KK

JALOVE

CLAIRE

ENGLISH

SUS

FINESSE

who mi a figet

Brownskin on enough to include.

i think her screenname is brownskinn...2 n's and her profile no longer exists....i have an old PM from her

Really......wonder what happened to delete?

Waving!

I KNEW I saw you on here recently.

Good to see you!

FYI:We have an interview date for my husband's daughter on July 28th. Please pray for us! Cause we need it!

You are going to get it. That's my birthday. Only GOOD things are allowed to happen on my birthday!!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
All kidding aside, you guys think the hard part was the filing and waiting. I promise you these women on here will be of more value to you after he gets here then you ever thought possible.

Just cause you don't read it in public, does not mean there isn't some well needed advice being given every single day on here. Always remember you are not alone no matter what you are going through. Someone has been there done that and survived.

Amen..Lord knows...

Smaddi ring mi up an sey dat mi need fi log back on an check in wid alla yuh cause yuh chat bout vets an all dem tings an mi ears did a ring…so here mi be :D

So how is everyone? Long time…hope everyone is doing well.

:crying::crying:

and all my fallen homies

BOAL!!!!

Noooooooooo! :rofl::rofl: Why are they "fallen"??

girl u would have to go back many many many many threads and read

Is there a difference between Ital and vegan foods?

no salt in Ital i believe

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
happy friday!

i gotta get some work done today..

Me too. I took 1 breakfast breaks and 2-3 hour lunch breaks all week :unsure:

You on a semi vacation at work or something.

So my boss is out sick today and she wants a status on our projects....what do I say...I'm working towards getting another heart on VJ.

I don't have any projects...oh boy...maybe she is gearing the email toward my co-workers...I never know what they are working on...and quite frankly don't care to ask.

Tell her your main focus has been reorganizing your priorities. It’s been a major project and may take you a couple more days sifting through everything. :whistle:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline

Total rant: How are you going to receive a request from YOUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT that we were served with a subpoena and give this response???????????

Is this through the FOIA (Freedom of Information Act).

Can you provide a copy of the letter so we can determine if these are valid requests?

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODCLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Idiot! If it isn't a valid request - would your LEGAL department be asking you for the information?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Hello everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a good day!!

I need some help!! My SO went to NCB to pay the visa fee and brought his interview letter and they said he needed something else? I called NCB and couldn't get a clear answer but it sounds like he needs to fill out a form online? Does anyone know what we need to do? I'm freaking out because the interview is Monday.

Also, he went to pick up his no impediment, which we orderd in early May and they said it was in Kingston? Didn't anyone else run into this?

If I remember right, Tre said something about the non impediment going directly to the embassy now unless you request otherwise or something like that. You might want to PM her and ask.

SIGHHHHH sumfest??? will i ever see u again?????

I haven't been to sumfest in 2 years :crying:

This will be our first experience.

It's fun. But very long and exhausting. Wear comfortable shoes is my best advice.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Good Morning Good Morning

Congrats to Roxie and hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday morning.

It is DOWNPOURING here and I really could use some heat and sun...Maybe tomorrow.

Mawning Irie, I know your Hubby is Rasta, do you and your daughter eat Ital or only your husband?

sorry if you answered this before I haven't fully caught up yet :blush:

Louis and I do for the most part.... he is more strict than me.

Tierra eats what she wants. :-)

That's great, I asked because my Husband knows how I struggle with my weight and always changing my eating habits. also since he has been here he as gained 20 lbs! he is 6'5 but he now has a gut LOL. He said he wanted to cut out all of the meat and just eat healthy. I was raised vegetarian by my Mom but when I was out of the country either in Haiti or JA I ate everything and anything except pork (we both did ) LOL. So when I became a I distanced myself from the strict vegetarian diet and that is when everything when sour and I developed truly bad eating habits! Soooo I say all of this to say, I brought up an Ital diet to him and he agreed he could follow it but when we truly researched the book last night it is extremely strict, no salt, no chemicals, no flesh, no blood, no whites oil and meat. Fish must be less than a foot long. No shell fish or fish without scales. Rastafarians never cook in aluminum pots as it is said to leave traces of metal in the food that can get in your body and cook only in a clay pot.

Does your Husband follow the strict Ital diet or does he improvise at all?

MY Mother is Rasta but she does not follow the diet strictly and she just started my Hubby's locs and so now he wants to wants to embrace the Rasta lifestyle. I know I can do it because It wasn't hard being a vegitarian, but Ital is extremely strict.

That is too strict for me. I can do a veg. lifestyle but it's always the modified version because I love seafood.

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Filed: Timeline
Total rant: How are you going to receive a request from YOUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT that we were served with a subpoena and give this response???????????

Is this through the FOIA (Freedom of Information Act).

Can you provide a copy of the letter so we can determine if these are valid requests?

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODCLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Idiot! If it isn't a valid request - would your LEGAL department be asking you for the information?

I so miss the legal feel...I use to hand out DUMBa$$ CERTIFICATES almost everyday...

Philly, if I can remember correctly, only the Bobo rasta are STRICT

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
SIGHHHHH sumfest??? will i ever see u again?????

