SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
I had Vodka with diet cream soda the other day......OMG!!!!!! I am so hooked.

Try the vanilla vodka with it - even better -

:thumbs:

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey JG, do you still have that info about renewing your JA passport?

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Kimmy, 495 is only in the MD DC VA location ....it turns into 95....

295 circles in a loop .....295 is called the inner loop and 495 is called the ourter loop.....

295 is inside of the main beltway.... The 495 doesn't loop is is striaght...bypass VA/DC/MD it is onlt=y called 495 when it is in the location of VA/Dc/MD

I have been driving it fot the last 24 years...

695 is east to west inner loop in Maryland ony

Here's the map...

DC Highway

Filed: Timeline

295 circles in a loop .....295 is called the inner loop and 495 is called the ourter loop.....

295 is inside of the main beltway.... The 495 doesn't loop is is striaght...bypass VA/DC/MD it is onlt=y called 495 when it is in the location of VA/Dc/MD

mi nevah know dis, so when mi came from my side I branch off of 495 to get to 95...I didn't know if I kept driving on 495 it will turn in 95...

Roxie -- I thought 495 circles DC and 295 is the BW parkway...mi no know mi just get pon Connecticut Ave and ga mi yard

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

Just on here real quick to let you all know the good news. No work until Monday so I'll be catching up next week (home computer's dead from a virus). Anyway, HE IS HOME WITH ME! The visa was ready for pick up the following Wednesday & we came in to Miami last night & the immigration process was pretty smooth. We only waited maybe 20-30 minutes & they were then calling us up & giving us the rundown of having to get married within 90 days. Now, a wedding to plan. We got in late last night & he's in awe of his surroundings....said yesterday was too much excitement for one day. Well, I'll fill you all in on Monday & I'm happy to be home & so is he. Have a great Friday & weekend everyone! :thumbs:

Just on here real quick to let you all know the good news. No work until Monday so I'll be catching up next week (home computer's dead from a virus). Anyway, HE IS HOME WITH ME! The visa was ready for pick up the following Wednesday & we came in to Miami last night & the immigration process was pretty smooth. We only waited maybe 20-30 minutes & they were then calling us up & giving us the rundown of having to get married within 90 days. Now, a wedding to plan. We got in late last night & he's in awe of his surroundings....said yesterday was too much excitement for one day. Well, I'll fill you all in on Monday & I'm happy to be home & so is he. Have a great Friday & weekend everyone! :thumbs:

Welcome back, I'll catch up with you in a few weeks.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

mi nevah know dis, so when mi came from my side I branch off of 495 to get to 95...I didn't know if I kept driving on 495 it will turn in 95...

Roxie -- I thought 495 circles DC and

295 is the BW parkway
...mi no know mi just get pon Connecticut Ave and ga mi yard

NO, but keep your GPS system.... BW Parkway is a parkway that travels east to west .... the old north road to BLT, before the 295 and 95 was built. You could only travel 301 or BWI , before 295 and 95...

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:whistle: a neva me ask.thnx though

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

girl your presence was MISSED

welcome back!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

NO, but keep your GPS system.... BW Parkway is a parkway that travels east to west ....

mi no ave one a dem

Okay, I thought BW Parkway and 295 was the same stretch a road...guess mi learn sintin again

tep aff a mi name

Roxie -- I thought 495 circles DC and 295 is the BW parkway...mi no know mi just get pon Connecticut Ave and ga mi yard

495 goes to SS...... what do you travel on to get to BLT?

Timeline

:dance: That's wonderful news Ells....!!! welcome home!!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

:whistle: a neva me ask.thnx though

This was for KIm....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.