SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[i’m just ditz because I have to ask…G-D is that the sign??? I’m like just stop playing, I don’t see no signs if it’s there just put it straight in my face b/c I can't read between no lines. H*ll, I’m illiterate! :angry:

Typical Lawyer! crazy.giflolat.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

Just on here real quick to let you all know the good news. No work until Monday so I'll be catching up next week (home computer's dead from a virus). Anyway, HE IS HOME WITH ME! The visa was ready for pick up the following Wednesday & we came in to Miami last night & the immigration process was pretty smooth. We only waited maybe 20-30 minutes & they were then calling us up & giving us the rundown of having to get married within 90 days. Now, a wedding to plan. We got in late last night & he's in awe of his surroundings....said yesterday was too much excitement for one day. Well, I'll fill you all in on Monday & I'm happy to be home & so is he. Have a great Friday & weekend everyone! :thumbs:

Ells Mi Sisteren mi mis yuh!

I'm so happy for you!!!!!! I know you are so excited, I guess we will hear from you in 2 weeks :rofl: that's the usual time frame for you to adjust to everything and get back to the board full time :yes:

I'm gonna send you pics of the kitty that never comes out from under the bed anyway haaaaaa :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline
It seems to me that there is always some rock flinging on anyone that has shared the negative aspects of their relationship on this board(joyfully inho). Nowmrs cant defend herself but at least she had the guts to share, while others share in pm, phone calls,etc.

I know I'm part of many a discussion as well but I deal with that cause i put myself out there.

However we share is cool but why keep telling who got got. Let's not pretend... ALL relationships have flaws and we ALL have to decide how much we can tolerate. and what one person chooses to deal with may be too much for the next but it don't make anyone better or less cause it something they have live with.

dats why people no fi fling stone

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Yeah it was me i wanted to know and i still dont understand...

Oh so it was you!! Newly I hope you know I wasn’t calling you out and there was NO NEED to say anything I just for the life of me couldn't remember who just asked me this and funny the topic comes up.

I feel like I missed a lot I'm so lost and too lazy to go back and read to catch up...

Roxie...I'm not telling no one about no inner loop. 295 is not the inner loop. The inner loop and outter loop in one highway....495!!!!

LMAO.....

:rofl::rofl: You're clueless.

No hard feelings...I think absolutely funny that we are debating highways. But I'm so right and ur sooooo wrong.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG..I agree that its not always those factors at all..as Finesse says self esteem goes a long way let me tell u..u have some women who think they can't get any man when they walk on the street..ME f dat..mi can get any man when mi walk a road..yuh affi think fabulous and u'Ll be fabulous

go girl

Timeline
Ration: I work late a lot of days so why not leave early

Opp: Boss is not here.

Incentive: I will be...well almost beat...the 495 traffic.

Okay. My speech on Tuesday was on the Interstate system. Do you mean I-495 or Highway 495? If you mean I-495, I can tell from the name that this is some sort of circumferential highway that runs around or alongside I-95. And since I-95 is odd numbered, I know that it runs north/south. Since it is a high number, I know it runs up the east coast. Am I right?

KK, you didn't answer, so I did my own research :P I-495 runs around 95 in DC.

Nat, they do run parallel. I take I-495 coming out of Philly going to VA. Used to take I-95S straight through but I-495 is the newer route, speed limit is 65mph where 95 is still 55mph. That means you can do 75mph :P, pass DE State troopers we can hit that Maryland House (unofficial half way point) in no time. :D

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

Just on here real quick to let you all know the good news. No work until Monday so I'll be catching up next week (home computer's dead from a virus). Anyway, HE IS HOME WITH ME! The visa was ready for pick up the following Wednesday & we came in to Miami last night & the immigration process was pretty smooth. We only waited maybe 20-30 minutes & they were then calling us up & giving us the rundown of having to get married within 90 days. Now, a wedding to plan. We got in late last night & he's in awe of his surroundings....said yesterday was too much excitement for one day. Well, I'll fill you all in on Monday & I'm happy to be home & so is he. Have a great Friday & weekend everyone! :thumbs:

Awwww how sweet and I know you are too excited. I can't wait to hear how everything turned out you know with packing and leaving and all!!!!!

Congrats and Welcome Back!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Roxie...I'm not telling no one about no inner loop. 295 is not the inner loop. The inner loop and outter loop in one highway....495!!!!

LMAO.....

No hard feelings...I think absolutely funny that we are debating highways. But I'm so right and ur sooooo wrong.

oooooo

I will put myself out here, by saying this, who cares why or how someone's relationship failed. Relationships are failing every day.... Be it for a CGs, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama or friend’s drama...etc. I feel that we are all adults on this site and if anyone of us decides to sleep with a dog, we were probably quite aware that he was a dog before we got bitten.

LMAO.....

oooooo

Finesse...I'm working on my next heart!!! lol

LMAO.....

NEVER been lost and have travel all over MD?VA/DC/DE up north, and down south. Been on 695, 70 and BWI.

I bet if I told you how to get to the Southern part of MD via 295, 495 and 301. you would be lost in a minute. Clueless...

KK, wake up....

Timeline

LMAO.....

oooooo

Finesse...I'm working on my next heart!!! lol

Feel the love (L)

:lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.