SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shemmy;

If you've ever been to FREAK NIC or howevah it spell, that's the way to sum up ATI...it's okay after one day/night I've had enough, we usually find something else to do....ATI has gotten too wild for me. I use to go home every year spring break, because friends I have in the states didn't want to go alone, so I guess I was their unofficial tour guide...damn I wish they made cellphones with cameras then...

Kimmy; mi talk to sis last night, she was in recovery and doing well.

I know. I was there during the day last year and liked the vibe. Plus Damien wanted to me experience it once. Sumfest and ATI dates used to be closer together so he went to both. I have a list of other things to do.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
All kidding aside, you guys think the hard part was the filing and waiting. I promise you these women on here will be of more value to you after he gets here then you ever thought possible.

Just cause you don't read it in public, does not mean there isn't some well needed advice being given every single day on here. Always remember you are not alone no matter what you are going through. Someone has been there done that and survived.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

OK THE LIST OF "OLE" FOOTS

JG

KIMMY

QUANNA

SHEMMY

KK

JALOVE

CLAIRE

ENGLISH

SUS

FINESSE

who mi a figet

who are still here?

I remember FutureMrs...changed to NowMrs....her SO had interview the same day.

and then her husband got here and she claimed she was duped...

Claimed????

Yeah, I didn't like that word either.

since when do we have to watch what we say on here?

Didnt' say that. I am her friend and know her story. I personally don't like that word in this case. Say whatever the hell you want.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Clairey yuh no cound iina dis

and yes mi figet bout Jonesie..

thought I saw Jawi on here..anyone here about her surgery?

Claimed...i think is because SHE said so..most dont really know what happened..

U know ..why when a LDR fails from an international country some say its b/c of the GC...u know when ur being used from DAY ONE u just didn't want to SEE IT

I personally don't always believe it is cause of a green card, Kimmy. Sometimes they just don't work out cause of differences.

I'm with u on this one JG..but MOST eg. outsiders..will always say see he/she wanted the GC and now he has..now u left with the kid and the bills...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Shaunsgal, that sounds like that tv show with Reba McEntire. I didn't know that happened in real life.

OMG...........I LOVE that show.

Me too. Reba is so funny.

Barbara Jean is pure comic genius.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
Shemmy;

If you've ever been to FREAK NIC or howevah it spell, that's the way to sum up ATI...it's okay after one day/night I've had enough, we usually find something else to do....ATI has gotten too wild for me. I use to go home every year spring break, because friends I have in the states didn't want to go alone, so I guess I was their unofficial tour guide...damn I wish they made cellphones with cameras then...

I know. I was there during the day last year and liked the vibe. Plus Damien wanted to me experience it once. Sumfest and ATI dates used to be closer together so he went to both. I have a list of other things to do.

Good. Mi no know...mi vibes no move mi no more. I use to do Sunplash, dem tun dat innah Sumrassfest...I guess I look at it differently...don't forget, we're going to try and find ya'll...if you say you're at te end of the lane, that should be easy. I'll make sure and give my males cousins some valium before we meet you.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Good Morning Good Morning

Congrats to Roxie and hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday morning.

It is DOWNPOURING here and I really could use some heat and sun...Maybe tomorrow.

Mawning Irie, I know your Hubby is Rasta, do you and your daughter eat Ital or only your husband?

sorry if you answered this before I haven't fully caught up yet :blush:

Louis and I do for the most part.... he is more strict than me.

Tierra eats what she wants. :-)

does the food make you feel healthier?

Shemmy....I'm still waiting on the food list... :whistle:

I think so! Red meat does bad things to me. No one drinks cow's milk in this house... if we did.... :no:

Organic and natural foods really do make me feel better, but I also have had digestive problems and had my Gall Bladder out in my 20's

I can deal with a Vegan meal now and again... but I cannot live without somethings... like honey!

Irie - I had a vegan peanut butter, banana and agave nectar (replace honey) the other day at Busboy and Poets...de-lish :yes:

Oh that sounds yum!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Clairey yuh no cound iina dis

and yes mi figet bout Jonesie..

thought I saw Jawi on here..anyone here about her surgery?

Claimed...i think is because SHE said so..most dont really know what happened..

U know ..why when a LDR fails from an international country some say its b/c of the GC...u know when ur being used from DAY ONE u just didn't want to SEE IT

I personally don't always believe it is cause of a green card, Kimmy. Sometimes they just don't work out cause of differences.

I'm with u on this one JG..but MOST eg. outsiders..will always say see he/she wanted the GC and now he has..now u left with the kid and the bills...

Because they are ignorant of facts. Their problem.

Now, not saying it doesn't happen for the green card quite often. I've seen many I think are just that. I just hate hearing how it is always for a green card. The US is a lot more difficult to acclimate to then people realize.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

and no stone throwing eida...(not at me anyways)

Because they are ignorant of facts. Their problem.

Now, not saying it doesn't happen for the green card quite often. I've seen many I think are just that. I just hate hearing how it is always for a green card. The US is a lot more difficult to acclimate to then people realize.

yup..i agree..SOMETIMES it DEF is but mi no liek when ppl sey a dat all the time

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
ok..my topic wasn't controversial enough

LETS NOW FOCUS ON JG AND FINESSE..ROUND 2

Ha ha....no. Poor choice of wording on my part. I'm just cranky this morning.

I just meant I'm not cramping anyone's style. Whatever they want to say they can. I just know Sarah and it's a sore spot for me.

I'm sorry Finesse. No harm meant.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

and no stone throwing eida...(not at me anyways)

wait deh mek mi go fine one "sailing stone" --- damn it...di ooman duck

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Shemmy;

Oooh Lawny, thanks for the heads up comparison. I can cross this one off my list. I plan to do Sumfest one day but I can’t stand that Freaknik (sp) type of environment. One year the greek here in Philly got to the point where it was being compared to ATL Freaknik and I vowed to never go again…just too wild for me.

Wishing Jawi fast healing and a speedy recovery. Feel better soon!!! (F)

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

ok..my topic wasn't controversial enough

LETS NOW FOCUS ON JG AND FINESSE..ROUND 2

Ha ha....no. Poor choice of wording on my part. I'm just cranky this morning.

I just meant I'm not cramping anyone's style. Whatever they want to say they can. I just know Sarah and it's a sore spot for me.

I'm sorry Finesse. No harm meant.

Yeah, when ever I hear about Sarah my heart sinks...she's a very nice person.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shaunsgal, that sounds like that tv show with Reba McEntire. I didn't know that happened in real life.

OMG...........I LOVE that show.

Me too. Reba is so funny.

Barbara Jean is pure comic genius.

Is that the new wife/step mother? She is funny as hell.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.