SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JA; that's just my opinion, I look at things differently than people who are visiting or on vacation. Back in the day when people asked me when is the best time to go to Jamaica, from Jan-Dec, I mean wah mi fi seh...it's my home. I just stay away from certain areas during big events...cause I've seen how young adults act when dem undah dem weed and juice...behavior was not different when I went to Mexico, Puerto Rico, bahamas, Caymans...any of the island, it's like dem lose dem damn mind...and back then I was around people the same age.

Cancun, PR... yeah I plan to do these trips off season too. So I guess my conclusion is that it may have been nice if I was still doing the spring break things but I was never into it when I was younger. Now that I’m trying to be in bed these days by 7-8pm I guess it’s no time to start. Where are the retirement parties at? starac.gif LOL

7-8???? :blink: say it ain't sooooo....

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i agree w/ u regal and irie.. i personally don't agree w/ the homophobic lifestyle, but would never be cruel or unfair to anyone.. i would expect the same from my mate, if it takes time that is fine, long as he is willing..

SO HOW YUH NO AGREE WID ME TO

You should see the reactions I get when I tell my Caribbean friends that I used to work in a Gay bar :devil::blink:

I went to one a few weeks ago. It was so fun.

One of my best friends used to strip at a gay club (he's not gay). Another is a lesbian.

Yes, Sus.....tell some tales.

did your husband go?

Filed: Timeline
JA; that's just my opinion, I look at things differently than people who are visiting or on vacation. Back in the day when people asked me when is the best time to go to Jamaica, from Jan-Dec, I mean wah mi fi seh...it's my home. I just stay away from certain areas during big events...cause I've seen how young adults act when dem undah dem weed and juice...behavior was not different when I went to Mexico, Puerto Rico, bahamas, Caymans...any of the island, it's like dem lose dem damn mind...and back then I was around people the same age.

Cancun, PR... yeah I plan to do these trips off season too. So I guess my conclusion is that it may have been nice if I was still doing the spring break things but I was never into it when I was younger. Now that I'm trying to be in bed these days by 7-8pm I guess it's no time to start. Where are the retirement parties at? starac.gif LOL

no feel no way....the ladies on here laugh if they see me online after 7pm, they know it's past my bedtime. I guess you outgrow or get tired of the same vibes...put me on or near a beach in Jamaica with a good book underneath a shaded tree with a tall glass of sowahsoup juice and I'm in heaven

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hate that I am so jaded about a lot of things now that I have heard the tales.

I can totally see ppl just changing their behaviors b/c of these things...

on a lighter note

mi glad mi no jaded ..hehehe

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
i agree w/ u regal and irie.. i personally don't agree w/ the homophobic lifestyle, but would never be cruel or unfair to anyone.. i would expect the same from my mate, if it takes time that is fine, long as he is willing..

SO HOW YUH NO AGREE WID ME TO

You should see the reactions I get when I tell my Caribbean friends that I used to work in a Gay bar :devil::blink:

I went to one a few weeks ago. It was so fun.

One of my best friends used to strip at a gay club (he's not gay). Another is a lesbian.

Yes, Sus.....tell some tales.

did your husband go?

No, he won't go with us ever. Shaunsgirl almost went with us.

I hate that I am so jaded about a lot of things now that I have heard the tales.

I can totally see ppl just changing their behaviors b/c of these things...

on a lighter note

mi glad mi no jaded ..hehehe

What-----EVER!!!! :rofl:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Cancun, PR... yeah I plan to do these trips off season too. So I guess my conclusion is that it may have been nice if I was still doing the spring break things but I was never into it when I was younger. Now that I’m trying to be in bed these days by 7-8pm I guess it’s no time to start. Where are the retirement parties at? starac.gif LOL

LOL @ Where are the retirement parties at?

beautiful (mi no even know if dat a di right name)...got approved today in @8:30 out at 9:45...

