SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

a'rite sus; between u and TL; I'm on my way up 95... I need to swallow what I'm drinking before looking at the screen

Philly; I love sowahsop juice, I use it to purge my system and LORD DOES IT WORK

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hate that I am so jaded about a lot of things now that I have heard the tales.

I can totally see ppl just changing their behaviors b/c of these things...

on a lighter note

mi glad mi no jaded ..hehehe

it is amazing what people will do to come to this country. and if it really isn't for love, people quickly find out the grass isn't always greener..

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hmmm..Sharon a pregnant yuh pregant

Hush yuh mouth!

pics_031a.jpg

Um.....good thing.....cause these are MAN hands, right???????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Ration: I work late a lot of days so why not leave early

Opp: Boss is not here.

Incentive: I will be...well almost beat...the 495 traffic.

Okay. My speech on Tuesday was on the Interstate system. Do you mean I-495 or Highway 495? If you mean I-495, I can tell from the name that this is some sort of circumferential highway that runs around or alongside I-95. And since I-95 is odd numbered, I know that it runs north/south. Since it is a high number, I know it runs up the east coast. Am I right?

KK, you didn't answer, so I did my own research :P

I-495 runs around 95 in DC.

Sorry Nat...I neva saw this response.

Ur right!!! :thumbs: Interstate 495...

WRONG

295 runs around DC/VA/MD..... 495 goes from south to North...it is only 495 between va thru MD, then it turns back into 95.... 95 runs from South to North.....

this is in no way directed at JG's friend so don't get ur panties in a bungle

however, when i see a big, fat, ugly, old dried up, no self-esteem having American woman with a young sexy gorgeous charming Jamaican man...........my mind is telling me one thing...green card.

:wow: Ur going for the Heart!!!! The VJ heart!!! :wow:

can't stop me now...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline

are being fat ugly old and dried up a key sign??? and what if that person dont think they look that way many ppl look in fun mirror in the morn cause i know sum ugly ppl who swear out they gods gift to the world...

Not always. Seen some beautiful women duped as well.

If he's good and that's the goal, no one is safe from his advances. Nor does size, shape, skin color, religion, or country of origin seem to matter.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
When he told us..our eyes went straight to Damien :unsure: . Damien politely excused himself and went for a walk. Much better than I thought. He made a few jokes later that evening...that's it. Her friend comes to our house often so I wonder how Damien will treat him in the future.

His mother is one of my best friends. She doesn't know yet. He promised me not to tell her. What should I do?

Honor your promise - that is something that needs to come from his lips to her ears, IMO.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Okay. My speech on Tuesday was on the Interstate system. Do you mean I-495 or Highway 495? If you mean I-495, I can tell from the name that this is some sort of circumferential highway that runs around or alongside I-95. And since I-95 is odd numbered, I know that it runs north/south. Since it is a high number, I know it runs up the east coast. Am I right?

WRONG

295 runs around DC/VA/MD..... 495 goes from south to North...it is only 495 between va thru MD, then it turns back into 95.... 95 runs from South to North.....

You're joking right?

295 runs North and South...from Baltimore...down to Dc past DC.

495 is the BELTWAY....ummm and it goes around the DC/VA/MD area. Check out the map.

I think you got them backwards.

Edited by KKHoliday

Timeline
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ..den how yuh look so sicky sicky

Mi no kno (lol, JAEng, I can hear your son telling me this as I type! :rofl: ) Will find out from the DR on Monday, hopefully!

Um.....good thing.....cause these are MAN hands, right???????

Well, Google is not always perfect, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
We had our interviews the same day...He was dressed so well....

But I wonder sometimes can you not see the signs?

Sometimes people take a chance on love - cuz love doesn't always follow the "rules".

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

WRONG

well get'em straight den roxcie! :unsure::lol:

Timeline

If you people who live in the area are confused by these highways, I KNOW I don't ever want to drive them.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
are being fat ugly old and dried up a key sign??? and what if that person dont think they look that way many ppl look in fun mirror in the morn cause i know sum ugly ppl who swear out they gods gift to the world...

Not always. Seen some beautiful women duped as well.

If he's good and that's the goal, no one is safe from his advances. Nor does size, shape, skin color, religion, or country of origin seem to matter.

of course not..but lets be..yuh knoa wah mek mi shet up

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
a'rite sus; between u and TL; I'm on my way up 95... I need to swallow what I'm drinking before looking at the screen

Philly; I love sowahsop juice, I use it to purge my system and LORD DOES IT WORK

Hurry up and reach, then!! I am surprised you have anything in your system, with all the stuff you use to purge!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.