SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

no war gwaan here kimmy w/ ya facety self :rofl:

put the bell down LOL..

i have a friend married after knowing her husband 1mnth, she said it was love at first sight, he swept her off her feet, spend money on her, talked to her like a queen..

he was illegal here and altho i don't want to say "GC" and i won't to her.. it seems soooo suspect man!

he told her he didn't want to have any kids cuz he already have 2 and want to bring them to the US.. when she protests he says maybe ONE!!! he don't spend much time w/ her friends and family BUT he do always bring her around his??? so he has me real confused, maybe its just his personality not fraud??

ohh it mek mi suh rhatid VEX.. cuz i am like be up front.. there is SOME women that will help u in ur quest for the GC but don't play w/ ppl emotions.. and u right kimmy, maybe the signs should have made her think twice.. and she is kicking herself for it now.. she didn't know he was illegal b4 they married.. :(

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey TL;

Can I use a wire hanger and some foil paper, will that still work?

:rofl: Not anymore my friend!!! Yuh need da box..... :lol::yes:

Tre....she is WRONG.

Make yourself a halo with the hanger and foil. Put it on your head. Climb on your roof. Start flapping your arms and doing a chicken dance. Your TV signal will come in just fine.

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

:rofl:

Filed: Timeline

Roxie, is this your first time to the HC museum, the first time I went there I cried and cried...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Louis isnt all that strict.. but NO MEAT for sure. No eggs, no mayo... My mom always makes him special "treats" with soy milk and no eggs.

No Chemicals is how I buy stuff anyhow.. organic. Thats not so hard.

We don't cook in aluminum (my mom & dad always said that was bad anyhow), but I dont have a clay pot for cooking on the stove! :P

Louis does like saltfish (so do I) so that is an every once in a while kind of thing.

Really - we stick to all natural, organic foods. In a perfect world I would have more time to cook better. I love to cook, would love to take an Ital cooking class if I could find one. That would be fun.

Louis has more choices here in the states for good organic vegetarian stuff. So he has put on a few pounds (I LOVE IT)

Louis has had his locs for 9 years or so. I guess I would do it if I knew it would look good. Can your mom do locs on a white girl with REALLY STRAIGHT HAIR! haha!

There is a place in Canada that specializes in locs, particularly on "white" hair. it would cost me $500... I was thinking 1 of these years I would surprise Louis and do my hair as an anniversary surprise.

I see Louis and I living in the St Lucia hills when we retire.. gardening and living "natural". Sometimes I think about it and would love to take Tierra and head there now...

I love Hard boiled eggs so that would be hard for me, I am not a big milk drinker but I make a lot of smoothies but I can definitely swx to organic milk :star:

I use mostly cast iron cookware, I may have one huge aluminum pot that we cook the Yam and dumplin and my collard greens in but its old and I can ditch that no prob!

Hubby loves junk food so it will hard for him to stick to it LOL but I have been trying to make a lifestly change and I know that we can modify this to work for us.

My Mom has really fine hair with a slight wave and she loc'd her hair when it was way down her back and it locd! I am sure that with the right products your hair will loc. Simple beeswax will probably do the trick!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My office is right next door to this Hotel, and I will be heading over there to have a celebrating lunch for my inetrview date. You can see my office in one of the pictures on their website.

http://www.mandarinoriental.com/washington/

I will be going over to the Holocaust Museum to place some flowers for the slain brother. The H.M is right around the corner.

Joel and I thank you all for the well wishes on our interview date.

Say a prayer for me too when you do, Roxcie. That whole thing sickens me.

Hey TL;

Tre....she is WRONG.

Make yourself a halo with the hanger and foil. Put it on your head. Climb on your roof. Start flapping your arms and doing a chicken dance. Your TV signal will come in just fine.

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

Ha ha......photoshop Tre's picture on there!

Roxie, is this your first time to the HC museum, the first time I went there I cried and cried...

Me too. I was okay till I saw the wooden beds. That was it for me.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

hey yall wakey here

jawi is doing good yall! she is able to raise herself up in the bed. she is on some good drugs lol

I am so glad to hear it! (F):thumbs:

Hey TL;

Tre....she is WRONG.

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

SUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this Pic is killing me softly

I go do some work and yall 3 pages deep LOL

Ok HotLegz what is the next controversial topic?

****ROC VSC****

No, No, I have gone a couple of times, when it first open years ago, and when friends from college were in town...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Irie - I need cooking lessons. My veggies taste terrible. I have to find a way to season them. My instructor is no help because she juices everything and only eats raw foods :o

I just experiement.. sometimes things come out great! and others.. blah. Roasted veggies have lots of flavor. Slow roasting or grilling.. makes the natural sugars come out. Yum!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

why is my mom already trying to put roger to work??? she asked does he do any carpentry (cuz she knows he has done some tiling and cabinetry work) chat bout she want a lil deck outside :o:rolleyes:

LMAO your Mom and mine must be chatting on the phone :rofl:

My Mom just told me this morning she is sooooooo happy Damian does " Everything" :blink: you know i was thinking and what does " man" do :whistle:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey yall wakey here

jawi is doing good yall! she is able to raise herself up in the bed. she is on some good drugs lol

I am so glad to hear it! (F):thumbs:

Hey TL;

Tre....she is WRONG.

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

SUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this Pic is killing me softly

I go do some work and yall 3 pages deep LOL

Ok HotLegz what is the next controversial topic?

ok, here is a topic. and it is something about jamaican culture that I just don't understand....homophobia. Why is Jamaica in the stone age when it comes to accepting gay people? What is the history behind this and why is it such a big deal?

Timeline
why is my mom already trying to put roger to work??? she asked does he do any carpentry (cuz she knows he has done some tiling and cabinetry work) chat bout she want a lil deck outside :o:rolleyes:

:lol: How long is Roger going to be here?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Me too! I cry everytime. I am so emotional though...

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Irie - I need cooking lessons. My veggies taste terrible. I have to find a way to season them. My instructor is no help because she juices everything and only eats raw foods :o

I just experiement.. sometimes things come out great! and others.. blah. Roasted veggies have lots of flavor. Slow roasting or grilling.. makes the natural sugars come out. Yum!

Well, I really want the basics....looking for online for cooking lessons.

Philly - can u eat non-dairy yogurt?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.