:dance: :dance: Congrats Beautiful :dance: :dance:

ummm scotch bonnet pepper.. i have to stop by my jamaican spot this weekend.. my mouth can TASTE that scotch bonnet!!

Quanna mi have some scotch bonnet growing inna mi garden! :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:lol::lol:

Congrats beautiful!!!

J2A - Lately I am with you, lol - If I sit down on the couch when I get home from work, I am lucky if I see 8pm!

hmmm..Sharon a pregnant yuh pregant

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

no feel no way....the ladies on here laugh if they see me online after 7pm, they know it's past my bedtime. I guess you outgrow or get tired of the same vibes...put me on or near a beach in Jamaica with a good book underneath a shaded tree with a tall glass of sowahsoup juice and I'm in heaven

Lawny why yuh have to go chat bout soursop juice I been craving since last week. now I have to thaw out my bokkle inna deh freezer I was saving for a special occasion! :whistle:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline

:lol::lol:

Congrats beautiful!!!

J2A - Lately I am with you, lol - If I sit down on the couch when I get home from work, I am lucky if I see 8pm!

hmmm..Sharon a pregnant yuh pregant

NO MAMA :rofl: .....now I've got that damn song in my head

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

CONGRATS MR AND MRS BEAUTIFUL...

i always gave mr roger a hard time when he wanted to get serious becuz he had never been engaged.. i was like u have 2 baby mama's dat u obviously loved cuz u had LONG TERM relationships.. why yuh never marry?? but ya wan marry me???

i don't know.. i guess sombody gotta be first, why not me LOL.. we shall see......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LMAO LMAO OMG ladies why yuh chat suh much???? umm yeah the board is on fire today so many things i thought but choose to not start any trouble but umm rahhh since we speaking on it...

I agree not always....but in her relationship there were HUGE red flags from day one....I remember her always having send money for this and that reason....I also remember being tarred and feathered for telling her so too....

yes dis was when everyting was u must say songrats and all will be fine

Maybe Eng...can smell it for miles away? I think I stayed out of the way from being tarred and feathered back in the days.

are being fat ugly old and dried up a key sign??? and what if that person dont think they look that way many ppl look in fun mirror in the morn cause i know sum ugly ppl who swear out they gods gift to the world...

Here's some controversy

OK..so some of u ladies here are with a Rasta man. From my understanding a real rasta man wouldn't be with anyone but his Black African Empress...is that so..and are ur SOs true rastas?

Hey ladies wah gwaan??

Didn't somebody else just ask me this?? Ummm I can't remember??

mi no know...mi neva know ur SO was a rasta man

He isnt well wasn't.... But I think just in general someone asked me about rasta and how they thought they only date in their race which I couldnt answer because I didn't know the answer. So I guess who ever it was now should have their answer answered...lol

Yeah it was me i wanted to know and i still dont understand...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline
My Mom has really fine hair with a slight wave and she loc'd her hair when it was way down her back and it locd! I am sure that with the right products your hair will loc. Simple beeswax will probably do the trick!

My stepbrother has the same kind of hair, when he was in his 20's he grew it really long and locked it. I remember he thought it would be really hard but turned out it wasn't. Next time I talk to him I'll ask what he used, but don't hold your breath I only see them once or twice a year anymore and I've already seen him once this year. But maybe my stepdad will remember.

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Ration: I work late a lot of days so why not leave early

Opp: Boss is not here.

Incentive: I will be...well almost beat...the 495 traffic.

Okay. My speech on Tuesday was on the Interstate system. Do you mean I-495 or Highway 495? If you mean I-495, I can tell from the name that this is some sort of circumferential highway that runs around or alongside I-95. And since I-95 is odd numbered, I know that it runs north/south. Since it is a high number, I know it runs up the east coast. Am I right?

KK, you didn't answer, so I did my own research :P I-495 runs around 95 in DC.

Sorry Nat...I neva saw this response.

Ur right!!! :thumbs: Interstate 495...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.