I haven't been to sumfest in 2 years :crying:

Hush (((hugs))) I have never even been :crying: I just live through youtube videos :blush:

We're going to ATI this year :innocent:

I am jealous :blush: The mr isn't in to anything like that AT ALL so I will probably never go in my lifetime. Now if some really old school reggae people came back from the dead and had a concert we would be there :rofl: I would like to go to Sumfest or ATI sometime just for the experience...not sure if it would be my scene but it would be interesting I am sure.

Ha ha.....come back from the dead!!!!!

:lol: I liked the Sumfest. Now, I'm kinda scarred of ATI...our hotel is almost to the end of the beach just in case. It may be too wild for me :unsure: We'll see. Either way, I'll be in JA on the beach :dance: .

Remind me what is so wild about ATI. I remember looking it up a few times; but forget the details.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

let's talk about something controversial then. Anybody have a topic?

oh yeah...didn't i say i have work to do?

:rofl::rofl::ot2:

So my boss is out sick today and she wants a status on our projects....what do I say...I'm working towards getting another heart on VJ.

I don't have any projects...oh boy...maybe she is gearing the email toward my co-workers...I never know what they are working on...and quite frankly don't care to ask.

Tell her your main focus has been reorganizing your priorities. It’s been a major project and may take you a couple more days sifting through everything. :whistle:

hahaha....you should see my desk...she might actually believe me.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Good Morning Good Morning

Congrats to Roxie and hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday morning.

It is DOWNPOURING here and I really could use some heat and sun...Maybe tomorrow.

Mawning Irie, I know your Hubby is Rasta, do you and your daughter eat Ital or only your husband?

sorry if you answered this before I haven't fully caught up yet :blush:

Louis and I do for the most part.... he is more strict than me.

Tierra eats what she wants. :-)

does the food make you feel healthier?

Shemmy....I'm still waiting on the food list... :whistle:

I think so! Red meat does bad things to me. No one drinks cow's milk in this house... if we did.... :no:

Organic and natural foods really do make me feel better, but I also have had digestive problems and had my Gall Bladder out in my 20's

I can deal with a Vegan meal now and again... but I cannot live without somethings... like honey!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
All kidding aside, you guys think the hard part was the filing and waiting. I promise you these women on here will be of more value to you after he gets here then you ever thought possible.

Just cause you don't read it in public, does not mean there isn't some well needed advice being given every single day on here. Always remember you are not alone no matter what you are going through. Someone has been there done that and survived.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

OK THE LIST OF "OLE" FOOTS

JG

KIMMY

QUANNA

SHEMMY

KK

JALOVE

CLAIRE

ENGLISH

SUS

FINESSE

who mi a figet

who are still here?

I remember FutureMrs...changed to NowMrs....her SO had interview the same day.

and then her husband got here and she claimed she was duped...

Claimed????

Yeah, I didn't like that word either.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Clairey yuh no cound iina dis

and yes mi figet bout Jonesie..

thought I saw Jawi on here..anyone here about her surgery?

Claimed...i think is because SHE said so..most dont really know what happened..

U know ..why when a LDR fails from an international country some say its b/c of the GC...u know when ur being used from DAY ONE u just didn't want to SEE IT

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

That's great, I asked because my Husband knows how I struggle with my weight and always changing my eating habits. also since he has been here he as gained 20 lbs! he is 6'5 but he now has a gut LOL. He said he wanted to cut out all of the meat and just eat healthy. I was raised vegetarian by my Mom but when I was out of the country either in Haiti or JA I ate everything and anything except pork (we both did ) LOL. So when I became a I distanced myself from the strict vegetarian diet and that is when everything when sour and I developed truly bad eating habits! Soooo I say all of this to say, I brought up an Ital diet to him and he agreed he could follow it but when we truly researched the book last night it is extremely strict, no salt, no chemicals, no flesh, no blood, no whites oil and meat. Fish must be less than a foot long. No shell fish or fish without scales. Rastafarians never cook in aluminum pots as it is said to leave traces of metal in the food that can get in your body and cook only in a clay pot.

Does your Husband follow the strict Ital diet or does he improvise at all?

MY Mother is Rasta but she does not follow the diet strictly and she just started my Hubby's locs and so now he wants to wants to embrace the Rasta lifestyle. I know I can do it because It wasn't hard being a vegitarian, but Ital is extremely strict.

WOW. What kind of fish can they eat?

They can eat fish but it must be less than 12 inches long (3). They cannot eat crabs, lobsters, or shrimp because they are the “scavengers” of the sea (3). Rastas can only drink herbal drinks, such as tea (3). They cannot drink liquor, milk, coffee, or soft drinks, because they are viewed as unnatural (3). These dietary laws are also found in the Old Testament.

found this online

A couple of scaless fish: cordydoras, spotted pims, catfish, eel, elephant nose, loaches.

lampreys, catfishes, some sticklebacks. Paddlefish are scaleless except for a few places on the body.

Sculpins are filled with prickles that appear to be the vestiges of scales.

Brook trout and burbot, like eels, have scales that are so small they appear to

be scaleless.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Shaunsgal, that sounds like that tv show with Reba McEntire. I didn't know that happened in real life.

OMG...........I LOVE that show.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.