SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It will take time. Damien is getting better. My daughter's best friend (a boy) jumped out of the closest over our house a few weeks ago. :blink: I thought Damien was going to flip but he handled it well.

What does that mean? physically or told ya'll he was gay?

:lol: I wondered the same thing reading that. Quite an ambiguous term these days...

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is in no way directed at JG's friend so don't get ur panties in a bungle

however, when i see a big, fat, ugly, old dried up, no self-esteem having American woman with a young sexy gorgeous charming Jamaican man...........my mind is telling me one thing...green card.

:wow: Ur going for the Heart!!!! The VJ heart!!! :wow:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i agree w/ u regal and irie.. i personally don't agree w/ the homophobic lifestyle, but would never be cruel or unfair to anyone.. i would expect the same from my mate, if it takes time that is fine, long as he is willing..

SO HOW YUH NO AGREE WID ME TO

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quanna,

This is the closest to my hair texture that I can find, but it wont stay this way throughout the day! Especially with the humidity! If I wash it and wear and put a little oil it in its ok but a few hours later one side will look like straight brillo! :blink: and the other side will still be the same texture.

I have pressed it and then twisted it and wore it that way and it maintained but the air has to be humidity free!

oooohhh.. i don't blame hubby fi wan keep dat look.. isn't it such a shame it don't stay.. MAN!

janets shoes are bad in that pic too :rofl:

Timeline
hey yall wakey here

jawi is doing good yall! she is able to raise herself up in the bed. she is on some good drugs lol

That's great news!!! Give her kisses from us. (L)

YES I DIDN'T SEE...THE ROAD TO RECOVERY JAWS..THNX WAKEY

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
i agree w/ u regal and irie.. i personally don't agree w/ the homophobic lifestyle, but would never be cruel or unfair to anyone.. i would expect the same from my mate, if it takes time that is fine, long as he is willing..

You should see the reactions I get when I tell my Caribbean friends that I used to work in a Gay bar :devil::blink:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
dont worry u have ur own TAR AND FEATHER cases..ur very SPECIAL KK

Why did the cereal come to mind? :whistle::whistle:

:blink::rofl::rofl:

SAME TING..SI WAH MI MEAN...

Timeline

I agree not always....but in her relationship there were HUGE red flags from day one....I remember her always having send money for this and that reason....I also remember being tarred and feathered for telling her so too....

yes dis was when everyting was u must say songrats and all will be fine

Maybe Eng...can smell it for miles away? I think I stayed out of the way from being tarred and feathered back in the days.

however, when i see a big, fat, ugly, old dried up, no self-esteem having American woman with a young sexy gorgeous charming Jamaican man...........my mind is telling me one thing...green card.

I was just saying bascially the same thing to a friend of mine yesterday, Finesse.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

my bad my gyal.. mi jus try fi ketch up, mi nuh even see ya answa... mi eyes old tuh rass!!!

Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl: 99% A DI TIME A SO MI FEEL TO

You should see the reactions I get when I tell my Caribbean friends that I used to work in a Gay bar :devil::blink:

Sus that had to be so much fun! I know you have some stories, do tell :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ration: I work late a lot of days so why not leave early

Opp: Boss is not here.

Incentive: I will be...well almost beat...the 495 traffic.

Okay. My speech on Tuesday was on the Interstate system. Do you mean I-495 or Highway 495? If you mean I-495, I can tell from the name that this is some sort of circumferential highway that runs around or alongside I-95. And since I-95 is odd numbered, I know that it runs north/south. Since it is a high number, I know it runs up the east coast. Am I right?

KK, you didn't answer, so I did my own research :P I-495 runs around 95 in DC.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

OOO..FINESSE...IT MAY TAKE A WHILE FOR UR SO TO ADJUST TO THAT..I CAME HERE WHEN I WAS 15..MY HUSBAND CRACKS UP AT THEM FOR 5MINS ON TV..THEN HE GETS NAUSEOUS AND CHANGES THE CHANNEL..I THINK THATS A STEP

Timeline

I agree not always....but in her relationship there were HUGE red flags from day one....I remember her always having send money for this and that reason....I also remember being tarred and feathered for telling her so too....

yes dis was when everyting was u must say songrats and all will be fine

Maybe Eng...can smell it for miles away? I think I stayed out of the way from being tarred and feathered back in the days.

:thumbs: i feel the SAME way.. i know its not politically correct and some man might just fall for someone his complete opposite BUT baby, i'd take that chance here in the US b4 trying to believe someone from another country...toooo expensive!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.