SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
yeah.. anybody dat look up di PUBLIC forum will only see that DADA said it LOL..

just messing w/ u my gyal

Dada said what?? What happened I left my computer for a minute and forgot to log off. Did someone say something they weren't supposed to while I was away?? :unsure:

:rofl: ... but Jesus keep mi near di cross :rofl: Dada :bonk:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL I am a summer person too, HATE winter with a PASSION!

Me too!

Me three!!!!

mawning ladies **big ole yarn** i am so damn tired btwn the gym and jay being so chatty all of a sudden i am beat! anyways this whether in NYC is pissing me the heck off come on it's June already!!! Sus great pics i love them, Jaenglish girl you are good :star: please tell me you do this on the side professionally because those pics are the ish!

I guess that is why they say be careful for what you ask for.. Umm he may be chatting to much but I see a certain someone doesnt even try to hang up that phone....lol

lmao Dada you already kno... no but really ####### it's weird girl he had talking to all type of ppl who either was asking if i remember them or when im going to meet them & how they seen my pics im like okkkayyy i dont know what got into that boy all of a sudden he dont wanna be a pain in my... smh

omg.. when we first met, roger used to put me on the phone w/ everybody! i be like :blink: ..

Timeline
Bwaay, mi wear a wig ONE time dung deh, NEVA again!!

Mi feel like a sauna mi deh to baxside!!

English; a dat mi a seh, bway mi no know ow mi cousin dem do it...especially round di 1 o'clock sun...kiss mi neck mi woudah dead after 10 mins.

now wig.. mi neva do inna JA?? i can do it here no problem, but i wish i would in mobay.. i be done took it off!! no lie i was go kart riding and i was trying to win, but my wig kept sliding off and i affi put it back on.. so i just tore that thing off my head!! :rofl: mi VERY competitive :yes:

1luv.. urs looks great.. i love the curly hair look..

Timeline

O.k. wait stop the press!!! What is baxside??

I know weave is hard to manage down JA. The first time I went I had braids t the second time I went with my long weave wrap. Got of f the plane looking fresh to death but by the time I made it to curbside to get picked up it was stuck to my face. The whole time it kept getting freezy and my tracks were sliding out and the ones that were sewn in I swear was the thread was unraveling. M weave wouldn’t hold a curl and I just looked like a mop head. I knew then never ever again. I look at the girls in JA sporting hair dos and I’m like how on earth do they do it?? The must have a special mixture they apply..

Me too!

Me three!!!!

mawning ladies **big ole yarn** i am so damn tired btwn the gym and jay being so chatty all of a sudden i am beat! anyways this whether in NYC is pissing me the heck off come on it's June already!!! Sus great pics i love them, Jaenglish girl you are good :star: please tell me you do this on the side professionally because those pics are the ish!

I guess that is why they say be careful for what you ask for.. Umm he may be chatting to much but I see a certain someone doesnt even try to hang up that phone....lol

lmao Dada you already kno... no but really ####### it's weird girl he had talking to all type of ppl who either was asking if i remember them or when im going to meet them & how they seen my pics im like okkkayyy i dont know what got into that boy all of a sudden he dont wanna be a pain in my... smh

Naw girl that windmill knocked some sense into him!!!!! :rofl: See you can never go wrong with the good ole windmill.

Timeline

omg.. dada.. in the bahamas.. mi spend 1hour curling every likkle strand..roger vex,chat bout mi tek too long.. mi sey "tap di nize mon, mi affi get pretty"

the SECOND i step outside, wid di rass humidty and sun.. mi a look like wet dawg!!

Filed: Timeline

I know weave is hard to manage down JA. The first time I went I had braids t the second time I went with my long weave wrap. Got of f the plane looking fresh to death but by the time I made it to curbside to get picked up it was stuck to my face. The whole time it kept getting freezy and my tracks were sliding out and the ones that were sewn in I swear was the thread was unraveling. M weave wouldn't hold a curl and I just looked like a mop head. I knew then never ever again. I look at the girls in JA sporting hair dos and I'm like how on earth do they do it?? The must have a special mixture they apply..

Me too!

Me three!!!!

Naw girl that windmill knocked some sense into him!!!!! :rofl: See you can never go wrong with the good ole windmill.

Dada, we naw tell u...u afi galang 'til it come tu u

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

I

baxside = backside =butt

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

lol.. nice save dada w/ the computer.. professinal criminals always have an alibi LOL

i would like to go to a ja movie, sounds REAL interesting!!!

roger has been to the drive thru in fl w/ me and here we have a movie grill where u can order and eat while watching the movie.. i wanna do that w/ him too..

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks dance!

I wore a weave to Ja and had to take it out. It was too d@mn HOT. Just got my hair washed and my sis in law rope twist it. Hubby likes me natural.

But when we have to go out and my hair is looking like a mess I put on my wig.

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

newly.. mi confused ta rass!! mi nuh nosey my gyal, but if unno keep chat bout di crazy love of ur life.. u and dada affi let me in on it!! LOL

Thanks dance!

I wore a weave to Ja and had to take it out. It was too d@mn HOT. Just got my hair washed and my sis in law rope twist it. Hubby likes me natural.

But when we have to go out and my hair is looking like a mess I put on my wig.

yeah mon.. a wig is always a quick save.. go from hot mess to glamour girl in seconds.. heehee..

wha dis rope twist?? u twist ur own hair or add extensions??

