SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i agree w/ u regal and irie.. i personally don't agree w/ the homophobic lifestyle, but would never be cruel or unfair to anyone.. i would expect the same from my mate, if it takes time that is fine, long as he is willing..

SO HOW YUH NO AGREE WID ME TO

You should see the reactions I get when I tell my Caribbean friends that I used to work in a Gay bar :devil::blink:

I went to one a few weeks ago. It was so fun.

One of my best friends used to strip at a gay club (he's not gay). Another is a lesbian.

Yes, Sus.....tell some tales.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Sus that had to be so much fun! I know you have some stories, do tell :yes:

It actually was a very small bar, mainly men that came there, kinda a Cheers type of place - I loved that job - Could bartend one night a week without hassle or getting hit on - and take home $500+ in 4 hours - The ruder I was, the funnier the guys thought I was, and the more they tipped me - They used to call me straight bytch -

Not too many stories from there - but I was in another club YEARS later and ran into a guy in full out drag - he recognized me, and came over and was talking away - I had no clue who he was until he said his name and who he was friends with - cause when he came to 168 he was always in a suit and tie! :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I agree not always....but in her relationship there were HUGE red flags from day one....I remember her always having send money for this and that reason....I also remember being tarred and feathered for telling her so too....

yes dis was when everyting was u must say songrats and all will be fine

Maybe Eng...can smell it for miles away? I think I stayed out of the way from being tarred and feathered back in the days.

dont worry u have ur own TAR AND FEATHER cases..ur very SPECIAL KK

this is in no way directed at JG's friend so don't get ur panties in a bungle

however, when i see a big, fat, ugly, old dried up, no self-esteem having American woman with a young sexy gorgeous charming Jamaican man...........my mind is telling me one thing...green card.

I agree as well and I am gonna leave it at that!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I agree not always....but in her relationship there were HUGE red flags from day one....I remember her always having send money for this and that reason....I also remember being tarred and feathered for telling her so too....

yes dis was when everyting was u must say songrats and all will be fine

Maybe Eng...can smell it for miles away? I think I stayed out of the way from being tarred and feathered back in the days.

dont worry u have ur own TAR AND FEATHER cases..ur very SPECIAL KK

however, when i see a big, fat, ugly, old dried up, no self-esteem having American woman with a young sexy gorgeous charming Jamaican man...........my mind is telling me one thing...green card.

I was just saying bascially the same thing to a friend of mine yesterday, Finesse.

or money...one of the two

Timeline
why is my mom already trying to put roger to work??? she asked does he do any carpentry (cuz she knows he has done some tiling and cabinetry work) chat bout she want a lil deck outside :o:rolleyes:

:lol: How long is Roger going to be here?

don't know yet.. this visit is to find out where we want to go w/ this relationship. afterwards Roger wants me to come to JA and we marry there and start filing so it may be a minute b4 we see each other again w/ the immigration monster eating all our money..so maybe at least 3 mnths. he has saved up his money to help out a bit , and my income can hold us all up for at least a couple of mnths..

3 months would be awesome!! :thumbs: I was thinking the trip was shorter than that. Since we only get 3 months on the K1 to figure it out, you guys are working on USCIS time.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:thumbs: i feel the SAME way.. i know its not politically correct and some man might just fall for someone his complete opposite BUT baby, i'd take that chance here in the US b4 trying to believe someone from another country...toooo expensive!!

:rofl::rofl::yes:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:wow: Ur going for the Heart!!!! The VJ heart!!! :wow:

can't stop me now...

Timeline
JA; that's just my opinion, I look at things differently than people who are visiting or on vacation. Back in the day when people asked me when is the best time to go to Jamaica, from Jan-Dec, I mean wah mi fi seh...it's my home. I just stay away from certain areas during big events...cause I've seen how young adults act when dem undah dem weed and juice...behavior was not different when I went to Mexico, Puerto Rico, bahamas, Caymans...any of the island, it's like dem lose dem damn mind...and back then I was around people the same age.

Cancun, PR... yeah I plan to do these trips off season too. So I guess my conclusion is that it may have been nice if I was still doing the spring break things but I was never into it when I was younger. Now that I’m trying to be in bed these days by 7-8pm I guess it’s no time to start. Where are the retirement parties at? starac.gif LOL

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
why is my mom already trying to put roger to work??? she asked does he do any carpentry (cuz she knows he has done some tiling and cabinetry work) chat bout she want a lil deck outside :o:rolleyes:

:lol: How long is Roger going to be here?

don't know yet.. this visit is to find out where we want to go w/ this relationship. afterwards Roger wants me to come to JA and we marry there and start filing so it may be a minute b4 we see each other again w/ the immigration monster eating all our money..so maybe at least 3 mnths. he has saved up his money to help out a bit , and my income can hold us all up for at least a couple of mnths..

3 months would be awesome!! :thumbs: I was thinking the trip was shorter than that. Since we only get 3 months on the K1 to figure it out, you guys are working on USCIS time.

:rofl: i might as well get used to working on THEIR time right LOL.. he can stay up to 6 mnths, but i need him fi get his rass back to wuk.. immigration monster nuh tek all MY money ongle!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: 99% A DI TIME A SO MI FEEL TO

really...I'm an optimist and I always hope it ain't so.

Whooo..Ryan must have put some scotch bonnet pepper in this brownstew chicken...my mouth is on fiyah!!! :help:

Filed: Timeline

beautiful (mi no even know if dat a di right name)...got approved today in @8:30 out at 9:45...

Thompson2b....she said the lady was pissed that they didn't pay their visa fee in advance. I told her they were going to be, but YOU CAN PAY IT THEIR....mi no know wah do NCB.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl: 99% A DI TIME A SO MI FEEL TO

really...I'm an optimist and I always hope it ain't so.

Whooo..Ryan must have put some scotch bonnet pepper in this brownstew chicken...my mouth is on fiyah!!! :help:

ummm scotch bonnet pepper.. i have to stop by my jamaican spot this weekend.. my mouth can TASTE that scotch bonnet!!

Timeline
Hey TL;

Can I use a wire hanger and some foil paper, will that still work?

:rofl: Not anymore my friend!!! Yuh need da box..... :lol::yes:

Tre....she is WRONG.

Make yourself a halo with the hanger and foil. Put it on your head. Climb on your roof. Start flapping your arms and doing a chicken dance. Your TV signal will come in just fine.

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

:rofl: Noooooooooo! Not a visual! :rofl:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline

I hate that I am so jaded about a lot of things now that I have heard the tales.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:wow: Ur going for the Heart!!!! The VJ heart!!! :wow:

can't stop me now...

I work hard for the "money"

KK..thats why ur soooo very SPECIAL

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.