SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey TL;

Can I use a wire hanger and some foil paper, will that still work?

:rofl: Not anymore my friend!!! Yuh need da box..... :lol::yes:

Tre....she is WRONG.

Make yourself a halo with the hanger and foil. Put it on your head. Climb on your roof. Start flapping your arms and doing a chicken dance. Your TV signal will come in just fine.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Hey TL;

Tre....she is WRONG.

Make yourself a halo with the hanger and foil. Put it on your head. Climb on your roof. Start flapping your arms and doing a chicken dance. Your TV signal will come in just fine.

DAMNIT JG....now look what you did...brb

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Shaunsgal, that sounds like that tv show with Reba McEntire. I didn't know that happened in real life.

OMG...........I LOVE that show.

Me too. Reba is so funny.

Barbara Jean is pure comic genius.

Is that the new wife/step mother? She is funny as hell.

Yes it is.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
All kidding aside, you guys think the hard part was the filing and waiting. I promise you these women on here will be of more value to you after he gets here then you ever thought possible.

Just cause you don't read it in public, does not mean there isn't some well needed advice being given every single day on here. Always remember you are not alone no matter what you are going through. Someone has been there done that and survived.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

OK THE LIST OF "OLE" FOOTS

JG

KIMMY

QUANNA

SHEMMY

KK

JALOVE

CLAIRE

ENGLISH

SUS

FINESSE

who mi a figet

who are still here?

I remember FutureMrs...changed to NowMrs....her SO had interview the same day.

and then her husband got here and she claimed she was duped...

Claimed????

Yeah, I didn't like that word either.

since when do we have to watch what we say on here?

Didnt' say that. I am her friend and know her story. I personally don't like that word in this case. Say whatever the hell you want.

i am not passing judgement on her and it is unfortunate what happened to her but she did claim that she was duped...how do i know if she really was duped or not?

and i will plan to say what I want. thanks for your permission

Okay, I'm back...thanks JG, I had to change my blouse, lucky it wasn't something else. I spilled my greentea cause I was laughing so hard...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Shemmy;

If you've ever been to FREAK NIC or howevah it spell, that's the way to sum up ATI...it's okay after one day/night I've had enough, we usually find something else to do....ATI has gotten too wild for me. I use to go home every year spring break, because friends I have in the states didn't want to go alone, so I guess I was their unofficial tour guide...damn I wish they made cellphones with cameras then...

Kimmy; mi talk to sis last night, she was in recovery and doing well.

Oooh Lawny, thanks for the heads up comparison. I can cross this one off my list. I plan to do Sumfest one day but I can't stand that Freaknik (sp) type of environment. One year the greek here in Philly got to the point where it was being compared to ATL Freaknik and I vowed to never go again…just too wild for me.

Wishing Jawi fast healing and a speedy recovery. Feel better soon!!! (F)

JA; that's just my opinion, I look at things differently than people who are visiting or on vacation. Back in the day when people asked me when is the best time to go to Jamaica, from Jan-Dec, I mean wah mi fi seh...it's my home. I just stay away from certain areas during big events...cause I've seen how young adults act when dem undah dem weed and juice...behavior was not different when I went to Mexico, Puerto Rico, bahamas, Caymans...any of the island, it's like dem lose dem damn mind...and back then I was around people the same age.

tep aff a mi name

My office is right next door to this Hotel, and I will be heading over there to have a celebrating lunch for my inetrview date. You can see my office in one of the pictures on their website.

http://www.mandarinoriental.com/washington/

I will be going over to the Holocaust Museum to place some flowers for the slain brother. The H.M is right around the corner.

Joel and I thank you all for the well wishes on our interview date.

Timeline
Hey TL;

Tre....she is WRONG.

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey yall wakey here

jawi is doing good yall! she is able to raise herself up in the bed. she is on some good drugs lol

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

DAMN it sus'

I just changed my blouse...now my computah screen look like it a rain...

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My office is right next door to this Hotel, and I will be heading over there to have a celebrating lunch for my inetrview date. You can see my office in one of the pictures on their website.

http://www.mandarinoriental.com/washington/

I will be going over to the Holocaust Museum to place some flowers for the slain brother. The H.M is right around the corner.

Joel and I thank you all for the well wishes on our interview date.

Enjoy. I want to take my daughter there one day...looks so nice.

Timeline
hey yall wakey here

jawi is doing good yall! she is able to raise herself up in the bed. she is on some good drugs lol

Glad to hear Jawi is doing well - Send her my love, Wakey!! How are you doing?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.