why when I went to JA I paid the men whistling and shouting no mind and this is before I knew that most of them were looking for GC. Its just that well yes mi fluffy but mi fine as wine. I get mad attention here in the states so I didn’t need to be anyone’s charity case so all the hooting and hollering phased me none I get it here. Now Roc got my eye because he wasn’t hooting ad hollering he was real laid back just peeping the scene. Umpgh I should have ignored his rass to but such its life.

Anyway I think a lot of ladies fall for the ish because here in the states they don’t get the attention so to have a man acting like he hasn’t seen anything so beautiful since disposable diapers I guess they go off there radar and go for the ookie dookie stuff. I mean I must admit JA men got GAME. Some of them who I listen too I be in awe like if I was more gullable I might actually believe him. Then the put the icing onteh dake by having the mom or aunt come and act like they have fallen in love with the girl too so shoot she doesn’t know any better and next thing you kwno she’s getting money orders to send to USCIS..(Whoooooo I’m too much)

But in defense of my fluffy girls (big ups to all my fluffy girls out there :thumbs: ) don’t hide skinny girls because you all are getting played too. What happens when you see a JA man walking down the street with a woman that looks like she can hoola hoop wth a cheerio?? Missing teeth in the front and looks like she gets drunk every night and she is forever wearing them darn sundresses with the worst non matching shoes.. :rofl: (LOL I’m killing myself today)

Timeline
are being fat ugly old and dried up a key sign??? and what if that person dont think they look that way many ppl look in fun mirror in the morn cause i know sum ugly ppl who swear out they gods gift to the world...

:crying:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
Clairey yuh no cound iina dis

and yes mi figet bout Jonesie..

thought I saw Jawi on here..anyone here about her surgery?

Claimed...i think is because SHE said so..most dont really know what happened..

U know ..why when a LDR fails from an international country some say its b/c of the GC...u know when ur being used from DAY ONE u just didn't want to SEE IT

I personally don't always believe it is cause of a green card, Kimmy. Sometimes they just don't work out cause of differences.

I agree not always....but in her relationship there were HUGE red flags from day one....I remember her always having send money for this and that reason....I also remember being tarred and feathered for telling her so too....

I agree with this JAE. Which is why the word "claimed" hit me harder then it should've.

It seems to me that there is always some rock flinging on anyone that has shared the negative aspects of their relationship on this board(joyfully inho). Nowmrs cant defend herself but at least she had the guts to share, while others share in pm, phone calls,etc.

I know I'm part of many a discussion as well but I deal with that cause i put myself out there.

However we share is cool but why keep telling who got got. Let's not pretend... ALL relationships have flaws and we ALL have to decide how much we can tolerate. and what one person chooses to deal with may be too much for the next but it don't make anyone better or less cause it something they have live with.

Well I think everyone who has shared a story on here is somewhat brave because they are not afraid to share their pain just like they shared their joy. What I do find funny and somewhat hypocritical is the fact that some people are so "happy" for people when they get their visa etc and make plenty of posts about how excited for each other they are but these same people never said anything to the person when they filed for the visa 1 month after meeting the SO but then 6 months after the SO gets here and leaves or some other drama everyone want to talk about how they saw the signs! WELL MY QUESTION IS IF YOU SAW THE SIGNS WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING? MAYBE YOU DIDN'T SAY IT ON THE BOARD BUT DID YOU PM THE PERSON? This is a rhetorical question I have about things I have seen and heard on this board.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: Timeline
i agree with this as well, i do think it has alot to do with self esteem!!! alot of ppl get caught up in that attention you get in JA... in JA every girl that walks pass men act like the gal ANTM personally it dont faze me, this also ties into what i was pissed off about last week the guy who told me he had a fiance filing for him in MIA then next time i see him with this extra extra extra extra fluffy wg in overalls who i knew was not his fiance! then he asks me to introduce him to someone and they dont have to be pretty or young... he is about 28 and fine ####### you dont want somebody pretty???

See dis si why when I went to JA I paid the men whistling and shouting no mind and this is before I knew that most of them were looking for GC. Its just that well yes mi fluffy but mi fine as wine. I get mad attention here in the states so I didn't need to be anyone's charity case so all the hooting and hollering phased me none I get it here. Now Roc got my eye because he wasn't hooting ad hollering he was real laid back just peeping the scene. Umpgh I should have ignored his rass to but such its life.

Anyway I think a lot of ladies fall for the ish because here in the states they don't get the attention so to have a man acting like he hasn't seen anything so beautiful since disposable diapers I guess they go off there radar and go for the ookie dookie stuff. I mean I must admit JA men got GAME. Some of them who I listen too I be in awe like if I was more gullable I might actually believe him. Then the put the icing onteh dake by having the mom or aunt come and act like they have fallen in love with the girl too so shoot she doesn't know any better and next thing you kwno she's getting money orders to send to USCIS..(Whoooooo I'm too much)

But in defense of my fluffy girls (big ups to all my fluffy girls out there :thumbs: ) don't hide skinny girls because you all are getting played too. What happens when you see a JA man walking down the street with a woman that looks like she can hoola hoop wth a cheerio?? Missing teeth in the front and looks like she gets drunk every night and she is forever wearing them darn sundresses with the worst non matching shoes.. :rofl: (LOL I'm killing myself today)

Sometimes, mi ask dem if dem know weh dem grannie kitchen deh...

no a joke,

mi no busniz

just cause a man hollah out pssstttttttt no mean seh a greencard dem a look, dem coudah look sumtin else, it's up to women to hold on to themselves...damn I wish I knew how to post video.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.