Timeline

:rofl:

Ya'll are cracking me up :lol:

Tre bout di weave smell like Doritos :rofl: and Quana ripping off the wig to win :lol:

:thumbs:

DaDa :rofl: (just for being DaDa)

side note:

I have a passport for my son, but I heard the airline can also require a permission slip from the father every time you leave the country.... :angry:

I want to take my son with me next time and I KNOW his father is going to want him instead... (at my expense) :angry:

Timeline
shemmy ya knoa i know u playin!!! .. and u say the mall, and i was thinking that.. i just don't know which one?? lol.. i don't go to the mall or if i do, its in and out.. i hate crowds and am not a shopper.. i really don't know the "cool" places to show him in dallas LOL.. mek mi go on tripadvisor :rofl::rofl:

I plan on putting together such a list at work today... of all the places in Houston to take Steven once he gets here.

I can't believe that you, Ms Dancing Queen, doesn't know of good places to go in Dallas. :huh:

Some places on my list include Dave & Buster's, some sort of amusement park that has go-karts, a ton of restaurants within walking distance of where I live, but that I've never tried, ice skating @ the Galleria, rollerblading, bowling (he's never been bowling), movie theater (he's never been to the movie theater). Poetry clubs, jazz clubs, Club Riddims...

Ha I went to the movie theater in JA to see Madea Goes To Jail in Feb. I must say it was an experience. I was shocked when we did the JA National Anthem before the movie and there were music videos showed and almost 15-20 minutes of advertisements. We also had a intermission in the middle. I laughed so hard Roc starting scooting down in his seat like #######!!! I also was shocked how they only show movies in the evening and we had to stand outside to get tickets. Then during the move the whole theater cussed or yelled at the characters as if they could hear them I was so entertained. Aghhh yuh gotta love JA....

Dada you so crazy, I know my American friends say they're all caught off guard and when I tell them, they say no way, so I let them experience it dem self; and where the heck did you go to the theather, we always go to the one in Mobay near the KFC and it's always nice and orderly cause the woman dat wurk di shift don't play, she'll come in there and tell dem fi shut dem mout ar come out

Dats where I went to the one in Mobay near KFC. Girl I was floored I think EVERY American should see it. Roc kept asking me are you sure are you sure and I was like yeah I want to see Madea. I thought it would be neat seeing Madea in JA. He gave me no warning. Needless to say Tre I didn’t see any of the movie I was too busy being entertained. At firs the music video was cool. I thought we were only going to see clips little did I know we were going to see the whollllllllllleeeeee video and it was long followed by another and another then the anthem I was like this is different but o.k. then when they started screaming at the screen with the bloodclouts and bumbaclouts I was to outdone. They were talking about Madea and the other characters...Then the intermission….. Child…. I lost it and I started laughing like who has an intermission in the movie but when you think about it the introductions are so lonnnnnnnnnggggg I guess you do need a break. Oh ad Roc had to grab my arm because I was walking in the theater. He was like where you going? I said inside to buy my ticket. He was like no you have to stand in line and buy it out here. I looked around and you know the girls were looking like yeah get yuh rass behind us.. All I could say was oooooooookkkkkkkkk. I felt like I had American stamped on my forehead. As if they didn’t already know but still

yeah.. anybody dat look up di PUBLIC forum will only see that DADA said it LOL..

just messing w/ u my gyal

Dada said what?? What happened I left my computer for a minute and forgot to log off. Did someone say something they weren't supposed to while I was away?? :unsure:

:rofl: ... but Jesus keep mi near di cross :rofl: Dada :bonk:

Girl you know that's my story and I'm sticking to it....LOL

Patois Class

Today we shall study exclamations

Mi bumbo!

Mi baxside!

Lawd hav mercy!

Mi prem prem!

What a calamity!!

Rahtid!!

Blurtnaught!!!

They mean 'Oh my God!!', "Oh My!', 'Jesus!"

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

lawd gawd.. did tre sey di ooman weave smell like doritos??? DYAM.. dat turn mi stomach right now!! EEWWWW

dara.. the movies here we have to buy the tickets outside too LOL.. we have a FEW theaters where u go in, but most the booths are outside.. EVERY once and a while i will go to the CHEAP $2 movie and the audience is rowdy rowdy.. but NOTHING like JA it seems LOL

Timeline

English; a dat mi a seh, bway mi no know ow mi cousin dem do it...especially round di 1 o'clock sun...kiss mi neck mi woudah dead after 10 mins.

now wig.. mi neva do inna JA?? i can do it here no problem, but i wish i would in mobay.. i be done took it off!! no lie i was go kart riding and i was trying to win, but my wig kept sliding off and i affi put it back on.. so i just tore that thing off my head!! :rofl: mi VERY competitive :yes:

1luv.. urs looks great.. i love the curly hair look..

:rofl::rofl: Quana you are stupid!!!!!! LMFAO!!!! Did you cause a car crash? I can see now people wrecking there go karts busy looking at you like ####### :blink: when yuh took yuh hair off!!! I know I would have crashed like the things people won’t do. Please don't wear a wig if you ride the go karts with RG!!!!

Do you ladies know I have wig phobia??. I swear every since I was in 7th grade and Angel pulled Misty’s wig off in front of everyone and I swear the whole school started laughing I have been afraid to wear them. I'll see some cute wig styles too so I’ll take a pic of them on my phone and have my beautician do it with weave. The style I’m rocking now was inspired by a wig but I can’t for the life of me wear one and some of them be sharp as heck...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.